PDA

View Full Version : Munch Munch Munch....

Tishimself
01-21-2014, 10:31 PM
Shaping up to be a hell of a night here on 'ole Hot Boat.....the natives are getting restless.....;)

GRADS
01-21-2014, 10:49 PM
I'm pissed that HotBoat deleted my comments directed at Michael "wheeler" Vick.

Ziggy
01-21-2014, 10:55 PM
Wtf, a hand crank popcorn machine??? :banghead:

From my POS T-mobile thingie

Tishimself
01-21-2014, 10:58 PM
Wtf, a hand crank popcorn machine??? :banghead:

I'm oldschool.....;)

Ziggy
01-21-2014, 10:59 PM
Hotboats language thread did kinda sound like Charlie Browns teacher though, I must say.:D:D

Tishimself
01-21-2014, 11:09 PM
Hotboats language thread did kinda sound like Charlie Browns teacher though, I must say.:D:D

NO idea what you mean.... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6p1Ck0ab80

Wheeler
01-22-2014, 12:35 AM
I'm pissed that HotBoat deleted my comments directed at Michael "wheeler" Vick.

I saw it but didn't get a chance to comment.

You can always give it the old school try.

GRADS
01-22-2014, 12:52 AM

Give what an old school "try"?

2manymustangs
01-22-2014, 09:37 AM

Give what an old school "try"?

Hey Wheeler/Grads... I feel very responsible for any and everything that was said, I should have known better than to start that thread after a few times of watching it go completely TOXIC in the past on HB and PB...

I'm sorry guys, please lets all stay friends... I really do feel bad about this, it was real dumb on my part...

Sorry...
Bruce...

Eli
01-22-2014, 10:01 AM
Hey Wheeler/Grads... I feel very responsible for any and everything that was said, I should have known better than to start that thread after a few times of watching it go completely TOXIC in the past on HB and PB...

I'm sorry guys, please lets all stay friends... I really do feel bad about this, it was real dumb on my part...

Sorry...
Bruce...

I think Wheeler and Grads should come up with a collaborated punishment for you :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

2manymustangs
01-22-2014, 10:27 AM
I think Wheeler and Grads should come up with a collaborated punishment for you :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

As long as it doesnt include a snowball thrown at my nuts, a PIT biting my junk, a kick in the junk or any other form of TT (testicle torture)... I will take my punishment...

Eli
01-22-2014, 10:28 AM
As long as it doesnt include a snowball thrown at my nuts, a PIT biting my junk, a kick in the junk or any other form of TT (testicle torture)... I will take my punishment...

You made your bed, now you'll have to curl up into a ball in it ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

2manymustangs
01-22-2014, 10:51 AM
:t_lowblow:

Wendi
01-22-2014, 12:05 PM

Where is Charlie? Lol! Just kidding I put him on timeout last night all is good today!

Bruce you are a great guy can't wait to meet you in Needles :)

2manymustangs
01-22-2014, 12:40 PM
Where is Charlie? Lol! Just kidding I put him on timeout last night all is good today!

Bruce you are a great guy can't wait to meet you in Needles :)

It's gonna be an "OFF THE FA-HIZZZY" Parrrtayyyyyyy... :party1: And HotBoat.com is the Shizzy...

P.S. I'm gonna get some pics of Charlie... AFTER the winter doldrums / cabin fever is over...

Just imagine what it is like for the poor peeps in Green Bay WI after the big loss... AND four more months until the spring thaw... :(

Jersey Girl
01-22-2014, 03:36 PM
It's gonna be an "OFF THE FA-HIZZZY" Parrrtayyyyyyy... :party1: And HotBoat.com is the Shizzy...

P.S. I'm gonna get some pics of Charlie... AFTER the winter doldrums / cabin fever is over...

Just imagine what it is like for the poor peeps in Green Bay WI after the big loss... AND four more months until the spring thaw... :(

I Wanna Go!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jersey Girl
01-22-2014, 03:36 PM
Honey, make it happen!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk