PDA

View Full Version : My PITTBULL is cuter than Yours!

AllSystemsGo
01-22-2014, 10:34 PM
Killer.... TY

HB Vic
01-22-2014, 10:37 PM
Welcome to www.hotboat.com

Is that a pup?

AllSystemsGo
01-22-2014, 10:39 PM
He's 4 in that pic right there

SBS933
01-22-2014, 10:39 PM
Killer.... TY Wait till he turns into a teenager.

Wendi
01-22-2014, 10:50 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/23/a4u2ehar.jpgroscoe is almost 2
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/23/vyjy4ydu.jpg

AllSystemsGo
01-22-2014, 10:54 PM
hes an old man now... hes 9 and still looks the same

GRADS
01-22-2014, 11:09 PM
hes an old man now... hes 9 and still looks the same

Look at the terrier jaw on him!!! My jack russell terrier has the same mouth but on a much much smaller scale. ;)

mrs.daytona
01-22-2014, 11:21 PM
My dog is a Terrier..and super smart ;)

http://youtu.be/0YaRQ4p9MXg

GRADS
01-22-2014, 11:24 PM
My dog is a Terrier..and super smart ;)

The dog was bribed!

SBS933
01-22-2014, 11:50 PM
You are seriously need to come back to earth, if your gonna compare a terrier to a pitbull. How the fuck does a terrier have a locking jaw. Really my Akita killed 3 pitbulls when I lived in Chino, because they kept throwing them over my wall because I wouldn't fight my dog. You live with that shit.

GRADS
01-23-2014, 12:04 AM
A pit bull is a terrier.

SBS933
01-23-2014, 12:06 AM
A pit bull is a terrier. Good for you

mrs.daytona
01-23-2014, 12:06 AM
You are seriously need to come back to earth, if your gonna compare a terrier to a pitbull. How the fuck does a terrier have a locking jaw. Really my Akita killed 3 pitbulls when I lived in Chino, because they kept throwing them over my wall because I wouldn't fight my dog. You live with that shit.

They are both terriers ...I wasn't comparing them. Just sharing a cute video of my dog trying to lighten up the thread. Apparently that failed with you..

SBS933
01-23-2014, 12:10 AM
Yeah, the fucked up people that want to fight dogs and roosters don't need to mess with me. My dog could kill but that wasn't my goal.

mrs.daytona
01-23-2014, 12:20 AM
Yeah, the fucked up people that want to fight dogs and roosters don't need to mess with me. My dog could kill but that wasn't my goal.

Well, that's not me.

Hye power
01-23-2014, 03:34 AM

Uhm pitbulls don't have locking jaws.

Wendi
01-23-2014, 07:59 AM

Lets not go there please! Just sharing pics is all. The other thread everyone put there opinions in and it got out of control. These are family pets not viscous dogs that are in this thread. Thanks Buddy :)

SFV2RVR
01-23-2014, 09:17 AM
My Pitbull/Dachshund is cuter than yours!
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/24/9u7ama4e.jpg

GRADS
01-23-2014, 10:09 AM
My Pitbull/Dachshund is cuter than yours!

I'm trying to figure out how that happened.:hmm. If the dachshund was the female it was rape. If the dachshund was the dad I'd high five him and buy him a beer. ;)

SFV2RVR
01-23-2014, 11:01 AM
I'm trying to figure out how that happened.:hmm. If the dachshund was the female it was rape. If the dachshund was the dad I'd high five him and buy him a beer. ;)

Lol. Not sure how it happened, but he's cool as fuck and has a badass personality!

gn7
01-23-2014, 11:28 AM
For all the pit experts on the boards"
name this pit and win 5 quarts of used Mobil 1 from my GN, suitable as an oil change in most D*Bs
He WAS extremely famous, In fact there are few very famous pits that most Americans new by name throughout history. This one of the harder ones, They get easier, but the prize gets less.
If you call your self a pit expert, this should be easy.

Pits were one of the most popular breeds in the US from 1900 to about 1950. I had one as a kid, My dad had one as a kid. Mine was from the same linage as my dads, 25 years later. Nobody's pit ever killed a 4 year old back then. Nobody feared pits back then. What the fuck happened. Something must have gone terribly wrong somewhere.

NAME THIS DOG
http://blogs.denverpost.com/library/files/2012/05/Buster-Brown.jpg

HB Vic
01-23-2014, 11:42 AM
That's Tige :D

gn7
01-23-2014, 12:00 PM
That's Tige :D

Excellent!!! Truly EXCELLENT! Where would like that 5 qts of used Mobil 1 sent. Couple more like this and you'll have a complete oil change. :wink2:

How about this one. He is just a puppy here. Much later he appears with one of his offspring as well.

HB Vic
01-23-2014, 12:52 PM
Thank you GN7, but can I donate the oil to a worthy cause??

I'll let someone else answer the next one:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ptc
01-23-2014, 01:06 PM
Excellent!!! Truly EXCELLENT! Where would like that 5 qts of used Mobil 1 sent. Couple more like this and you'll have a complete oil change. :wink2:

How about this one. He is just a puppy here. Much later he appears with one of his offspring as well.

Hmmmm how about Vic? or Victor? see HB should have known this one! lol

What about The Little Rascals dog - Petey! he never ate any of those kids.... even Buckwheat!!!!

http://img0101.popscreencdn.com/159170445_little-rascals-our-gang-farina-and-petey-photograph.jpg

gn7
01-23-2014, 01:39 PM
Hmmmm how about Vic? or Victor? see HB should have known this one! lol

What about The Little Rascals dog - Petey! he never ate any of those kids.... even Buckwheat!!!!

http://img0101.popscreencdn.com/159170445_little-rascals-our-gang-farina-and-petey-photograph.jpg

Petey WAS the last one I WAS going to put up. He is the most well known and easiest to name.
The pit I had was a descendant of Petey, as my dad's was. I think there were actually three Peteys in the show thru the years, all related,
The pit puppy listening to "his master voice" is named Nipper. Not Shredder, or Throat Ripper. Cute little name like Nipper, like Petey.

The kid on the right is my uncle (dad's bother) My grandmother lived less than a block from the studio, and the kids would hang out there before and after shooting. That's how my dad and uncle got a puppy from Petey's line. There was always a pit from the line in one our extended family's homes until around 1972. Then things went a little haywire due to a family member that bred them, and we put a halt to it. Sad really.

You're right Petey and no other pit ever ate any kids, in those days. Nobody feared a pit. No pits in the newspapers, only ads and TV shows. Like Lassy and Rin Tin Tin. They were loved animals.
Imagine a TV commericial or ad today with a pit, and the acceptance of that by society today.
Who did it. The dog?

If you beat, mistreat, starve a dog, does that make its offspring a maniac? Its grandchildren and greatgrand children?
If you break the hip of a dog, does that mean the offspring will have hip problems?

My point with all this is, don't school me on pits,
These were LOVED animals by the general public, ALWAYS associated with KIDS. Selling shoes, and radios, and in a kids short stories at the movie show.
WHAT THE FUCK WENT WRONG????
http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2009-06/23582943668580-10082656.jpg

Hye power
01-23-2014, 03:01 PM
Petey WAS the last one I WAS going to put up. He is the most well known and easiest to name.
The pit I had was a descendant of Petey, as my dad's was. I think there were actually three Peteys in the show thru the years, all related,
The pit puppy listening to "his master voice" is named Nipper. Not Shredder, or Throat Ripper. Cute little name like Nipper, like Petey.

The kid on the right is my uncle (dad's bother) My grandmother lived less than a block from the studio, and the kids would hang out there before and after shooting. That's how my dad and uncle got a puppy from Petey's line. There was always a pit from the line in one our extended family's homes until around 1972. Then things went a little haywire due to a family member that bred them, and we put a halt to it. Sad really.

You're right Petey and no other pit ever ate any kids, in those days. Nobody feared a pit. No pits in the newspapers, only ads and TV shows. Like Lassy and Rin Tin Tin. They were loved animals.
Imagine a TV commericial or ad today with a pit, and the acceptance of that by society today.
Who did it. The dog?

If you beat, mistreat, starve a dog, does that make its offspring a maniac? Its grandchildren and greatgrand children?
If you break the hip of a dog, does that mean the offspring will have hip problems?

My point with all this is, don't school me on pits,
These were LOVED animals by the general public, ALWAYS associated with KIDS. Selling shoes, and radios, and in a kids short stories at the movie show.
WHAT THE FUCK WENT WRONG????
http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2009-06/23582943668580-10082656.jpg

What about stubby I would have to say he was the most important pitbull of all time.

gn7
01-23-2014, 04:46 PM
What about stubby I would have to say he was the most important pitbull of all time.

Stubby was a hero and another great example. Not exactly in the publics eye on a regular basis like the others in ads and series of movie shorts. But another example of how they were not just accepted by society but cherished.

Sure as hell came along ways from those days.

AllSystemsGo
01-23-2014, 10:52 PM
Main stream media is the answer to your question.. Thats how this happened. like my dog most of the early dogs in this breed were "STAFFIES" or English Staffordshire Terriers. Just like people these animals are a product of there breeding and there environment. The Staffie is the "ORIGINAL" all others were bred into the BULLY breed line. so we as people the so called superior being did this not the dog. Im sure the resident know it all will attempt to school me and thats ok so go ahead. But this thread was about pictures of BULLY breed dogs not the mr know it all thread bashing that has taken place..

76Bonneville
01-23-2014, 11:34 PM
Pit Bull Myths

There are numerous myths circulating about pit bulls, some invented by people who are afraid of the breed and others disseminated by well-meaning pit bull advocates. A few of the most common myths follow:

“Pit bulls have locking jaws!” This is patently false. There is nothing unique about the anatomy of pit bull jaws. They do not “lock.” The pit bull’s fighting style, like that of other terriers, usually involves grabbing and shaking. Perhaps because of their hunting and bull-baiting history, some pit bulls also have a tendency to grab and hold on with determination. This does not mean that they can’t or won’t let go of another dog once they bite. However, because they’re powerful dogs, pit bulls do have strong jaw muscles. Like all dog parents, pit bull parents should know how to break up a dog fight. Please see our article on Breaking up a Dog Fight to learn more about this important topic.
“If a pit bull bites another dog, he’s going to start biting people next.” Research confirms that dog-aggressive dogs are no more likely to direct aggression toward people than dogs who aren’t aggressive to other dogs. In fact, some of the best fighting dogs are the most trustworthy with people.
“All pit bulls are gentle angels who can be left unsupervised with dogs of any size, cats and other animals.” Pit bulls aren’t vicious monsters—but they are dogs who have been bred to fight with other dogs. While some pit bulls are indeed very easygoing, others should not be left alone with other dogs, cats or other pets. Pit bulls are strong, determined dogs. It might not be a pit bull who starts a disagreement, but he may be the one to finish it.
“The dog park is a great place to socialize pit bulls.” This statement is sometimes true. Some pit bulls visit dog parks on a daily basis to frolic happily with many dog friends. For others, however, the dog park isn’t an appropriate place to play. This raises quite a dilemma for some urban pit bull parents. Pit bulls are high-energy dogs and need lots of exercise, but some just aren’t good candidates for the dog park. Because they’re very muscular and easily excited, friendly pit bulls can sometimes overwhelm and even injure their playmates during rough games. And pit bulls may become aggressive more quickly when exposed to the hectic, high-octane energy of a dog park environment. If there’s a squabble, a pit bull may be one of the first dogs to jump into the fray. For these reasons, many responsible pit bull parents find other ways to exercise their dogs. (See Pit Bull Needs, below, for tips on exercising your pit bull.)

2FORCEFULL
01-24-2014, 12:07 AM
They are both terriers ...I wasn't comparing them. Just sharing a cute video of my dog trying to lighten up the thread. Apparently that failed with you..

lol... you go girl...