PDA

View Full Version : Need help

Kahunajuice
01-25-2014, 10:08 PM
I have a 28ft Carrera Raptor which is in need of some bottom glass work due to wear and tear from beaching it on the sand (Lake Havasu) over the years. I am in the Moreno Valley, area and needless to say as we all know Carrera, is no longer in business.

Therefore, with that being said, I am looking for some recommendations as to who, and or where, to have the work done.

Thanks to each and everyone in advance.

Please Help,

SBS933
01-25-2014, 10:14 PM
Guaranteed you will get directed to the right place here. I had mine done last winter for the same reasons, but I wouldn't recommend that shop to my worst enemy. If asked i'll squeal on said P.O.S shop.

GotHalos
01-25-2014, 10:18 PM
I think I've heard Interceptor also does repairs. Maybe he will chime in?

McRib
01-25-2014, 10:53 PM
Take it to lavey craft in corona

sent from the poor house

icb1
01-26-2014, 07:27 AM
Kahunajuice, we would be glad to help you out with your gelcoat repair. We have one of the besr gelcoat guys in the industry as well as a 4 ton hoist to access the entire bottom. I have a boat here we recently completed a repair on so you can see the workmanship, we are in Corona if interested

GotHalos
01-26-2014, 09:10 AM
Kahunajuice, we would be glad to help you out with your gelcoat repair. We have one of the besr gelcoat guys in the industry as well as a 4 ton hoist to access the entire bottom. I have a boat here we recently completed a repair on so you can see the workmanship, we are in Corona if interested

Any pictures ?

Menace Marine
01-26-2014, 09:35 AM
Not sure where you or the boat is located but we are in Valencia ca and would be happy to help. We do a lot of gel repair and have helped out several board members in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Kahunajuice
01-26-2014, 06:46 PM
Please do squeal.

Guaranteed you will get directed to the right place here. I had mine done last winter for the same reasons, but I wouldn't recommend that shop to my worst enemy. If asked i'll squeal on said P.O.S shop.

GRADS
01-26-2014, 07:03 PM
Menace Marine does some nice work! Look at the threads he posted in the vhull and cat sections. :thumbup:

niceguyeddie
01-26-2014, 07:05 PM
Take it to lavey craft in corona

sent from the poor house

X2.
Or drag the boat to Pats in Upland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Kahunajuice
01-27-2014, 02:17 PM
Thanks to everyone for the replies.

Carrera Boats
01-28-2014, 10:11 AM
I have a 28ft Carrera Raptor which is in need of some bottom glass work due to wear and tear from beaching it on the sand (Lake Havasu) over the years. I am in the Moreno Valley, area and needless to say as we all know Carrera, is no longer in business.

Therefore, with that being said, I am looking for some recommendations as to who, and or where, to have the work done.

Thanks to each and everyone in advance.

Please Help, Carrera Boats is up and running in Hemet near the airport, we are in the process of securing our second lot/building on Airway Place. PM sent

HB Vic
01-28-2014, 11:29 AM
Carrera Boats is up and running in Hemet near the airport, we are in the process of securing our second lot/building on Airway Place. PM sent

Why are you guys keeping this a secret? :D

Good news!

Carrera Boats
01-28-2014, 12:08 PM
Why are you guys keeping this a secret? :D

Good news!

LOL!....Well.....,it’s no secret, but as posted before my partner and I are continuing to build our empire. Currently we have an 8500’ foot shop in Hemet on an acre of industrial. We have been collecting molds and have run out of space, so we are expanding and have purchased another property about 100 yards away. We are pretty busy in the development of this 2 acre industrial property.
Simultaneously we are involved in a few other projects, so when we are ready for full production we can introduce some new and exciting boats. These new boats include “two” re-tooled Gullwings (a 19’ and a 20’). A new version of the Carrera Boats 257 Part Effect, an all new cat, the Carrera Boats 275 (Effect and Effect X) along with all the previous models of Carrera Boats, Aftershock Boats, Cole Boats, Crusader Boats and a few others. We should have quite a few options for our customers.
We will start our web page and advertising campaign more towards the middle of this year. Anyone has questions they can contact me direct at my cell (951) 219-5016 thanks Kevin @ Carrera.

HB Vic
01-28-2014, 12:12 PM
Well that's good news for everyone in the boating industry. I wish you all the success you can handle. If we can help, let me know.

HB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GotHalos
01-28-2014, 05:19 PM
LOL!....Well.....,it’s no secret, but as posted before my partner and I are continuing to build our empire. Currently we have an 8500’ foot shop in Hemet on an acre of industrial. We have been collecting molds and have run out of space, so we are expanding and have purchased another property about 100 yards away. We are pretty busy in the development of this 2 acre industrial property.
Simultaneously we are involved in a few other projects, so when we are ready for full production we can introduce some new and exciting boats. These new boats include “two” re-tooled Gullwings (a 19’ and a 20’). A new version of the Carrera Boats 257 Part Effect, an all new cat, the Carrera Boats 275 (Effect and Effect X) along with all the previous models of Carrera Boats, Aftershock Boats, Cole Boats, Crusader Boats and a few others. We should have quite a few options for our customers.
We will start our web page and advertising campaign more towards the middle of this year. Anyone has questions they can contact me direct at my cell (951) 219-5016 thanks Kevin @ Carrera.

Very cool! Congrats! :thumbup:

Kahunajuice
01-30-2014, 07:29 PM
Once again, thanks to everyone for the replies.