PDA

View Full Version : The Ladies Of HotBoat.com

Eli
01-23-2014, 03:42 PM
One of the things I enjoy most about HotBoat.com is the increasing number of ladies and our camaraderie. I personally believe that Wendi set the tone and we all just felt comfortable and fit right in thanks to her. Wendi you rock! :yourock:

So, the wheels started turning and I figured it would be nice to have an event where we can all bond in person. A day at the SPA, lunch, wine tasting, or whatever we can all come up with. Let me know if you're interested and we can put something together. We can make a ladies weekend out of it or a day.
:party-smiley-020::gathering:

Gentlemen, don't feel left out, you will be there in spirit and finances...your credit cards will be accompanying your special lady. Also, if your special lady isn't on hotboat.com, don't worry we are thrilled to corrupt…err...bond with her too!

Wendi
01-23-2014, 04:01 PM
Thank you Eli for the kind words. I would love to get together with all the ladies of Hotboat.con and the ones that don't post much. My schedule is pretty busy for the next few months though at least through April. So maybe we can plan something this summer.

Eli
01-23-2014, 04:03 PM
Thank you Eli for the kind words. I would love to get together with all the ladies of Hotboat.con and the ones that don't post much. My schedule is pretty busy for the next few months though at least through April. So maybe we can plan something this summer.

The summer time frame sounds good to me. June?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Tishimself
01-23-2014, 04:11 PM
One of the things I enjoy most about HotBoat.com is the increasing number of ladies and our camaraderie. I personally believe that Wendi set the tone and we all just felt comfortable and fit right in thanks to her. Wendi you rock! :yourock:

So, the wheels started turning and I figured it would be nice to have an event where we can all bond in person. A day at the SPA, lunch, wine tasting, or whatever we can all come up with. Let me know if you're interested and we can put something together. We can make a ladies weekend out of it or a day.

Gentlemen, don't feel left out, you will be there in spirit and finances...your credit cards will be accompanying your special lady. Also, if your special lady isn't on hotboat.com, don't worry we are thrilled to corrupt…err...bond with her too!

Left out?? Not hardly. In fact, I'm wholeheartedly embracing this whole idea. Please schedule it every year on Superbowl Sunday. Thanks...<B>

Eli
01-23-2014, 04:19 PM
Left out?? Not hardly. In fact, I'm wholeheartedly embracing this whole idea. Please schedule it every year on Superbowl Sunday. Thanks...<B>

Super Bowl Sunday? You've lost your mind! I'll be in Vegas watching the Super Bowl with my boyzzzzzz!

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
01-23-2014, 04:59 PM
If I come can I get a mani peti..................lol

Eli
01-23-2014, 05:40 PM
If I come can I get a mani peti..................lol

You sure can...but you have to bring Terri ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
01-23-2014, 06:09 PM
We will call you the GLOHBs. :hilarious: Gorgeous Ladies Of Hot Boat. ;)

Ziggy
01-23-2014, 07:31 PM
Spa day? foo foo this? foo foo that?:rolleyes:;):p
What happened to staying home and baking cookies, making some coffee and gossiping about reality tv's "As The World Turns" and "All My Children" as you all take turns putting in hair rollers?:D:D

From my POS T-mobile thingie

28eliminator
01-23-2014, 07:36 PM
I'm never letting my wife on here...

SBS933
01-23-2014, 07:40 PM
What happened to staying home and baking cookies, making some coffee and gossiping about reality tv's "As The World Turns" and "All My Children" as you all take turns putting in hair rollers?:D:D

From my POS T-mobile thingie Make lunch, do laundry ,get beer, wash the dogs, warm up the truck and get groceries. That's all.

Ziggy
01-23-2014, 07:48 PM

:thumbup::thumbup:

Eli
01-23-2014, 07:50 PM

As the who turns? I don't have children...we won't be talking about all of your children.

I have her cell phone number and I hear Palm Springs has awesome spas ;)

Make lunch, do laundry ,get beer, wash the dogs, warm up the truck and get groceries. That's all.
That's what housekeepers are for...duh!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ziggy
01-23-2014, 07:53 PM
As the who turns? I don't have children...we won't be talking about all of your children.

I have her cell phone number and I hear Palm Springs has awesome spas ;)

That's what good wives are for...duh!

Sent from my Bat Cave
Fixed it for ya;):p

Wendi
01-23-2014, 07:59 PM

That's ok because we will all go to her! You live in La Quinta with a nice pool in the backyard, plenty of alcohol in your fridge. And you my friend will be our cabana boy bitch for the day! And you can be our DD to dinner. Oh this is going to be fun!!! Eli text Terri LOL!

hpboats83
01-23-2014, 08:22 PM
My wife might be down for this, she's posted a few times on here

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Eli
01-23-2014, 08:31 PM
That's ok because we will all go to her! You live in La Quinta with a nice pool in the backyard, plenty of alcohol in your fridge. And you my friend will be our cabana boy bitch for the day! And you can be our DD to dinner. Oh this is going to be fun!!! Eli text Terri LOL!
I'm on it!! That's a great idea! I'd love to make 28Eli my bitch...err...cabana boy for the day!

My wife might be down for this, she's posted a few times on here

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
That's sounds great! She can post in this thread or you can have her PM if she's as shy as I am ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
01-23-2014, 08:33 PM
We will call you the GLOHBs. :hilarious: Gorgeous Ladies Of Hot Boat. ;)

Really?...GLOHBs? Come on, how did you miss "Beautiful Ladies of Hot Boat" - BLOHBs... I think you're slipping ;)

BUT ANYWAY...... :)

I think this is a great idea!! I think you're all a great group of women and a lot of fun. I would LOVE to do something like this with the girls!

Eli
01-23-2014, 08:35 PM
Really?...GLOHBs? Come on, how did you miss "Beautiful Ladies of Hot Boat" - BLOHBs... I think you're slipping ;)

I think this is a great idea!! I think you're all a great group of women and a lot of fun. I would LOVE to do something like this with the girls!

Do you mean the "ladies"? Because the "girls" are in reference to something else :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
01-23-2014, 08:40 PM
Do you mean the "ladies"? Because the "girls" are in reference to something else :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Haha..well we're all bringing the "girls" with us, so I guess we have options ;)

SBS933
01-23-2014, 08:59 PM

I think this is a great idea!! I think you're all a great group of women and a lot of fun. I would LOVE to do something like this with the girls! The Happiest Ol Nauticle Girls Sucka T.H.O.N.G.S

hbchgirl
01-23-2014, 09:01 PM

No... Not Super Bowl Sunday! Some of girls love to watch football!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tishimself
01-23-2014, 09:07 PM
No... Not Super Bowl Sunday! Some of girls love to watch football!

If I'm paying for this whole escapade with my card, I get to choose the day. So do the rest of us guys. This is a golden opportunity to have a quiet peaceful uninterrupted day of football. I'm all for it.

Eli
01-23-2014, 09:09 PM
If I'm paying for this whole escapade with my card, I get to choose the day. So do the rest of us guys. This is a golden opportunity to have a quiet peaceful uninterrupted day of football. I'm all for it.

Ladies look how cute he is...he thinks he had a say in the decision ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

SBS933
01-23-2014, 09:11 PM
If I'm paying for this whole escapade with my card, I get to choose the day. So do the rest of us guys. This is a golden opportunity to have a quiet peaceful uninterrupted day of football. I'm all for it. Sausage Fest ?

Ziggy
01-23-2014, 09:11 PM
Enough of this girlie chit chat and just post some pics;)

Eli
01-23-2014, 09:13 PM
Enough of this girlie chit chat and just post some pics;)

We will post pics of the event duh!

Sent from my Bat Cave

hpboats83
01-23-2014, 09:26 PM

Not for me, if my wife goes I have a 1 and 3 year old to watch.....I think these Hotboat girls might break my wife.

mrs.daytona
01-23-2014, 09:28 PM
The Happiest Ol Nauticle Girls Sucka T.H.O.N.G.S

Nice!

Some of us are paying our own way....regardless...sorry, but you don't get to choose :)

Eli
01-23-2014, 09:30 PM
Not for me, if my wife goes I have a 1 and 3 year old to watch.....I think these Hotboat girls might break my wife.

We won't break her. We won't make her do anything she doesn't want to do :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
01-23-2014, 09:30 PM
Nice!

Some of us are paying our own way....regardless...sorry, but you don't get to choose :)

Maybe he was offering to pay for all of us?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Tishimself
01-23-2014, 10:10 PM
Nice!

So I hear. Sigh...such is my life. Well, it was worth a try.......LOL......

28eliminator
01-23-2014, 10:11 PM

Ahh fuck..... :D

Sent from somewhere on the water

Wendi
01-23-2014, 10:22 PM
Ahh fuck..... :D

Sent from somewhere on the water

Wait did you just use the F word? Yikes

wolfie
01-23-2014, 11:45 PM
:worthless_1_:

2FORCEFULL
01-23-2014, 11:55 PM
this thred is wortless if you don't know the people or what its about...carry on

2FORCEFULL
01-23-2014, 11:56 PM

who's card are you going on????

Eli
01-24-2014, 06:24 AM
who's card are you going on????

We pay for ourselves ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

2FORCEFULL
01-24-2014, 06:28 AM
We pay for ourselves ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
01-24-2014, 06:30 AM

I was referring to all 6 Elis...;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

28eliminator
01-24-2014, 06:30 AM
Wait did you just use the F word? Yikes

Yes.... I'm skarred :D

314joey
01-24-2014, 06:32 AM
Here's my plan, we'll fly out to Vegas, I'll rent Terri a car, she'll drive to this shindig, I'll party, gamble and get hammered in Vegas, sounds like a perfect plan, when is this. :partyguy:

Eli
01-24-2014, 06:34 AM
Here's my plan, we'll fly out to Vegas, I'll rent Terri a car, she'll drive to this shindig, I'll party, gamble and get hammered in Vegas, sounds like a perfect plan, when is this. :partyguy:

We are thinking this summer.

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
01-25-2014, 11:58 PM
I vote for doing something like this...http://www.vrbo.com/368462

ora61
01-26-2014, 12:04 AM
Make lunch, do laundry ,get beer, wash the dogs, warm up the truck and get groceries. That's all. SORRY DEAR I'M NOT YOUR HOUSE KEEPER, REMEMBER I AM RETIRED, JUST THINKING ABOUT IT NOW I NEED A VACATION.:love:

Wendi
01-26-2014, 08:22 AM

Holy shot 30k a month wowza! I'd rather have 28e be our cabana boy!

Eli
01-26-2014, 08:41 AM
That's a great start. But, I think a way cheaper place to sleep so we can get more spa treatments.

SORRY DEAR I'M NOT YOUR HOUSE KEEPER, REMEMBER I AM RETIRED, JUST THINKING ABOUT IT NOW I NEED A VACATION.:love:
You're AWESOME!

Holy shot 30k a month wowza! I'd rather have 28e be our cabana boy!
I agree! Cabana Boy 28E I'd like another drink please. :D oh and don't forget to shake that ass as you walk away ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
01-26-2014, 08:55 AM
Chit, for the kind of cash you guys can stay here......................it's just a four hour flight and a twenty minutes ride to the ICW and the house and you can stay here for "FREE", plus I'll even take you all out for a boat ride in the GOM, can't beat that offer.

Eli
01-26-2014, 08:56 AM
Chit, for the kind of cash you guys can stay here......................it's just a four hour flight and a twenty minutes ride to the ICW and the house and you can stay here for "FREE", plus I'll even take you all out for a boat ride in the GOM, can't beat that offer.

We can't beat that offer for sure! I'm in...Ladies? What are your thoughts? Cabana Boy 314Joey?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-26-2014, 08:59 AM
That's a great start. But, I think a way cheaper place to sleep so we can get more spa treatments.

You're AWESOME!

I agree! Cabana Boy 28E I'd like another drink please. :D oh and don't forget to shake that ass as you walk away ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Shake that ass lol!!! 28e better lose some more weight so his thong fits better!!

Wendi
01-26-2014, 09:00 AM

I can't do this trip without WMC he wants to go!!

Eli
01-26-2014, 09:00 AM
Shake that ass lol!!! 28e better lose some more weight so his thong fits better!!

Yup, we will be objectifying him all weekend.

Sent from my Bat Cave

28eliminator
01-26-2014, 09:05 AM

LMAO... I don't care my ass looked, it ain't gonna be wearing a thong.......EVER!

Wendi
01-26-2014, 09:07 AM
LMAO... I don't care my ass looked, it ain't gonna be wearing a thong.......EVER!

Come on that's what we want our cabana boy to wear! I bet 2FF would do it!

mrs.daytona
01-26-2014, 09:12 AM
I didn't spend a lot of time researching a particular house or price. I just liked the idea of a house on the beach. And...Matthew McConaughey lives in Malibu. That's who I was hoping our cabana boy could be :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eli
01-26-2014, 09:33 AM

I think it's so endearing that you men think you have a choice :D

Yea he would and he'd sport it with pride.

I didn't spend a lot of time researching a particular house or price. I just liked the idea of a house on the beach. And...Matthew McConaughey lives in Malibu. That's who I was hoping our cabana boy could be :)

But, it's a girls weekend you married women aren't supposed to be "looking" you're supposed to be my wing women :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
01-26-2014, 01:03 PM

You can borrow mine....just don't sniff the string.

Eli
01-26-2014, 01:20 PM
You can borrow mine....just don't sniff the string.

I think your thong maybe too small :lmao

Sent from my Bat Cave

2FORCEFULL
01-26-2014, 02:41 PM

free ball'n only here

2FORCEFULL
01-26-2014, 02:47 PM
I think it's so endearing that you men think you have a choice :D

Yea he would and he'd sport it with pride.

But, it's a girls weekend you married women aren't supposed to be "looking" you're supposed to be my wing women :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
01-26-2014, 03:07 PM

Oh dear ...you can't be our cabana boy, I'm afraid we would see things that we will never recover from ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

2FORCEFULL
01-26-2014, 04:43 PM
Oh dear ...you can't be our cabana boy, I'm afraid we would see things that we will never recover from ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

so no L string for me.... cool

mrs.daytona
01-26-2014, 05:08 PM
I thought this thread was about a girl's weekend...how did it turn into men with or without thongs? lol

Eli
01-26-2014, 05:14 PM
I thought this thread was about a girl's weekend...how did it turn into men with or without thongs? lol

It didn't...just play along we don't want them to feel left out. We just "forget" to include them later ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

2FORCEFULL
01-26-2014, 05:21 PM

just play along, eli's fish'n

mrs.daytona
02-10-2014, 08:47 PM
This thread sure got buried!! Who's still interested in stalking Matthew McConaughey in Malibu with me? ;)

Eli
02-10-2014, 08:54 PM
This thread sure got buried!! Who's still interested in stalking Matthew McConaughey in Malibu with me? ;)

Me! But, not Malibu...it's too cold.

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
02-10-2014, 08:57 PM
Me! But, not Malibu...it's too cold.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Actually I think it will be quite warm in his bed :wink2:

Tishimself
02-10-2014, 09:02 PM

Did your hubby inform you of my new FAVORITE show on HBO?? " Real Detectives" is on every Sunday night for a new episode....stars Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson. GREAT series, only four episodes into it, and I'm loving it....be sure to check it out!! :D

mrs.daytona
02-10-2014, 09:05 PM
Did your hubby inform you of my new FAVORITE show on HBO?? " Real Detectives" is on every Sunday night for a new episode....stars Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson. GREAT series, only four episodes into it, and I'm loving it....be sure to check it out!! :D

We aren't subscribed to HBO :( Does he take his shirt off in this show? If so, I'm going to have bring HBO back ;)

Napanutt
02-10-2014, 09:36 PM
Here what's for dinner tonight Kate.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/11/ga5y8u3a.jpg
Pork chop broccoli stir fry thing. Don't tell Vic, he might move it. ;)

Eli
02-10-2014, 09:38 PM

Bring the MoHo to Roseville...and cook for us ;)

I don't eat pork or turkey unless it's thanksgiving ;)

Princess Eli :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
02-10-2014, 09:42 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

This thread is supposed to be about a girls weekend!!! I give up !! lol

Napanutt
02-10-2014, 09:50 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

I also do spaghetti, lasagna, a really good shrimp bake, chicken cacciatore etc. Just say when. :)

Tishimself
02-10-2014, 10:02 PM
We aren't subscribed to HBO :( Does he take his shirt off in this show? If so, I'm going to have bring HBO back ;)

You know, I'm a guy. I never notice that stuff. You should ask Chrissie....but if there's a bare breast within sight of the camera lens, odds are I see that...go figure......:D

Tishimself
02-10-2014, 10:03 PM
I also do spaghetti, lasagna, a really good shrimp bake, chicken cacciatore etc. Just say when. :)

So cool talking to you today brother. I REALLY enjoyed it....hope to do more of it in the future....best to you sir....<B>

Napanutt
02-10-2014, 10:14 PM
So cool talking to you today brother. I REALLY enjoyed it....hope to do more of it in the future....best to you sir....<B>

Same here. :)
I like antagonizing the ladies here with my delicious dinner posts. I'm not too proud to admit I cook well, my wife sure loves me for it, I assume. ;)

Eli
02-10-2014, 10:28 PM

Same here. :)
I like antagonizing the ladies here with my delicious dinner posts. I'm not too proud to admit I cook well, my wife sure loves me for it, I assume. ;)

You two Get a MoHo!! Keep it out of the ladies thread! Sheesh!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Napanutt
02-11-2014, 07:13 AM
You two Get a MoHo!! Keep it out of the ladies thread! Sheesh!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Fine. No soup for you!!!

Eli
02-11-2014, 07:16 AM
Fine. No soup for you!!!

As long as I can have steak and lobster!

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
02-11-2014, 07:33 AM
Fine. No soup for you!!!

As long as I can have steak and lobster!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Tell her where she can get that Napa...Fridays Station 😊

Wendi
02-11-2014, 07:50 AM
Why are T and napa in this thread?

Eli
02-11-2014, 07:58 AM

They think they qualify?

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
02-11-2014, 08:06 AM

That's what I said yesterday Wendi. I gave up! I think we should start a new one ;)

Jersey Girl
02-11-2014, 12:56 PM
That's what I said yesterday Wendi. I gave up! I think we should start a new one ;)

I wanna join!!!

Eli
02-11-2014, 12:59 PM

We can't keep them away. Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Jersey Girl
02-11-2014, 01:34 PM
We can't keep them away. Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Well, that's not a bad thing. ;)

Eli
02-11-2014, 01:35 PM
Well, that's not a bad thing. ;)

Not at all! Napanutt cooks and Tish is...well he's Tish and he has ideas we can steal. :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
02-11-2014, 07:23 PM
I wanna join!!!

Absolutely, of course you are welcome!!

Napanutt
02-11-2014, 07:31 PM
Blah blah blah. :)

Eli
02-11-2014, 07:32 PM

Who let you out of the kitchen?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Jersey Girl
02-11-2014, 07:33 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ha ha ha!!!

Jersey Girl
02-11-2014, 07:34 PM
Absolutely, of course you are welcome!!

Yippy!!!

Eli
02-11-2014, 07:34 PM
Ha ha ha!!!

We need a high five emoticon :lmao

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
02-11-2014, 07:36 PM

Why don't you do something constructive and see if your wife wants to join us.

Napanutt
02-11-2014, 08:05 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

I let my self out, thanks for inquiring.

Why don't you do something constructive and see if your wife wants to join us.

On the computer waiting for her to get home from the gym.
Oh, I hear the garage door open, back to the stove for me. ;) LMAO

mrs.daytona
02-11-2014, 09:08 PM
I let my self out, thanks for inquiring.

On the computer waiting for her to get home from the gym.
Oh, I hear the garage door open, back to the stove for me. ;) LMAO

So what are you making her for dinner?

Napanutt
02-11-2014, 09:18 PM
So what are you making her for dinner?

Some good ol' fashioned swill. Sloppy joes.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/12/ejahu4uh.jpg
This is what's left.

mrs.daytona
02-11-2014, 09:20 PM
Some good ol' fashioned swill. Sloppy joes.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/12/ejahu4uh.jpg
This is what's left.

There are four left! How many people do you cook for? Were you in the Army or something? lol

Jersey Girl
02-17-2014, 12:25 PM
So do we have a plan for a girls weekend?? Where? When?

2manymustangs
02-17-2014, 01:09 PM

They think they qualify?

Sent from my Bat Cave

I wanna join!!!

ISNT this thread for posting photos of "the ladies of hotboat"? :popcorn:

mrs.daytona
02-17-2014, 02:17 PM
So do we have a plan for a girls weekend?? Where? When?

My vote was stalking Matthew McConaughey in Malibu, but I think I may be the only one. ;) What are your thoughts?

MissB
02-18-2014, 10:13 AM
1st off, I slightly disappointed that this is not a "photo" gallery of the ladies of Hotboat.
2nd, I want to do a ladies day!:secret: Do I have to be a lady of a Hotboat guy or can I just join in?

Eli
02-18-2014, 10:51 AM
1st off, I slightly disappointed that this is not a "photo" gallery of the ladies of Hotboat.
2nd, I want to do a ladies day!:secret: Do I have to be a lady of a Hotboat guy or can I just join in?

We really should start posting pics lol

Of course you're welcome to join. I'm not a lady of a hotboat guy either :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
02-18-2014, 12:01 PM
ISNT this thread for posting photos of "the ladies of hotboat"? :popcorn: Just for you!33803

Eli
02-18-2014, 12:02 PM
Just for you!33803

There you go Wendi!!! Ladies let's post 'em up!

Sent from my Bat Cave

NRI
02-18-2014, 12:25 PM
There you go Wendi!!! Ladies let's post 'em up!

Sent from my Bat Cave

hbchgirl :redface:

MissB
02-18-2014, 12:36 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/19/ze5ubuty.jpg
Hahaha

Eli
02-18-2014, 12:37 PM
:redface:
She's beautiful! What a smile!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/19/ze5ubuty.jpg
Hahaha

Sexy legs MissB ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

hbchgirl
02-18-2014, 12:41 PM
She's beautiful! What a smile!

Sexy legs MissB ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Haha! That's my "Cheese" smile!

GRADS
02-18-2014, 05:46 PM
Now this thread is getting better!

HB Vic
02-18-2014, 05:50 PM
Here ya go 33820

mrs.daytona
02-18-2014, 08:38 PM
Mrs. Daytona and Mrs. RT99 (she really does exist) :D

Eli
02-18-2014, 09:08 PM
Mrs. Daytona and Mrs. RT99 (she really does exist) :D

She's a knockout too!

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
02-18-2014, 09:12 PM
She's a knockout too!

Sent from my Bat Cave

I'll invite her to the girls weekend. She is a lot of fun!

Eli
02-18-2014, 09:14 PM
I'll invite her to the girls weekend. She is a lot of fun!

Great idea! Now we need a plan lol

Spa in Palm Springs?

We can't stalk people, my court order hasn't been lifted yet :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
02-18-2014, 09:18 PM
Great idea! Now we need a plan lol

Spa in Palm Springs?

We can't stalk people, my court order hasn't been lifted yet :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Why Southern California? I think there at least 3 or 4 of the women up here! ;)

Eli
02-18-2014, 09:19 PM

I don't have a preference in just know 28eli lives near there and can be a cabana boy :lmao

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
02-18-2014, 09:21 PM
I don't have a preference in just know 28eli lives near there and can be a cabana boy :lmao

Sent from my Bat Cave

Are we going down this road again??

Eli
02-18-2014, 09:24 PM
Are we going down this road again??

No ma'am

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
02-18-2014, 09:25 PM
No ma'am

Sent from my Bat Cave

Thank you...:)

GRADS
02-18-2014, 09:51 PM
Here ya go 33820

So who are these girls.....and don't say the girls of Hotboat! Some of them look familiar.

WMC
02-18-2014, 10:12 PM
So who are these girls.....and don't say the girls of Hotboat! Some of them look familiar. Boatsnbees and her sister Krystal, the rest are paid for LOL!

GRADS
02-18-2014, 10:22 PM
Boatsnbees and her sister Krystal, the rest are paid for LOL!

So you're saying I can buy some of them? ;)

Jersey Girl
02-18-2014, 10:30 PM

I vote for a weekend in wine country!! But we do need a [cheap] driver to drive our happy arses around!

Sent from my favorite place...

mrs.daytona
02-18-2014, 10:31 PM
I vote for a weekend in wine country!! But we do need a [cheap] driver to drive our happy arses around!

Sent from my favorite place...

You've got my vote!!!