PDA

View Full Version : More havasu fly'n "x" drama....geezus...........

2FORCEFULL
01-24-2014, 06:14 AM
Unbelieveable

as some of you know, my wife and I really enjoy the fly'n X bar.... we go there often,drink'n and dancing, and just relax'n listening to the different bands...

so friday night us and a couple other couples went there,..was having a great time,.. we drank and partied till right up to closing time..

well. come time to go home, I refuse to drive if I've been drink'n,...mini cat steps up and provides the most fun trip home ever..stripper pole was shined up...lol... wayne says " don't worry steve, the camera was off...lol

so we make it home safe...no one goes to jail... we left the van parked in front of the X

we end up partying till almost 5am in the new house hot tub,,,

we wake up around 9 am,. i quit drink'n at 2 am....feeling good and proud to say that we were smart enough to grab a ride on the party bus...

2FORCEFULL
01-24-2014, 06:16 AM
PART 2... THE DRAMA....

so now we are gonna go to breakfast,we got 3 women that have to "GET READY''... I decide to go get the van while we are waiting...

we drive down to the 'X" where the van is parked.........WTF...NO VAN.....

I'm like shit... some one stole my van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or maybe it got towed for being parked over night>????:

soooooo.... the only place open is J's smoke shop..... we walk in and wait to talk to the manager there,... she's talking to two guy's about fixing the front of the shop were someone ran their car through the wall,.. they finish talking and i ask if when they opened up if they seen a white van parked infront of the "X"....

she say no....no van was there, i tell her I think my van was towed from there or stolen....she lets me use her phone to call the police...

so now the story un folds.....

seems that my van did get towed.... Steve's towing has it..... police go on to say that it was towed because it was involved in an accident

i like what the fuc.... it was parked.... lady says well, about 3am a drunk driver came up the road and hit it...... so we had to tow it....
it's over at steves towing....

so I hang up the phone.... tell the lady at j"s the story,.... no shit!!!! the guy that ran in to it was who was just in the shop... he's the one that drove through the wallalready out of jail, and still drunk... and looking for his car:

so I run out , they had already drove off....

so I call steve's towing,... won't let me get the van till monday,... guess they can collect more storage cause they are closed sat,.. and sunday...

every other automotive towing co. is open sat....not in havasu ......

2FORCEFULL
01-24-2014, 06:18 AM
part #3

so now wtf,....wife has to get back to vegas for work monday... everyone in her department is on vacation....

so I start get ing the rest of the story from J's.... seeems the guy has no insurance according to her, and he had told her that if she buys the material,... he could fix the wall for her... he's broke...

so, we head to the police station,...can't get the police report till mon...

2FORCEFULL
01-24-2014, 06:21 AM
sooooo,.... we say fuc it..... lets go to the desert bar...we rented a mustang....3147631477

2FORCEFULL
01-24-2014, 06:24 AM
guess from the story told that he knocked the van side ways....i might start sleeping with my head on the other end of the bed
probley would be dead if I was sleeping in there
i understand them having to tow the van as it wasn't parked correct after it was hit...but they should be open to release my van on sat...

Eli
01-24-2014, 06:27 AM
Wow what a weekend. Good thing everyone is ok!

How did you get to the Desert Bar in a Mustang? Isn't it a dirt road?

Sent from my Bat Cave

2FORCEFULL
01-24-2014, 06:30 AM
Wow what a weekend. Good thing everyone is ok!

How did you get to the Desert Bar in a Mustang? Isn't it a dirt road?

Sent from my Bat Cave
fast.......:shock:

Eli
01-24-2014, 06:30 AM
fast.......:shock:

:lmao

Sent from my Bat Cave

2FORCEFULL
01-24-2014, 06:31 AM
i guess from the story told that he knocked the van side ways....i might start sleeping with my head on the other end of the bed
probley would be dead if I was sleeping in there
i understand them having to tow the van as it wasn't parked correct after it was hit...but they should be open to release my van on sat...
:action-smiley-047:

2FORCEFULL
01-24-2014, 06:33 AM
the drama thick'ns........I don't have collision ins,....freek'n drunks....

2FORCEFULL
01-24-2014, 06:39 AM
heres the van at the tow yard

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fuk

HB Vic
01-24-2014, 07:11 AM
Wow that sux!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL
01-24-2014, 07:22 AM
his truck...314853148631487314883148931490314913149231 4933149431495

2FORCEFULL
01-24-2014, 07:23 AM
got the van back and drove it back to vegas,...

fuc'n Steve's towing charged me$220. for towing... made me pay for the clean up for the oil and anti freeze and glass from *****'s truck....the guy that ran in to my van won't return my calls... go figure...

this is the fuc'd part for the guy..he's gonna start stack'n up fines and not be able to get insurance or drivers licence
till he takes care of this,..probley ruin what life he has for the next 10 yrs cause he's won't be able to pay the fines,warrants , and in and out of jail....driv'n with no licence... and on...

fuc people don't drive if you wanna drink...

and yes , for some un known reason....I feel sorry for the guy............
my crashed van isn't gonna change my life any... other than I'm pissed about it..

I'm just sitting here thinking how much worse it could be... and how happy no one was hurt..

HB Vic
01-24-2014, 08:04 AM
I don't know if I'd feel sorry for the fucker. It was his choice to drink and drive and crash, so now he gets to deal with the aftermath. And yeah, he's a lucky fucker no one got hurt. Its one thing to scrape by trying to get ahead, its another thing to scrape by, then drink and drive. Fuc'em :D

GRADS
01-24-2014, 08:23 AM
I have a little experience with this except it was my house that got hit instead of my car. The guy that hit it was uninsured drunk. My homeowners insurance covered most of the damage (about 50k) but there was still about 5k in damage that was out of my pocket. So when the driver went to court we showed up at his trial and asked the judge for restitution. The nice thing about that is comes directly out of his paycheck and it was actually the county that paid us. It was only like $150 a month for 3 years but at least we got paid. Restitution is the way you should go.

And one last thing.....why didn't you have collision even if it is paid for?

2FORCEFULL
01-24-2014, 08:38 AM
I have a little experience with this except it was my house that got hit instead of my car. The guy that hit it was uninsured drunk. My homeowners insurance covered most of the damage (about 50k) but there was still about 5k in damage that was out of my pocket. So when the driver went to court we showed up at his trial and asked the judge for restitution. The nice thing about that is comes directly out of his paycheck and it was actually the county that paid us. It was only like $150 a month for 3 years but at least we got paid. Restitution is the way you should go.

And one last thing.....why didn't you have collision even if it is paid for?

I think its a waist of money for the most part, and you have to get in a wreck twice a year....
figure if I run into something i'll just fix it,,,,if I run in to your car, my insurance can fix your,..

I owned a bodyshop for about 10 yrs...

2FORCEFULL
01-24-2014, 08:41 AM
I don't know if I'd feel sorry for the fucker. It was his choice to drink and drive and crash, so now he gets to deal with the aftermath. And yeah, he's a lucky fucker no one got hurt. Its one thing to scrape by trying to get ahead, its another thing to scrape by, then drink and drive. Fuc'em :D

it's like this... do I wish it never happened??? hell yes...
and yes it is a PITA that it did happened....but kick'n a guy when he's down aint gonna fix my truck

plenty of good fortune comes my way,...I can take alittle bad

got a bid to fix the van....ford in vegas wants $5,183. that's with used parts..

the big deal is gonna be pull'n the corner post and making the door hang correct

and so you all know, Mini Cat takes good care of me and my friends....
and riding home in his party bus is half the fun of going out

HB Vic
01-24-2014, 08:46 AM
it's like this... do I wish it never happened??? hell yes...
and yes it is a PITA that it did happened....but kick'n a guy when he's down aint gonna fix my truck

plenty of good fortune comes my way,...I can take alittle bad

got a bid to fix the van....ford in vegas wants $5,183. that's with used parts..

the big deal is gonna be pull'n the corner post and making the door hang correct

and so you all know, Mini Cat takes good care of me and my friends....
and riding home in his party bus is half the fun of going out

School of hard knocks, the same one you and I attended. You learned by your mistakes, most of the time the hard way. Let this guy off unscathed and he will do it again. You hit me in the face, I might be stupid enough to piss you off again. You hit me hard enough in the pocket book, I'll never do that again.

You're getting soft in your old age :D