PDA

View Full Version : lown Shhhhh! DON'T TELL HB!!

gn7
01-19-2014, 01:46 AM
Sorry guys. No tiny titties, no pink perky nipples. Just two hot babes cruising a bayou in a blown Sanger bubble deck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ResnuCDuGio&feature=youtu.be

HB Vic
01-19-2014, 11:29 AM
Well this one looks good. Very cool video, thanks GN7 :D

mouzer
01-19-2014, 08:33 PM
i sent that to you...i fricken give up........................see ya

gn7
01-19-2014, 09:25 PM
i sent that to you...i fricken give up........................see ya

Mike, before you get your panties all wadded up and cut off your circulation, take a deeeep breath, now exhale, then click on this link and read it OUT LOUD!!!

The post on THIS thread was SECOND attempt to get it on this site from 3 weeks ago when you first linked that to me.
It is an edited version I did last night. Sorry if butt wounded you, it was not my intention.

http://www.hotboat.com/frm/showthread.php?4149-Sorry-it-needed-to-be-done-Its-time

mouzer
01-20-2014, 10:38 AM
to funny.................i dig the video... glad u could edit out the part i still cant find............i only here storys

gn7
01-20-2014, 01:09 PM
to funny.................i dig the video... glad u could edit out the part i still cant find............i only here storys

OK blue hair, heres what you do Mike. Go outside and find an 8 year old, and put him in front of your computer. Bring up the original vid on You Tube, and tell him there are naked women in the vid. Right there you have already told him more than he knew, but that's not important. When he says "oh shit, you want naked women, I know where are plenty on the internet", you remind him, ON IN THIS VIDEO!!!
Then give him 20 minutes and he will find them, if he isn't bored to tears watching it over and over.

Then, when he looks at you with disgust because its 4/10 second long(I measured it when I deleted it), say sorry, and give him 10.00 bucks to go away.

PS, don't let your granddaughter date the little perv when she gets older.

iBoat
01-21-2014, 01:18 PM
Thanks for reposting cool vid