01-16-2014, 09:15 PM
Shocker....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stainless
01-16-2014, 09:23 PM
Shocker....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea :D
Showing a little liberal here, but just legalize it already.

CH3NO2

Ziggy
01-16-2014, 09:53 PM

CH3NO2
Peter Tosh has been singing it for years:biggrin:

SBS933
01-16-2014, 10:02 PM
As soon as the Feds. can figure how to tax it, there will be joint vending machines in the High Schools. Pills and Weed and they still won't balance the Deficit.

nowski
01-17-2014, 06:43 AM
As soon as the Feds. can figure how to tax it, there will be joint vending machines in the High Schools. Pills and Weed and they still won't balance the Deficit.It's not a wonder why this country is going down hill. Where do you think the kids will get the money? Car parts, boat parts and anything else they can find in our homes and bank accounts!!! I hate thieves especially drug addicted ones!!!

riverrunner1984
01-17-2014, 07:56 AM

CH3NO2

Im all for legalizing it as long as they can have an on the spot test to see if one smoked 5min ago or a day, week, month ago.
Personally, I cant handle that stuff so I know I wont be able to drive and if I did, got in an accident and injured someone I deserve to be punished.
So they have a test but how can they establish how high one person is and how long ago they smoked?
Until I hear of such testing method, I dont think I can support it.

However, I do think it does less harm too the body then booze does.

Wheeler
01-17-2014, 09:20 AM
It's not a wonder why this country is going down hill.

It all started with them smelly hippies! :wink2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iYY2FQHFwE

GRADS
01-17-2014, 09:23 AM
I'd like to get my license for it.....I think it would mellow me out. :thumbup:

Slacker
01-17-2014, 09:27 AM
My back is starting to hurt,,,,,:redface:

2manymustangs
01-17-2014, 11:29 AM
Don't try the XJ13....... Turrible stuff so im told........ :action-smiley-035:

niceguyeddie
01-17-2014, 12:12 PM
AZ statistics;
73% of buyers are male
70% of sales occur on Fri & Sat

:rolleyes:

CH3NO2

Who gives a hootenanny. When people smoke weed, they typically leave other people alone and mind their own business. Unlike legal alcohol! Many pot smokers who obtain medical cards work normal 9-5 jobs. Would you rather most sales be on Tuesday afternoons? I have friends that are doctors, lawyers, business owners and etc that all like to smoke a lil pot from time to time. Big deal. :)

I believe it all comes down to individual rights. If you want to eat ten cheeseburgers a day, go ahead. As long as you're not breaking any laws and leaving me alone, do as you may. It's not my business.

How many overdoses from pot have been recorded? Zero! How many cases of domestic violence, murder, rape, theft and car accidents have there been from people getting high? .... Now how many for legal alcohol?

As soon as the Feds. can figure how to tax it, there will be joint vending machines in the High Schools. Pills and Weed and they still won't balance the Deficit.

Never going to happen. They make more money arresting people and seizing their property from The War on Drugs. It's not about government income. They already make one! A fat one! ;)

It's not a wonder why this country is going down hill. Where do you think the kids will get the money? Car parts, boat parts and anything else they can find in our homes and bank accounts!!! I hate thieves especially drug addicted ones!!!

Weed is a plant so you can grow it. There's no need to steal for it.

niceguyeddie
01-17-2014, 12:30 PM
Im all for legalizing it as long as they can have an on the spot test to see if one smoked 5min ago or a day, week, month ago.
Personally, I cant handle that stuff so I know I wont be able to drive and if I did, got in an accident and injured someone I deserve to be punished.
So they have a test but how can they establish how high one person is and how long ago they smoked?
Until I hear of such testing method, I dont think I can support it.

However, I do think it does less harm too the body then booze does.

Just curious... Who is "they" that would be conducting these tests? I hope not the government. They intrude into our lives enough. The shitty thing about weed is that you can trace it for 30+ days. Yet it's a harmless substance. Now crystal meth can or heroin is out of one's system in 2-3 days.

I enjoy these conversations. It's the Libertarian in me. lol

2manymustangs
01-17-2014, 12:33 PM
Just curious... Who is "they" that would be conducting these tests? I hope not the government. They intrude into our lives enough. The shitty thing about weed is that you can trace it for 30+ days. Yet it's a harmless substance. Now crystal meth can or heroin is out of one's system in 2-3 days.

I enjoy these conversations. It's the Libertarian in me. lol

:thumbsUp:

riverrunner1984
01-17-2014, 12:34 PM
Just curious... Who is "they" that would be conducting these tests? I hope not the government. They intrude into our lives enough. The shitty the thing about weed is that you can trace it for 30+ days. Yet it's a harmless substance. Now crystal meth can or heroin is out of one's system in 2-3 days.

The POPO...THe issue I have is that there is no accurate test to see if one is stoned or not and to what extent a person is stoned....
So what if someone is operating a motor vehicle and kills someone because they are high off their ass? THey should get punished right? What if someone kills someone while driving, gets tested and shows weed in their system but they smoked 5 days ago. We know they are not stoned, but will they get punished?
Like I said, I do not know of such test and until that time, I can support legalizing it. However, I am for legalizing it once a test can be established.
Mush like the BAL test, we know how much a person has drank and how drunk they are. I think we need that for weed if we are going to legalize it...
IMO

niceguyeddie
01-17-2014, 12:39 PM
The POPO...THe issue I have is that there is no accurate test to see if one is stoned or not and to what extent a person is stoned....
So what if someone is operating a motor vehicle and kills someone because they are high off their ass? THey should get punished right? What if someone kills someone while driving, gets tested and shows weed in their system but they smoked 5 days ago. We know they are not stoned, but will they get punished?
Like I said, I do not know of such test and until that time, I can support legalizing it. However, I am for legalizing it once a test can be established.
Mush like the BAL test, we know how much a person has drank and how drunk they are. I think we need that for weed if we are going to legalize it...
IMO

Well here's the thing. Rather than paying scientists millions of dollars to come up with such a test. Show me a driving test comparing a sober person against a high person. Let's see the comparison. I doubt there's much if any. Put it this way: I can get extremely high and read a book. When extremely drunk I can't even open a book. Weed makes you more alert to your surrounding and more open minded. Legal alcohol turns people into complete retards. There's no way i would have licked Eli's face if I was high that night. However give me booze and the sky's the limit!

riverrunner1984
01-17-2014, 12:45 PM
Well here's the thing. Rather than paying scientists millions of dollars to come up with such a test. Show me a driving test comparing a sober person against a high person. Let's see the comparison. I doubt there's much if any. Put it this way: I can get extremely high and read a book. When extremely drunk I can't even open a book. Weed makes you more alert to your surrounding and more open minded. Legal alcohol turns people into complete retards.

I think that it effects everyone differently.
Personally, speaking from experience, I can not function while high one bit....I trust myself with alcohol way more than weed...
I hear what you are saying and have been told that some people feel more normal while high but I must say, I can not be the only person that weed effects negatively...And I know there are irresponsible people out there that cant handle it and will drive possible putting other lives in danger.
I dont know of a solution but I am def open to suggestions and hearing peoples ideas...

riverrunner1984
01-17-2014, 12:48 PM
On a side note, if I was able to smoke and handle it, I would probably do it more than drink the booze

niceguyeddie
01-17-2014, 12:59 PM
I think that it effects everyone differently.
Personally, speaking from experience, I can not function while high one bit....I trust myself with alcohol way more than weed...
I hear what you are saying and have been told that some people feel more normal while high but I must say, I can not be the only person that weed effects negatively...And I know there are irresponsible people out there that cant handle it and will drive possible putting other lives in danger.
I dont know of a solution but I am def open to suggestions and hearing peoples ideas...

I agree that taken in moderation based on one's tolerance of a substance. Now what that should come down to is personal responsibility. When we get the government involved, all we do is waste tax payer money, accomplish nothing and create new problems. There will be irresponsible people everywhere. Sober and impaired. Shit, I came inches to getting ran over while running last night because some young woman wasn't paying attention. I think the penalty for pure ignorance or stupidity should far outweigh being drunk or high.

I totally understand and appreciate where you're coming from. I also don't want to see someone get hurt or killed from an impaired driver. Every person is different so you're right about how one handles a substance. For example if I eat off a roach coach, I'll be on the toilet the remainder of my day, however many people eat it everyday with no issues. I think we're better off hoping that people just make better decisions on their own. When you get the government involved things only get worse. For instance the war on drugs has cost tax payers billions and drug use has only gone up. DUI task forces cost the tax payers millions every year, yet DUIs have not gone down. Why? Well because it just turns into a business for them. They don't want it to stop and they try to make it easier to bust people so they can hire more cops and feed there pensions. You can't even get around drinking and driving. If you try to walk home, they'll bust you for drunk in public.

A solution would be good to every problem (should one exist), but how good has law enforcement been at solving problems?

niceguyeddie
01-17-2014, 01:00 PM
On a side note, if I was able to smoke and handle it, I would probably do it more than drink the booze

It's a lot less expensive and a lot more enjoyable! lol

riverrunner1984
01-17-2014, 01:07 PM
I agree that taken in moderation based on one's tolerance of a substance. Now what that should come down to is personal responsibility. When we get the government involved, all we do is waste tax payer money, accomplish nothing and create new problems. There will be irresponsible people everywhere. Sober and impaired. Shit, I came inches to getting ran over while running last night because some young woman wasn't paying attention. I think the penalty for pure ignorance or stupidity should far outweigh being drunk or high.

I totally understand and appreciate where you're coming from. I also don't want to see someone get hurt or killed from an impaired driver. Every person is different so you're right about how one handles a substance. For example if I eat off a roach coach, I'll be on the toilet the remainder of my day, however many people eat it everyday with no issues. I think we're better off hoping that people just make better decisions on their own. When you get the government involved things only get worse. For instance the war on drugs has cost tax payers billions and drug use has only gone up. DUI task forces cost the tax payers millions every year, yet DUIs have not gone down. Why? Well because it just turns into a business for them. They don't want it to stop and they try to make it easier to bust people so they can hire more cops and feed there pensions. You can't even get around drinking and driving. If you try to walk home, they'll bust you for drunk in public.

A solution would be good to every problem (should one exist), but how good has law enforcement been at solving problems?

Very good point! Trust me, I am on board with you the less government in peoples lives, the better.
Like you said, people taking personal responsibility is what it boils down to. In todays would, it seems like more and more people are lacking such responsibility unfortunately.
Good little convo, thanks for broadening my thought process on this subject....not 100% convinced but def seeing a different angle...

niceguyeddie
01-17-2014, 01:14 PM
Very good point! Trust me, I am on board with you the less government in peoples lives, the better.
Like you said, people taking personal responsibility is what it boils down to. In todays would, it seems like more and more people are lacking such responsibility unfortunately.
Good little convo, thanks for broadening my thought process on this subject....not 100% convinced but def seeing a different angle...

Cool! I like these conversations. As long as people don't get all preachy and take it personal, two people can express their ideas and let that be that. I like listening to other people that have different opinions. If everyone were like me, life would be boring.

Stainless
01-17-2014, 01:17 PM
Hope TBI sees this thread. :)

niceguyeddie
01-17-2014, 01:19 PM
Hope TBI sees this thread. :)

Is that the guy that banned me on the other site? lol

Stainless
01-17-2014, 01:23 PM
Is that the guy that banned me on the other site? lol

I didn't know that, but he has vast knowlege about marijauna. :D

riverrunner1984
12-02-2014, 08:40 AM
I am all for Legalization when this comes out!

http://www.fastcompany.com/3039229/researchers-develop-a-breathalyzer-for-pot

RESEARCHERS DEVELOP A BREATHALYZER FOR POT

BY PAVITHRA MOHAN
Today in weed: Law enforcement officers may soon be able to detect if you're driving while high.

Researchers at Washington State University are currently developing a test that will measure marijuana impairment through a breath sample, much like how breathalyzers determine blood alcohol levels. The only option currently available is a blood test, which doesn't offer the type of immediacy needed if officers suspect that a driver is under the hazy influence of pot.

The handheld device tests for THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, by harnessing the same technology used by airport security to detect drugs and explosives. (Think five nanograms of active THC per milliliter of blood instead of 0.08 BAC.) For now, however, the breath test likely won't give exact numbers and will only indicate the presence of active THC.

A marijuana breathalyzer couldn't come at a better time, with pot now legalized in four states and in D.C. Since the state of Washington legalized the drug in 2012, it saw the number of pot-addled drivers jump from 18.6% that year to 25% in 2013.

ChumpChange
12-02-2014, 09:44 AM
Have never tried the stuff.

2manymustangs
12-02-2014, 01:07 PM
I am all for Legalization when this comes out!

http://www.fastcompany.com/3039229/researchers-develop-a-breathalyzer-for-pot

RESEARCHERS DEVELOP A BREATHALYZER FOR POT

BY PAVITHRA MOHAN
Today in weed: Law enforcement officers may soon be able to detect if you're driving while high.

Researchers at Washington State University are currently developing a test that will measure marijuana impairment through a breath sample, much like how breathalyzers determine blood alcohol levels. The only option currently available is a blood test, which doesn't offer the type of immediacy needed if officers suspect that a driver is under the hazy influence of pot.

The handheld device tests for THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, by harnessing the same technology used by airport security to detect drugs and explosives. (Think five nanograms of active THC per milliliter of blood instead of 0.08 BAC.) For now, however, the breath test likely won't give exact numbers and will only indicate the presence of active THC.

A marijuana breathalyzer couldn't come at a better time, with pot now legalized in four states and in D.C. Since the state of Washington legalized the drug in 2012, it saw the number of pot-addled drivers jump from 18.6% that year to 25% in 2013.

that term made me laugh.......... :hilarious:

Hey RR, Im with you... I can't handle it very well, one hit wonder here especially with the new and improved MMJ shrubbery...

http://youtu.be/MNKL9onYB_8

riverrunner1984
12-02-2014, 01:18 PM
that term made me laugh.......... :hilarious:
Hey RR, Im with you... I can't handle it very well, one hit wonder here especially with the new and improved MMJ shrubbery...
http://youtu.be/MNKL9onYB_8

LOL yah that stuff is not for me but by all means, if one can handle it and they can test it.
Legalize it and tax the crap out of it like they do alcohol and cigs.

314joey
12-02-2014, 02:38 PM
Not for "ME"

Eli
12-02-2014, 03:02 PM
LOL yah that stuff is not for me but by all means, if one can handle it and they can test it.
Legalize it and tax the crap out of it like they do alcohol and cigs.

There's an alcohol tax??

Sent from my Bat Cave...

djunkie
12-02-2014, 07:39 PM
I am all for medicinal uses of the gonja. [emoji6][emoji5]️[emoji5]️

HB Vic
12-02-2014, 08:30 PM
I am all for medicinal uses of the gonja. [emoji6][emoji5]️[emoji5]️

I have a headache :D

djunkie
12-02-2014, 08:32 PM
I have a headache :D

It might be a tumor. [emoji16]

Eli
12-02-2014, 08:48 PM
I have a massive headache...I'll just take Advil.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

ChumpChange
12-02-2014, 09:28 PM

It's not a tuma! (Arnold Voice of course)

HB Vic
12-02-2014, 09:43 PM

I wouldn't be surprised lol

sangermike
12-03-2014, 09:33 AM
to stainless: yes it's liberal but if you want to be conservitive its libertarian

Ziggy
12-03-2014, 02:51 PM
What are your thoughts about non-medicinal cannabis Stainless? :)