PDA

View Full Version : Pit Bull Thread...

2manymustangs
01-21-2014, 04:15 PM
I think we need a PIT BULL thread like the good ole days... :dogrun:

riverrunner1984
01-21-2014, 04:19 PM
Can we elaborate for the people that were not around back then?
I have a feeling we are not talking about the 4 legged kind...

28eliminator
01-21-2014, 04:32 PM
Pit builds suck, and they're owners suck... There, that should get us going :D

Sent from somewhere on the water

Stainless
01-21-2014, 04:36 PM
I think he's a good singer

CH3NO2

28eliminator
01-21-2014, 04:45 PM
http://youtu.be/9O72RLP5fF4

Eli
01-21-2014, 04:49 PM
I've been referred to as a Pit Bull before and I was very flattered. :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

2manymustangs
01-21-2014, 04:58 PM
Can we elaborate for the people that were not around back then?
I have a feeling we are not talking about the 4 legged kind...

^^^ You're on the right track... :) I was kidding, when I think about those old battles that would drag on for days about pitbull dogs it makes me shake my head...

Wendi
01-21-2014, 05:08 PM
My pit bull is amazing and I'm an owner and im amazing!! It's all in the way they are brought up and raised!http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/ytuby8a5.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/6anu4u8e.jpg

Wendi
01-21-2014, 05:09 PM

I'd take that back if I were you!!!!

2manymustangs
01-21-2014, 05:25 PM
AND we're off........... :angry-smiley-007:

HB Vic
01-21-2014, 05:26 PM
As long as they're on a leash at all times. Like 24/7

ChumpChange
01-21-2014, 05:29 PM
My pit bull is amazing .......

.......until it snaps someday and mauls the neighborhood children........

HB Vic
01-21-2014, 05:36 PM

Snaps might be a little strong, I like berserk better. Snaps, to me, infers not going back to normal at least for some time. These things can go back to mans best friend in two seconds after biting your head off :D

Cigalert
01-21-2014, 05:37 PM
Pure EVIL

Eli
01-21-2014, 05:40 PM
Pure EVIL

That dog looks like it could kill you with love! How horrible!! ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-21-2014, 05:42 PM

Really fuck off Mateo!

Wendi
01-21-2014, 05:43 PM
I don't like this thread!

ChumpChange
01-21-2014, 05:45 PM
Snaps might be a little strong, I like berserk better. Snaps, to me, infers not going back to normal at least for some time. These things can go back to mans best friend in two seconds after biting your head off :D

Berzerk is good.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ab9176Srb5Y

Really fuck off Mateo!

I'm much more fun when you're drinking. Taco Tuesday?

Wendi
01-21-2014, 05:45 PM
Berzerk is good.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ab9176Srb5Y

I'm much more fun when you're drinking. Taco Tuesday?

No thank you!

WMC
01-21-2014, 05:47 PM
I would take it back. The only thing this guy would eat is a stinky ferret rat thing:eek:

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

ChumpChange
01-21-2014, 05:48 PM
No thank you!

Just think of all that awesome Trop Mex food and Margaritas! Think about it. Keep thinking about it. You still thinking about that great delicious food?

Back on track now that you're hungry.

Not a fan of Pit Bulls. Coming from a family of insurance claims adjusters, I've seen the damage. And all the owners always say the same thing. My dog would never do that.......well it just did!

WMC
01-21-2014, 05:51 PM

All dogs could snap. Take a yellow lab that grew up in the ghetto chain to a tree will snap

Wendi
01-21-2014, 05:53 PM
Just think of all that awesome Trop Mex food and Margaritas! Think about it. Keep thinking about it. You still thinking about that great delicious food?

Back on track now that you're hungry.

Not a fan of Pit Bulls. Coming from a family of insurance claims adjusters, I've seen the damage. And all the owners always say the same thing. My dog would never do that.......well it just did!

My last pit bull lived 16 years never had a problem. We have our dogs around friends, family and small kids no issues. and to those that don't like them just don't come over!

ChumpChange
01-21-2014, 05:54 PM
My last pit bull lived 16 years never had a problem. We have our dogs around friends, family and small kids no issues. and to those that don't like them just don't come over!

And there's no food in your house either! :D

HB Vic
01-21-2014, 05:55 PM
Taco Tuesday yes, dangerous dogs no :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wendi
01-21-2014, 05:56 PM
Taco Tuesday yes, dangerous dogs no :D

You can sure dish it out can't you?

HB Vic
01-21-2014, 05:58 PM
You can sure dish it out can't you?

You want a taco?

WMC
01-21-2014, 05:59 PM
I'm going to delete

HB Vic
01-21-2014, 06:01 PM
I'm going to delete

Did you start the thread??

WMC
01-21-2014, 06:01 PM
Nope but I can delete

HB Vic
01-21-2014, 06:10 PM
Nope but I can delete

Lol

28eliminator
01-21-2014, 06:11 PM
Nope but I can delete

And you struck me as more of a Cat person... :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WMC
01-21-2014, 06:17 PM
And you struck me as more of a Cat person... :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here kitty kitty:D

WMC
01-21-2014, 06:19 PM
All and all to each is own. I love my Roscoe

314joey
01-21-2014, 06:29 PM
I leave you all alone for a hour or two and all HE!! breaks loose, can't I trust you guys, wtf.

2manymustangs
01-21-2014, 06:32 PM
Sorry Wendi/WMC, I never knew we had any PIT owners here... In the OLD days it seemed as though every winter there would be a PIT thread and it would typically go about like this one... BUT way way worse...

My friend Jerry being the "over the top with EVERY FREAKING THING" kind of person decided he was going to prove to the world that ANY pit raised properly is a good pet... Well, I have to admit that his CHARLIE is a fun dog to play with HOWEVER.......... Being the human chew toy that I am, I am still very intimidated by this dog when I go and DOG sit for him... There is a female boxer and the male PIT... Even if the boxer TRIED to be intimidating she couldnt be but Charlie, he is intimidating even when playing...

Katie the boxer barks when you go to the door, fine...

Charlie puts the fear of GOD in you when you walk up to the door, one would think he is going to come RIGHT through the glass and RIP your head off... And I feed this dog, go in the house alone, play with this dog and have since he was a baby...

gn7
01-21-2014, 06:35 PM
Pits are as useless as the dog food they eat. On a 1 to 10 on the intelligence scale, they are about a -6. Its one of the reasons there so many problems with them.
All these morons in the country talking about assault weapons, and an assult weapon NEVER killed anybody, the dipshit holding it did.
Can't say that about the mindless pits. They do what they do, and they really don't give a shit, because they have half a brain. The other half was breed out of them.
They DO NOT need to be tortured and mistreated to be mental cases. That part is BREED. You can turn a poodle into a maniac if that is goal. Pits are born mental cases.
You know what is likely to happen if 2 Downs Syndrome people have a child. You think its any different with dogs? They are BRED to be deranged. it was the goal!!!!!

I had a pit when I was growing up. Loved that dog. ITS A DIFFERENT BREED TODAY, BECAUSE THEY MADE IT A DIFFERENT BREED DELIBERATELY

don't blame the dog. Blame the assholes that bred these POS for years to be exactly what they are today!!!

HB Vic
01-21-2014, 06:46 PM
I leave you all alone for a hour or two and all HE!! breaks loose, can't I trust you guys, wtf.

Joey when is Vegas?

314joey
01-21-2014, 07:06 PM
Joey when is Vegas?

We were supposed to go last weekend, but since the pooch got hurt and her right front leg is still only about 50% we postponed it for a few months, we were bummed, the vet thinks she should be OK in another month or so, but we have to go back to St. Louis in March, annual Doc visit, dentist, accountant (taxes) and see the Grandkids, we'll probably coming out mid Summer now.

riverrunner1984
01-21-2014, 07:30 PM
I really never would have guessed this thread would actually be about dogs...

WMC
01-21-2014, 07:32 PM
Sorry Wendi/WMC, I never knew we had any PIT owners here... In the OLD days it seemed as though every winter there would be a PIT thread and it would typically go about like this one... BUT way way worse...

My friend Jerry being the "over the top with EVERY FREAKING THING" kind of person decided he was going to prove to the world that ANY pit raised properly is a good pet... Well, I have to admit that his CHARLIE is a fun dog to play with HOWEVER.......... Being the human chew toy that I am, I am still very intimidated by this dog when I go and DOG sit for him... There is a female boxer and the male PIT... Even if the boxer TRIED to be intimidating she couldnt be but Charlie, he is intimidating even when playing...

Katie the boxer barks when you go to the door, fine...

Charlie puts the fear of GOD in you when you walk up to the door, one would think he is going to come RIGHT through the glass and RIP your head off... And I feed this dog, go in the house alone, play with this dog and have since he was a baby...

I remember those threads too the old HB days. I had a pit back then too. My pits have been great dogs to me and my family. the only other dog I would own would be a French bull dog but you cant find them in the pound and I don't buy dogs..... I save them

SBS933
01-21-2014, 07:38 PM
Oh I thought it said Shit Build, Oh Well.

Napanutt
01-21-2014, 07:42 PM
We're animal people here.
This guy here, (have had him almost 3 years)-
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/apa5une9.jpg
lives with this dog, (have had her for 11 years or so)-
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/egahuru2.jpg
This cat-
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/8a8y7ehy.jpg
And this cat-
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/syte7ura.jpg.

They basically get along but they all know their place.

Eli
01-21-2014, 07:45 PM
I remember those threads too the old HB days. I had a pit back then too. My pits have been great dogs to me and my family. the only other dog I would own would be a French bull dog but you cant find them in the pound and I don't buy dogs..... I save them

We're animal people here.
This guy here, (have had him almost 3 years)-
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/apa5une9.jpg
lives with this dog, (have had her for 11 years or so)-
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/egahuru2.jpg
This cat-
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/8a8y7ehy.jpg
And this cat-
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/syte7ura.jpg.

They basically get along but they all know their place.

You guys are awesome!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

2manymustangs
01-21-2014, 07:47 PM

This was our last rescue, not from the pound but from the owner that couldn't handle him, he was our second papered lab:

Eli
01-21-2014, 08:13 PM
This was our last rescue, not from the pound but from the owner that couldn't handle him, he was our second papered lab:

Here's my little guy, Duke, named him after John Wayne. I didn't rescue him. He rescued me and now he's rescuing my friend, her husband and their three girls. He's such a lover. I miss him.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/yvesaqe4.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/9ezebupu.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave

2manymustangs
01-21-2014, 08:24 PM
Here's my little guy, Duke, named him after John Wayne. I didn't rescue him. He rescued me and now he's rescuing my friend, her husband and their three girls. He's such a lover. I miss him.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/yvesaqe4.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/9ezebupu.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave

:thumbsUp:

HB Vic
01-21-2014, 08:34 PM
A pet is a pet is a pet. RIP Smokey 31317

Wendi
01-21-2014, 08:35 PM
Pits are as useless as the dog food they eat. On a 1 to 10 on the intelligence scale, they are about a -6. Its one of the reasons there so many problems with them.
All these morons in the country talking about assault weapons, and an assult weapon NEVER killed anybody, the dipshit holding it did.
Can't say that about the mindless pits. They do what they do, and they really don't give a shit, because they have half a brain. The other half was breed out of them.
They DO NOT need to be tortured and mistreated to be mental cases. That part is BREED. You can turn a poodle into a maniac if that is goal. Pits are born mental cases.
You know what is likely to happen if 2 Downs Syndrome people have a child. You think its any different with dogs? They are BRED to be deranged. it was the goal!!!!!

I had a pit when I was growing up. Loved that dog. ITS A DIFFERENT BREED TODAY, BECAUSE THEY MADE IT A DIFFERENT BREED DELIBERATELY

don't blame the dog. Blame the assholes that bred these POS for years to be exactly what they are today!!!

My pit is Nona useless POS nor does he resemble a Down syndrome person. He is very smart and intelligent. I have no idea what you are talking about! My last pit was smart and very loving. I'm no idiot and I would never own a stupid POS dog of any breed.

Eli
01-21-2014, 08:42 PM
A pet is a pet is a pet. RIP Smokey 31317

Smokey was so cute...what was it? Doesn't look like a pit mix at all :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-21-2014, 08:43 PM
1st controversial thread in a long time without one single GRADS Post......Just sayin':action-smiley-047:

Carry on......Let's get back to it:smilies_mit_hut019:

SBS933
01-21-2014, 08:44 PM
A pet is a pet is a pet. RIP Smokey 31317 Is that a Sugar Glider ? That Dude looks so Cool. Awesome

Napanutt
01-21-2014, 08:46 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Looks like ferret breed to me.

1st controversial thread in a long time without one single GRADS Post......Just sayin':action-smiley-047:

Carry on......Let's get back to it:smilies_mit_hut019:

I was thinking of starting a Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge thread. That should spark things up a bit. ;)

gn7
01-21-2014, 08:48 PM
Well I guess you are very fortunate. Good for you. That fact could save your life.
As a father, I can tell you, if my kid was ever even harmed by somebodies pit, I wouldn't the one calling the cops, or animal control. The neighbors would. I would be must too busy hunting down the owners, and I am not carrying stick.

My suggestion would be leave everything you own behind, and consider deep south America as new permanent home.
If you think I am the only person in the world that things that way, guess again.

If the dog is a collie, or a retriever, I shoot the dog. If its a pit, I shoot the dog, then the owners.

HB Vic
01-21-2014, 08:49 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Bestest pets on the planet. Here's Harley, RIP :( 31318

Eli
01-21-2014, 08:49 PM
Bestest pets on the planet. Here's Harley, RIP :( 31318

Why have they all passed away?

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
01-21-2014, 08:51 PM
Looks like ferret breed to me.

I was thinking of starting a Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge thread. That should spark things up a bit. ;)

Ferrets yes. Love those little suckers.

Chevy vs Ford would be great. Pull all the sensitive sallys out of the woodwork LOL

Napanutt
01-21-2014, 08:51 PM
Well I guess you are very fortunate. Good for you. That fact could save you life. As a father, I can tell you, if my kid was ever even harmed by somebodies pit, I wouldn't the one calling the cops, or animal control. The neighbors would. I would be must too busy hunting down the owners, and I am not carrying stick.

My suggestion would be leave everything you own behind, and consider deep south America as new permanent home.

WOW.
First of all, who are you talking to?
Second, if it was a different dog, would your response be the same?

HB Vic
01-21-2014, 08:52 PM
Why have they all passed away?

Sent from my Bat Cave

They don't live very long. 5-7 years at most. Ours we're around 6yrs. Mischievous little animals who love to steal and hide stuff. Loved them and before I die I will have more :D

Eli
01-21-2014, 08:54 PM
They don't live very long. 5-7 years at most. Ours we're around 6yrs. Mischievous little animals who love to steal and hide stuff. Loved them and before I die I will have more :D

Are they legal?

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
01-21-2014, 08:56 PM
Are they legal?

Sent from my Bat Cave

That's a loaded question. I'll just say you can't buy them in California :D

Eli
01-21-2014, 08:56 PM
That's a loaded question. I'll just say you can't buy them in California :D

Hmmmm I wonder what that means

Sent from my Bat Cave

gn7
01-21-2014, 08:57 PM
anybody that thinks a pit is a pet.
If you wish to have a lethal weapon in house, deal with the consequences of that lethal weapon.
My AR never hurt anybody, and if it ever does, be assured I will take all responsibility for it. The same should be said for EVERY person that owes a pit.
YOU made the decision to have the beast, own up to the responsibility and stop blaming an animal that is only does EXACTLY what it was designed to do.

If you cannot except the FULL responsibility for your lethal weapon and the harm it can inflect, then don't own it. Know different than a firearm.

Paul65K
01-21-2014, 08:58 PM

Sent from my Bat CaveShould we call a lawyer to help you figure it out :rolleyes

HB Vic
01-21-2014, 08:58 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

California is so screwed up LOL. All the vets treat them, all the pet stores sell their supplies. They will not come to your house and take them away from you. But you can't buy them in the State. Kind of like Pot and everything else California does LOL

Eli
01-21-2014, 09:02 PM
Should we call a lawyer to help you figure it out :rolleyes
I guess my sarcasm was lost in typing :)

California is so screwed up LOL. All the vets treat them, all the pet stores sell their supplies. They will not come to your house and take them away from you. But you can't buy them in the State. Kind of like Pot and everything else California does LOL

Do they bite? Isn't that what Richard Gere had an incident with?

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
01-21-2014, 09:02 PM
If you wish to have a lethal weapon in house, deal with the consequences of that lethal weapon.
My AR never hurt anybody, and if it ever does, be assured I will take all responsibility for it. The same should be said for EVERY person that owes a pit.
YOU made the decision to have the beast, own up to the responsibility and stop blaming an animal that is only does EXACTLY what it was designed to do.

If you cannot except the FULL responsibility for your lethal weapon and the harm it can inflect, then don't own it. Know different than a firearm.

Bob.....bob....bob..bob. If a intruder, or anyone else that was NOT welcome in my home, broke in. I most surly would NOT pull my dog on him or her. Unless my dog was made of metal that Smith & Wesson on the side :D

Technically I would pull the Judge or the Sig, but Smith & Wesson sounds so much more intimidating :D

HB Vic
01-21-2014, 09:03 PM
Do they bite? Isn't that what Richard Gere had an incident with?

Sent from my Bat Cave

LOL Harley was around 3-3 1/2lbs. Richie would have a helluva time shoving my Harley up his ass LOL

Paul65K
01-21-2014, 09:04 PM
Technically I would pull the Judge or the Sig, but Smith & Wesson sounds so much more intimidating :DNothing is more intimidating than a Judge if you ask me :D

SBS933
01-21-2014, 09:05 PM
31319 baa ram ewe

Eli
01-21-2014, 09:05 PM
LOL Harley was around 3-3 1/2lbs. Richie would have a helluva time shoving my Harley up his ass LOL

That's an image I didn't want in my head lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-21-2014, 09:06 PM

You are fucked up! Why don't you come over so my dog can bite you in your ass! Then ill take responsibility for that. POS!! Oh and bring your gun so you can shoot my dog and me! Douchebag I don't like you anymore Bob!

gn7
01-21-2014, 09:08 PM
Bob.....bob....bob..bob. If a intruder, or anyone else that was NOT welcome in my home, broke in. I most surly would NOT pull my dog on him or her. Unless my dog was made of metal that Smith & Wesson on the side :D

Technically I would pull the Judge or the Sig, but Smith & Wesson sounds so much more intimidating :D

What if the intruder was pit in back yard, and your 4 year old was playing back there. How big is the magazine in your AR??

NO! he does NO get the benefit of the doubt, NO he does not have to make the first move! He is TOAST.

BUT and this is a BIG BUT, his owners get to live if I get to him BEFORE he makes his move. Otherwise they are just as dead as he is.

Tishimself
01-21-2014, 09:10 PM
So, I been on a train all day dealing with wall to wall fucktards and I come back to this. This thread is a recipe for disaster. And as one of the main instigators of the last one, and the author of the most famous HB fight thread of all time, the infamous Pitbull vs. train thread, I have only one thing to say about this thread.....

I'm sitting this one out. Have at it. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ChumpChange
01-21-2014, 09:13 PM

I bet he'd still try. When you say Richie, you're still talking about Gere, right?

You are fucked up! Why don't you come over so my dog can bite you in your ass! Then ill take responsibility for that. POS!!

Why you goin all Sherman on Bob?

ChumpChange
01-21-2014, 09:14 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/vabeny9u.jpg

ChumpChange
01-21-2014, 09:16 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/e4a9y6ab.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/sa6eheru.jpg

SBS933
01-21-2014, 09:17 PM
31319 baa ram ewe Hell, shoot this guy and we'll have bacon and carnitas burritos.

crash
01-21-2014, 09:17 PM
Despite this bad rap, a well-bred, well-socialized and well-trained pit bull is one of the most delightful, intelligent and gentle dogs imaginable. It is truly a shame that the media continues to portray such a warped image of this beautiful, loyal and affectionate breed. Pit bulls once enjoyed a wonderful reputation. Some of the most famous dogs in American history were pit bulls. A pit bull named Stubby, a decorated hero during World War One, earned several medals and was even honored at the White House. During duty, he warned soldiers of gas attacks, found wounded men in need of help and listened for oncoming artillery rounds. Pit bulls have been featured in well-known advertising campaigns for companies such as Levis, Buster Brown Shoes and Wells Fargo. The image of a pit bull, which was considered a symbol of unflagging bravery and reliability, represented the United States on recruiting and propaganda posters during World War One. Many famous figures, including Helen Keller, President Theodore Roosevelt, General George Patton, President Woodrow Wilson, Fred Astaire and Humphrey Bogart, shared their lives and homes with pit bulls.

Wendi
01-21-2014, 09:18 PM
Bob can kiss Roscoes ass! He's mean. I will defend my dog and I don't appreciate what Bob is saying about him. He sure enjoys this bullshit thread and so do you HB! Anyone who wants to bag on my dog can seriously fuck off and die!

crash
01-21-2014, 09:19 PM
There are numerous myths circulating about pit bulls, some invented by people who are afraid of the breed and others disseminated by well-meaning pit bull advocates

...you guys might fall in the scared of the breed catagory

2manymustangs
01-21-2014, 09:24 PM
There are numerous myths circulating about pit bulls, some invented by people who are afraid of the breed and others disseminated by well-meaning pit bull advocates

You're damn skippy... 10-4...

SBS933
01-21-2014, 09:24 PM

...you guys might fall in the scared of the breed catagory The news can do that to you, I had a pit with no problems but the news only reports pit attacks. I can't tell you if it is because there are no maulings from other breeds. Lancaster had so many they outlawed em.

ChumpChange
01-21-2014, 09:25 PM

Why do cops profile? Because it works. Stereotypes come from somewhere.........

Wendi
01-21-2014, 09:26 PM
You're damn skippy... 10-4...

Wink wink!! LOL watch out for Charlie

Eli
01-21-2014, 09:27 PM
I bet he'd still try. When you say Richie, you're still talking about Gere, right?

Why you goin all Sherman on Bob?

I was wondering how Raquel got involved in this thread :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
01-21-2014, 09:28 PM
Bob can kiss Roscoes ass! He's mean. I will defend my dog and I don't appreciate what Bob is saying about him. He sure enjoys this bullshit thread and so do you HB! Anyone who wants to bag on my dog can seriously fuck off and die!

Excellent.

GRADS
01-21-2014, 09:29 PM
There's no such thing as bad jet boats only bad jet boat owners.

Eli
01-21-2014, 09:31 PM
There's no such thing as bad jet boats only bad jet boat owners.

:lmao

Sent from my Bat Cave

crash
01-21-2014, 09:35 PM
he can care less about this thread anyways, he knows hes better than your opinions

Wendi
01-21-2014, 09:39 PM
he can care less about this thread anyways, he knows hes better than your opinions

He looks viscous crash!!

2manymustangs
Wink wink!! LOL watch out for Charlie

:LMAOsmiley:

I have to tell this about Charlie, the PIT that I dog sit for... Wendi already knows this story... My friend Jerry thinks it's as funny as hell to get Charlie the MONSTER PIT to chase a laser pointer around the floor, up the cabinets, around the room and then he will point the laser pointer on your JUNK, one guy has been NIPPED in his junk so far but not me... I swear I dont want this dog biting ANY part of me, especially my JUNK!!!

I have been bit by dogs over 12 times in my adult life, the last two was a neighbors cocker spaniel at Spinaker Bay/Marine Stadium and the most recent was a neighbors mutt that got me on the back of my thigh and tore my new dockers... :( Last two were in the last three years... I'm an authority on dog bites, true... MOST BITES by the same breed was my cousins afghan hounds, that are now rotting in hell... My cousin thought it was funny as shit for guys to get bit in the ass as they booked out of the yard trying to get away...

Wheeler
I loved my pits! all 15 of 'em. We always had fights to take care of while working in Inglewood.

I was introduced to the sport at an early age by a couple of old TF hydro pilots, you people know 'em.

I would never let 'em fight a chimp or a horse, just too dangerous. I would put my dog against any dog and any two of my dogs against any one man.

The bottom line is, they are not a safe dog to have around children or other animals, period.

ChumpChange
01-21-2014, 09:40 PM
He looks viscous crash!!

I'd be afraid of a dog that can defy gravity!

GRADS
01-21-2014, 09:45 PM
[QUOTE=Wheeler;84302]I loved my pits! all 15 of 'em. We always had fights to take care of while working in Inglewood.

I was introduced to the sport at an early age by a couple of old TF hydro pilots, you people know 'em.

I would never let 'em fight a chimp or a horse, just too dangerous. I would put my dog against any dog and any two of my dogs against any one man.

Wendi
01-21-2014, 09:45 PM
[QUOTE=Wheeler;84302]I loved my pits! all 15 of 'em. We always had fights to take care of while working in Inglewood.

The bottom line is, they are not a safe dog to have around children or other animals, period.

I disagree and so do all of our friends and family who have been around our dogs for the last 20 years!! Even those that were skeptical and afraid at first!

HB Vic
01-21-2014, 09:46 PM
I don't think anyone, including GN7 specifically said Roscoe. Pretty sure that never happened. So don't take it personally.

If this gets anymore out of hand it will be closed.

Goodnight.

crash
01-21-2014, 09:47 PM
Ill agree with this

crash
01-21-2014, 09:52 PM

Just what I wanted to watch a dog getting killed, that's nice

Eli
01-21-2014, 09:56 PM
I loved my pits! all 15 of 'em]

A warning would've been appreciated. That was horrible.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wheeler
01-21-2014, 09:58 PM
I disagree and so do all of our friends and family who have been around our dogs for the last 20 years!! Even those that were skeptical and afraid at first!

How is it that the parents are always the last to know. :hmmm: besides, your dog don't look much pit, more hound and lab. The muzzle is all wrong. He kinda looks like william! :wink_002:

crash
01-21-2014, 10:00 PM
That one is a bully different breed

HB Vic
01-21-2014, 10:04 PM
I think we're done here.

Locked.

Goodnight