PDA

View Full Version : Nowhere to run to...

Tishimself
01-25-2014, 11:09 PM
No where to hide. This is the next generation of US Navy weapons systems. The rail gun. There is no defense against it. If they aim it at you, bend over and kiss your ass goodbye, because your fucked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEmgSpJK9qQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa_vuX5_oAk

SBS933
01-25-2014, 11:15 PM
General Atomics is right down the street from me, If you fly a remote plane at El Mirage it will crash. They test drones all the time out there. I pass their trucks up the 15 all the time. Always wrapped up shit or huge fucking crates on those truck. Awesome Video.

Tishimself
01-25-2014, 11:17 PM
General Atomics is right down the street from me, If you fly a remote plane at El Mirage it will crash. They test drones all the time out there. I pass their trucks up the 15 all the time. Always wrapped up shit or huge fucking crates on those truck. Awesome Video.

YOU should see the shit they are planning for the next gen of tanks....if you click on the second video and watch it, there is a short video of the new tank from Poland, very impressive. This is why the Chinese are so scared of us militarily. They are several generation back of us, and no chance of catching up.

SBS933
01-25-2014, 11:22 PM
Yeah, and Broke. Thanks for the money Haha

HB Vic
01-26-2014, 12:13 AM
Holy shit that's insane. BAE used to have a big group in Ontario. The facility is still there but the people are pretty much gone.

Is this a magnetic propulsion system? Pretty wild stuff if it is.

Tishimself
01-26-2014, 12:23 AM
Holy shit that's insane. BAE used to have a big group in Ontario. The facility is still there but the people are pretty much gone.

Is this a magnetic propulsion system? Pretty wild stuff if it is.

I would say yes. On some level. They are developing these things side by side with the other services. Some of the videos on youtube of these systems, are off the hook. I would say that when they are finally deployed, they will be a game changer. There is no defense against them, and they are only limited by the amount of power you can hook up to them. Deploy these things on a ship, and you have 100% superiority. Interesting thought.