I do the single thing :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

hbchgirl
01-18-2014, 01:30 PM
LOL...we take turns

Wheeler
01-18-2014, 04:03 PM
LOL...we take turns

Yeah right. Nicks a Saint and the most perfect child born outside of immaculate conception.

Just ask his mommy! :wink2:

Milkmoney
01-18-2014, 05:21 PM
Neither. Not married. :)

wolfie
01-18-2014, 05:38 PM
Married for 29 years. Neither of us.. That's what garages are for.

SBS933
01-18-2014, 05:44 PM
I do the single thing :D

Sent from my Bat Cave Smart girl, I was the one on the left till I ended the 26 yr. misery, never ever again.

ora61
01-19-2014, 08:22 PM
Smart girl, I was the one on the left till I ended the 26 yr. misery, never ever again.
Marriage is for fools.

Tishimself
01-19-2014, 08:32 PM
Marriage is for fools.

Oh, not me. I love being married. I don't ever want to be single again. The loneliest times of my life, by far, were when I was single. Never again. :(

Eli
01-19-2014, 08:35 PM
Oh, not me. I love being married. I don't ever want to be single again. The loneliest times of my life, by far, were when I was single. Never again. :(

That's ironic...while I haven't completely written off marriage...the loneliest times of my life, by far, were when I was married.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ziggy
01-19-2014, 08:42 PM
That's ironic...while I haven't completely written off marriage...the loneliest times of my life, by far, were when I was married.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Make smarter choice if the oppertunity arises again.;)
Not everyone is compatible, and not everyone is marraige material. I truly believe that there are many that should never be married that only do it because they're "supposed" to........:)

From my POS T-mobile thingie

Eli
01-19-2014, 08:47 PM
Make smarter choice if the oppertunity arises again.;)
Not everyone is compatible, and not everyone is marraige material. I truly believe that there are many that should never be married that only do it because they're "supposed" to........:)

Yea, smarter choices, back ground checks, family and friend interviews, bank records, military background checks, FBI checks, IRS checks, interviews with a lie detector. Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Tishimself
01-19-2014, 08:47 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Oh, then he was an idiot. Your a doll Eli.

Eli
01-19-2014, 08:49 PM
Thanks sweetie, while I wasn't fishing for compliments your kind words are appreciated. It's just that what you initially said...hit home...

Sent from my Bat Cave

djunkie
01-19-2014, 08:53 PM
In one picture.....(which one is you???) :D:D:D

Neither.

Tishimself
01-19-2014, 08:56 PM
Thanks sweetie, while I wasn't fishing for compliments your kind words are appreciated. It's just that what you initially said...hit home...

Sent from my Bat Cave

Well, you got family up here, your always welcome, and Chrissie will take you out shopping...;)

Eli
01-19-2014, 08:57 PM
Thank you!!

Whoop whoop SHOPPING!! I only shop when I'm having a bad day lol.

But, I love spending money ahahahaha

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ziggy
01-19-2014, 08:59 PM
Yea, smarter choices, back ground checks, family and friend interviews, bank records, military background checks, FBI checks, IRS checks, interviews with a lie detector. Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

That's not what I meant...:banghead: you have to let your heart talk, you deserve someone that would loose an arm for you.....never know, the perfect guy might be the bagger at the grocery store......the big egos guys usually just care about themselves and never learn how to give that same care for your needs.
:)

Eli
01-19-2014, 09:00 PM
That's not what I meant...:banghead: you have to let your heart talk, you deserve someone that would loose an arm for you.....never know, the perfect guy might be the bagger at the grocery store......the big egos guys usually just care about themselves and never learn how to give that same care for your needs.

I agree with you...but the nice guys are scared of me :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

Tishimself
01-19-2014, 09:06 PM

I mean, look at me. I was just a guy who was never home, always at work. Nothing special about me, nothing that made me memorable, or endearing. ( I know GRADS, not much has changed, LOL) For some reason, Chrissie saw something in me no one else saw, and life has been amazing ever since. I would die for her. I love her that much....

ora61
01-19-2014, 09:08 PM
Been Married once, with everything I went through I swear I would never do it again, I love my boyfriend and we get along great, Once you get married your partner don't try to work on the relationship and gives up. We have both been married before and we both agree never again. We love it how it works for us. We were great friends first for 19 years.

Ziggy
01-19-2014, 09:12 PM
I agree with you...but the nice guys are scared of me :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

Lol, you're not scary at all, just let them learn the real you before you tell them you're a lawyer. You may laugh but titles are the scary thing, not your personality.......:)

Napanutt
01-19-2014, 09:16 PM
I could never not be married. Me and my wife are our best friend. We've been together 31 years now. Been through a lot (good and bad).
Really hard to explain why we get along but we do.

Eli
01-19-2014, 09:17 PM
Lol, you're not scary at all, just let them learn the real you before you tell them you're a lawyer. You may laugh but titles are the scary thing, not your personality.......:)

That's the thing, EVERYONE always asks me what I do.

This will be my new approach:
Q: what do you do?
A: I work in an office.

:D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
01-19-2014, 09:18 PM
I could never not be married. Me and my wife are our best friend. We've been together 31 years now. Been through a lot (good and bad).
Really hard to explain why we get along but we do.

You get along bc she's a saint lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ziggy
01-19-2014, 09:23 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

There you go, use your skills to your advantage;):thumbup:. Don't lie though, just be more general. The right time will come up soon enough. Your personality is on the menu first, the "other stuff" is for when you figure out if you like the guy or not.

Eli
01-19-2014, 09:24 PM
There you go, use your skills to your advantage;):thumbup:. Don't lie though, just be more general. The right time will come up soon enough. Your personality is on the menu first, the "other stuff" is for when you figure out if you like the guy or not.

I wouldn't lie, it's not fair to trick someone into a relationship.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Tishimself
01-19-2014, 09:26 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Yeah, well, what are you gonna say when he sees the rims on your car?? How ya gonna get out of THAT one.....LOL.... ;)

Eli
01-19-2014, 09:27 PM
Yeah, well, what are you gonna say when he sees the rims on your car?? How ya gonna get out of THAT one.....LOL.... ;)

They moved the curb?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ziggy
01-19-2014, 09:47 PM
They moved the curb?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Lol:D

Tishimself
01-19-2014, 10:09 PM
They moved the curb?

Sent from my Bat Cave