PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Should Chrissie join HB??

Tishimself
01-15-2014, 10:08 PM
There are a lot of spouses on here, in keeping with the family theme, and I would not add her onto "the other site" due to the godaweful content, but on here, this place, we are all friends on here....so what do you guys think?? Add her in?? Anyone wanna meet Mrs. Lightning???

WMC
01-15-2014, 10:22 PM
Heck ya. Bring her to the party!!!!!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

GRADS
01-15-2014, 10:22 PM
I say bring her on...."Real Housewives of HotBoat"

Eli
01-15-2014, 10:56 PM
I've been saying this for weeks! Bring her to the PAR-TAY!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Tishimself
01-15-2014, 11:08 PM
I've been saying this for weeks! Bring her to the PAR-TAY!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Well, cast your votes!! She is watching the voting!! She's kinda shy when it comes to this stuff!! ;)

mrs.daytona
01-15-2014, 11:13 PM
I say bring her on...."Real Housewives of HotBoat"

Aren't you in that group? ;)

WESTERNAERO
01-15-2014, 11:19 PM
Grads for mod??? :goodluck::dumb_ass:

Unforgiven
01-16-2014, 07:50 AM
Bring her aboard...Eli could use some more friends........

Stainless
01-16-2014, 08:00 AM
Grads for mod??? :goodluck::dumb_ass:

Bring her aboard...Eli could use some more friends........

I voted yes for Mrs Lightning to join in. :)

Question for Westernaero and Unforgiven, your significant others post here? Who pairs to who? I could probably figure it out if I went back, but since you are both in this thread I thought I would just ask. I have heard first names used also, maybe the reason for my confusion. :detective:

WMC
01-16-2014, 09:03 AM

Question for Westernaero and Unforgiven, your significant others post here? Who pairs to who? I could probably figure it out if I went back, but since you are both in this thread I thought I would just ask. I have heard first names used also, maybe the reason for my confusion. :detective:

Mine does. :thumbup:

Unforgiven
01-16-2014, 09:09 AM

My wife is Shannon and she goes by Mrs Unforgiven..she rather lurk than post..she's more into Facebook and Instagram (because of our kids and grandkids)..Her, Wendi, and Eli party well together!!..I'm buddies with Eli too..we just give each other shit anytime we can...(but I think she's still gonna kick me in the junk next time she see's me)

Tishimself
01-16-2014, 11:09 AM
Well, the username "Mrs. Lightning" has been set up, and now I have to just get her to post on it....she is at work today and I am home...so when she gets home, I will show her the results, and see if she wants to say hello.....wish me luck....

Unforgiven
01-16-2014, 11:14 AM
Well, the username "Mrs. Lightning" has been set up, and now I have to just get her to post on it....she is at work today and I am home...so when she gets home, I will show her the results, and see if she wants to say hello.....wish me luck....

remember to post a pic of her.....forum rules....

Tishimself
01-16-2014, 11:18 AM
remember to post a pic of her.....forum rules....

Well that's easy....;)

WMC
01-16-2014, 11:39 AM
Oh ya she'll fit right in.

Tishimself
01-16-2014, 11:59 AM
Oh ya she'll fit right in.

Everyone likes her more than they like me. Even my parents. She is something. Get ready. ;)

Stainless
01-16-2014, 02:00 PM
My wife is Shannon and she goes by Mrs Unforgiven..she rather lurk than post..she's more into Facebook and Instagram (because of our kids and grandkids)..Her, Wendi, and Eli party well together!!..I'm buddies with Eli too..we just give each other shit anytime we can...(but I think she's still gonna kick me in the junk next time she see's me)

Thanks Unforgiven!

Other part of the question, are Jersey Girl and Carol Ann one in the same? Is she Westernaero's wife? Apologies if this is too nosy, just trying to see the flow chart. :D

WESTERNAERO
01-16-2014, 02:08 PM
Thanks Unforgiven!

Other part of the question, are Jersey Girl and Carol Ann one in the same? Is she Westernaero's wife? Apologies if this is too nosy, just trying to see the flow chart. :D

Yes, you nosy prick. :biggrin:

Stainless
01-16-2014, 02:12 PM
Yes, you nosy prick. :biggrin:

Got it now, Thanks Western! :D

WESTERNAERO
01-16-2014, 02:15 PM
Got it now, Thanks Western! :D

What are you, the NSA?

Stainless
01-16-2014, 02:25 PM
What are you, the NSA?

I guess asking what your first name is would be out of the question? :smiley-fish:

WESTERNAERO
01-16-2014, 02:48 PM
I guess asking what your first name is would be out of the question? :smiley-fish:

Now you want a date?

Unforgiven
01-16-2014, 02:52 PM
Now you want a date?

he might...when have you ever turned down a date?

Eli
01-16-2014, 02:56 PM

I promise to kick you in the junk when I see you. :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
01-16-2014, 03:00 PM
I promise to kick you in the junk when I see you. :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

I look forward to it.....

Eli
01-16-2014, 03:13 PM
I look forward to it.....

You're going to enjoy it…or I'll kick you while you're throwing up from the first kick :t_lowblow:

Unforgiven
01-16-2014, 03:19 PM
You're going to enjoy it…or I'll kick you while you're throwing up from the first kick :t_lowblow:

what an impression you leaving on Mrs Lightning....See Chrissie...I warned you about her!

Eli
01-16-2014, 03:23 PM
what an impression you leaving on Mrs Lightning....See Chrissie...I warned you about her!

I'm sure Tish has warned her about me and so will my signature.

I just decided that I'm gonna kick you in the junk and punch you right after

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
01-16-2014, 05:16 PM
Thanks Unforgiven!

No, CarolAnn is a really nice girl where Jersey Girl is an evil Seattle Seacocks fan.

JerseyGirl
01-16-2014, 07:18 PM
No, CarolAnn is a really nice girl where Jersey Girl is an evil Seattle Seacocks fan.

Awe, thanks GRADS! JG is my evil twin!! You are correct!!