314joey
01-20-2014, 02:32 PM
Class or Ass !

I think BIG ASS :thumbsdown

2manymustangs
01-20-2014, 02:36 PM
Class or Ass !

I think BIG ASS :thumbsdown

Ass.... That is why I can't stomach to watch pro sports or college sports (football/basketball/baseball)... Now the high schoolers are getting nearly as bad around here...

bubblegoose1
01-20-2014, 02:39 PM
Complete ghetto ass. The Compton just jumps out at ya and smacks you in the face.

I'm from L.A.; can say that. :)

bubblegoose1
01-20-2014, 02:41 PM
He is like when the news goes out to report an incident. They always find the biggest dumbass or tard they can talk to. He is that guy.

riverrunner1984
01-20-2014, 04:58 PM
Yah that was pretty bad to do on National TV.
I read this article on it today.

Def worth the read..Sounds like there is some bad blood that go back before the season even started..

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/20/richard-sherman-interview-michael-crabtree/

Eli
01-20-2014, 05:06 PM
Yah that was pretty bad to do on National TV.
I read this article on it today.

Def worth the read..Sounds like there is some bad blood that go back before the season even started..

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/20/richard-sherman-interview-michael-crabtree/

Interesting article but I watched a NFL pregame show that showed him repeatedly lacking sportsmanship. It was not an isolated incident on his part.

Thanks for the article.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
01-20-2014, 05:46 PM
I don't watch enough to know both sides of story, but at face value that was douchery at its lowest last night in the exit interview. I think it will give Denver plenty of locker room fodder if they don't get a sock in this guys mouth. I don't think he is representative of the franchise and don't hold it against the team at this point.

CH3NO2

GRADS
01-20-2014, 05:48 PM
More like big cocksucker.

Wendi
01-20-2014, 06:45 PM
Ghetto ass what an embarrassment to the Seahawks!

SBS933
01-20-2014, 06:51 PM
I like the guy, he didn't have the time to wind down yet. That's All

314joey
01-20-2014, 07:17 PM
I get concerned when you kids who look up to jerks like this, then they think it's cool, it's not, what are they learning from watching this creep.

SBS933
01-20-2014, 07:24 PM
I get concerned when you kids who look up to jerks like this, then they think it's cool, it's not, what are they learning from watching this creep.Seriously Joey, I was concerned more about video game years ago. Grand theft auto was a real good moral builder. Now the kids are acting out these games when they shoot up schools. The word was the games are safe, then they say they are bad. Are the adults stupid enough for allowing this mentality or not ? I wouldn't worry about a football player.

The Doctor
01-20-2014, 07:38 PM
Sherman's interview immediately created millions of Bronco fans.

Slacker
01-20-2014, 07:45 PM
Ghetto ass what an embarrassment to the Seahawks!

Agreed!

Eli
01-20-2014, 07:57 PM
Sherman's interview immediately created millions of Bronco fans.

I wouldn't go as far as claiming I'm a "fan" but you're so correct. I won't root for a team with a player with no class...specially when they are playing against players with so much class and sportsmanship.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Slacker
01-20-2014, 07:59 PM
I wouldn't go as far as claiming I'm a "fan" but you're so correct. I won't root for a team with a player with no class...specially when they are playing against players with so much class and sportsmanship.

Sent from my Bat Cave

You got it right on,,,,I would also say the same for the coach of the hawks,,no class,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,usc ring a bell

Cigalert
01-20-2014, 08:02 PM
I'll take Sherman all day long over Ndamukong Suh, James Harrison and the biggest bitch of all, Cortland Finnegan. As long as Sherman can back his mouth then he's doing just fine IMO. Uncalled for yes. Over-the-top...sure. But who won the game? It sure as shit was Russell Wilson.

Bobby V
01-20-2014, 08:10 PM
I'll take Sherman all day long over Ndamukong Suh, James Harrison and the biggest bitch of all, Cortland Finnegan. As long as Sherman can back his mouth then he's doing just fine IMO. Uncalled for yes. Over-the-top...sure. But who won the game? It sure as shit was Russell Wilson.

X2 Cig. Guys a pro bowl corner and a Stanford grad in communications:grad:. Stick a mic in the guys face right after this high profile of a game and this is what you get. I like him also because he put Skip Bayless in his place on Skips own show. :tongue:

Stainless
01-20-2014, 08:12 PM
X2 Cig. Guys a pro bowl corner and a Stanford grad in communications:grad:. Stick a mic in the guys face right after this high profile of a game and this is what you get. I like him also because he put Skip Bayless in his place on Skips own show. :tongue:

Bobby, didn't comp all thAt but I think we agree!

CH3NO2

Cigalert
01-20-2014, 08:20 PM

The Bayless interview was nice to see someone shoving a shoe inside Skips non-athletic ass but I wasn't all that impressed with Sherman's "communications" skills. I do like the fact that he talks smack and gets in the kitchen of opponents without cursing. If you're getting punched then you're doing 1 part of your job and that is to distract your opponent from completing his goals. The moment he gets a DUI doing 3x's the legal speed limit, high on crank and sporting more gold than Mr. T then I'll think he's trash.