PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Everyone.......Guess what day it is??

Paul65K
01-22-2014, 07:03 AM
Good morning Everyone.........can you believe it's hump day already!!

One day closer to fitting into the swimsuit......here's some inspirations for y'all :D

2manymustangs
01-22-2014, 07:08 AM
GM Paul and all .... :coffee:

HB Vic
01-22-2014, 07:11 AM
Good morning hope everyone enjoyed the shit show last night lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28eliminator
01-22-2014, 07:12 AM
Good morning.. It appears I missed an interesting evening last night at HB :)

Sent from somewhere on the water

Stainless
01-22-2014, 07:14 AM
Good morning hope everyone enjoyed the shit show last night lol

Good morning, I missed it, fell asleep early. :(

CH3NO2

HB Vic
01-22-2014, 07:16 AM
Good morning, I missed it, fell asleep early. :(

CH3NO2

The Shit Show, Tuesday nights at 8pst. Tune in next week :D

Stainless
01-22-2014, 07:17 AM
The Shit Show, Tuesday nights at 8pst. Tune in next week :D

I'm gonna add it in outlook. :D

CH3NO2

Paul65K
01-22-2014, 07:21 AM
Yeah.....I turned off the computer right around 9MST........Damn........Vic, would you mind putting it back up for a few minutes so we can all catch up :hilarious:

HB Vic
01-22-2014, 07:23 AM
Yeah.....I turned off the computer right around 9MST........Damn........Vic, would you mind putting it back up for a few minutes so we can all catch up :hilarious:

It's live and not recorded. Next week we're gonna offend bird lovers lol

Eli
01-22-2014, 07:30 AM
It's live and not recorded. Next week we're gonna offend bird lovers lol

Good morning everyone!

I'll start that thread. I hate birds :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

24 Sleekenforcer
01-22-2014, 07:38 AM
Good morning and happy humpping.

2manymustangs
01-22-2014, 07:40 AM
Good morning everyone!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Can I be your special guest??? Once while at HuntingtonBeach a seagull shit on my beach towel while another stole my lunch... :stir:

Eli
01-22-2014, 07:44 AM
Can I be your special guest??? Once while at HuntingtonBeach a seagull shit on my beach towel while another stole my lunch... :stir:

Sounds great. On Saturday I'm going to take some alka seltzer to the beach and feed it to the seagulls. Don't worry, I'll record the entire event and post it in the Bird Hater Thread ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-22-2014, 07:52 AM

Sent from my Bat CaveHey now.....some birds are cool :yikes:

Eli
01-22-2014, 07:55 AM
Hey now.....some birds are cool :yikes:

Here we go...Let's say I'm not a fan of seagulls or Seahawks :D

My girlfriend's mother has a bird sanctuary/rescue in Colorado. She has thousands of these birds and spends about $50k a month on their maintenance.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-22-2014, 08:05 AM
Seahawks Suck!!! :D

Joker
01-22-2014, 08:06 AM
Good morning everyone.

riverrunner1984
01-22-2014, 08:11 AM
Hey now.....some birds are cool :yikes:

Is this yours Paul?
I have always wanted a bird like this, its a Cockatoo right???
Heard they can be noisy borderline annoying....is that a generality or the norm?
Do you have to get one as a baby to hand feed it in order to tame it?

314joey
01-22-2014, 08:16 AM
Good morning

2manymustangs
01-22-2014, 08:27 AM
Good morning

Good Morning Joey, how is Terri and the furry child this AM??? South FLA is still warm??? :)

Paul65K
01-22-2014, 08:44 AM
Is this yours Paul?
I have always wanted a bird like this, its a Cockatoo right???
Heard they can be noisy borderline annoying....is that a generality or the norm?
Do you have to get one as a baby to hand feed it in order to tame it?We got Yogi in 1987 when he was about a year old. He was hand fed and has been completely SPOILED ever since.

He can certainly be noisy but that is usually when he wants to get up, or go to bed which he does every morning and evening like clockwork.

Yogi is very clingy and needs to be around the action so he is out of the cage most of the day......he usually like to play with little things his favorite being a cardboard box of some sort......this can keep him busy for hours some days. He just needs to be able to see you and he's cool......when he's had enough back to the cage (and his room) he goes and he's fine alone for a while....then he wants out again in a couple of hours.

He is potty trained and will typically come over and give you a kiss when he needs to go.....hold him over the garbage can or toilet and tell him "Poop" and there he goes and he's back to amusing himself for a while!

We feed him mostly Spaghetti with butter and garlic (he won't eat linguine or any other type of pasta) and a cobette of corn left in the cage during the day.

These guys can live to be 80 so he is in the will and hopefully we'll be able to keep up with him as we get older.....all in all a great pet with an amazing personality :thumb:

riverrunner1984
01-22-2014, 08:54 AM
We got Yogi in 1987 when he was about a year old. He was hand fed and has been completely SPOILED ever since.

He can certainly be noisy but that is usually when he wants to get up, or go to bed which he does every morning and evening like clockwork.

Yogi is very clingy and needs to be around the action so he is out of the cage most of the day......he usually like to play with little things his favorite being a cardboard box of some sort......this can keep him busy for hours some days. He just needs to be able to see you and he's cool......when he's had enough back to the cage (and his room) he goes and he's fine alone for a while....then he wants out again in a couple of hours.

He is potty trained and will typically come over and give you a kiss when he needs to go.....hold him over the garbage can or toilet and tell him "Poop" and there he goes and he's back to amusing himself for a while!

We feed him mostly Spaghetti with butter and garlic (he won't eat linguine or any other type of pasta) and a cobette of corn left in the cage during the day.

These guys can live to be 80 so he is in the will and hopefully we'll be able to keep up with him as we get older.....all in all a great pet with an amazing personality :thumb:

Thanks for all the info...
So it sounds like they need a bit of stimulation...Would you recommend or not recommend this type of bird for a working family..
I am not home 8-10hrs a day and fiance is not home around 6 hours a day while we are at work...

Never knew you could actually potty train a bird, thats amazing!

314joey
01-22-2014, 09:48 AM
He is potty trained and will typically come over and give you a kiss when he needs to go.....hold him over the garbage can or toilet and tell him "Poop" and there he goes and he's back to amusing himself for a while! b

My Son isn't potty trained that good..............lol

Eli
01-22-2014, 09:55 AM
Thanks for all the info...
So it sounds like they need a bit of stimulation...Would you recommend or not recommend this type of bird for a working family..
I am not home 8-10hrs a day and fiance is not home around 6 hours a day while we are at work...

Never knew you could actually potty train a bird, thats amazing!

I once dated a guy who had one of these birds...DATED...being the operative word.
It was like he had 4 dogs, his mother and a wife living with him. His bird was very spoiled and loud and vocal about it. Saying he wanted to be part of the action is not an exaggeration. Be prepared to treat him/her like a child that never grows up. I couldn't handle the constant loud screaming.

He didn't train his bird very well.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Tishimself
01-22-2014, 10:03 AM
It's Chrissie's birthday!!! That's what day it is!!!!

ChumpChange
01-22-2014, 10:18 AM
The middle of my three day work week! :D

Paul65K
01-22-2014, 10:56 AM
I once dated a guy who had one of these birds...DATED...being the operative word.
It was like he had 4 dogs, his mother and a wife living with him. His bird was very spoiled and loud and vocal about it. Saying he wanted to be part of the action is not an exaggeration. Be prepared to treat him/her like a child that never grows up. I couldn't handle the constant loud screaming.

He didn't train his bird very well.

Sent from my Bat CaveYeah....it is like having a 3 year old for the rest of your life :D

I wouldn't recommend having a n=bird like this if you can't give him at least 5 hours a day. We did both work for years so that's not an issue but you will need to have him out for at least an hour before work and with you at night for a couple of hours.

We take him to the river house and he is cool in the car or the plane for the road trip and we leave him at the house during the day in his cage while we are out on the water. As long as you give him a little "Out time" before bed and he knows you are there he's cool.

Ours doesn't scream much but if you scare him you will think someone was trying to kill him......but that's not very often!!

Happy Birthday Chrissie BTW....hope you have a great day!!!

Wendi
01-22-2014, 12:15 PM
Good morning and happy Birthday Chrissie.

My neighbor had a bird like that I could hear it scream from across the street.