PDA

View Full Version : Noticed we're missing a few posters...

Stainless
01-14-2014, 08:49 PM
Where's Wheeler, Hbchgirl,Joker? Who else is missing? :(

CH3NO2

Unforgiven
01-14-2014, 08:52 PM
I could think of one...but he's lost or confused....:nutswinger:

Stainless
01-14-2014, 08:57 PM
I could think of one...but he's lost or confused....:nutswinger:

Yea, almost forgot him. :D

CH3NO2

GRADS
01-14-2014, 08:57 PM
PokerRun388 and Joker.

ChumpChange
01-14-2014, 09:01 PM
They've all been here today. Hope this screenshot doesn't cost them their 10% discount. :D

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/15/sy7a9a8u.jpg

Unforgiven
01-14-2014, 09:01 PM
Grads...I was worried about you for a while...but now that you have a paddle board and a well to keep you amused..I'm not so worried....besides...Mrs Daytona keeps a tight leash on you....

28eliminator
01-14-2014, 09:10 PM
It's winter.... It'll be ok :)

Sent from somewhere on the water

Unforgiven
01-14-2014, 09:13 PM

winter..yes your right...BTW..didn't you have drive issues? (read about it on OSO)

mrs.daytona
01-14-2014, 09:13 PM
Grads...I was worried about you for a while...but now that you have a paddle board and a well to keep you amused..I'm not so worried....besides...Mrs Daytona keeps a tight leash on you....

What exactly is your definition of tight, because it seems pretty loose to me.

Unforgiven
01-14-2014, 09:16 PM

Lets just say he's not running around like a "Lost Dog"....btw..you have a PM ;)

hbchgirl
01-14-2014, 09:20 PM

CH3NO2

I'm here! Work has been super busy. I've been posting here and there when I get the chance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Eli
01-14-2014, 09:21 PM
Don't check it!

Lets just say he's not running around like a "Lost Dog"....btw..you have a PM ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
01-14-2014, 09:24 PM
Don't check it!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Got your message..I've been in meeting all day too.....BTW..when Stainless made comment about missing members...he wasn't refering to you.....Some Of Us don't miss you...oops..i'm sorry..that wasn't nice....

mrs.daytona
01-14-2014, 09:25 PM

I don't have a PM..

Don't check it!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Sounds like I don't want one? lol

Unforgiven
01-14-2014, 09:30 PM
I don't have a PM..

Sounds like I don't want one? lol

its there...don't listen to Eli...she missed out on a Earthquake today....

Tishimself
01-14-2014, 09:32 PM
I'm here...been on a train all day....relax...;)

Napanutt
01-14-2014, 09:37 PM
I'm always here, just not always known. ;)

Unforgiven
01-14-2014, 09:39 PM

lurker/stalker...same thing

Napanutt
01-14-2014, 09:42 PM

Aren't lurker and stalker two different people? ;)

Unforgiven
01-14-2014, 09:44 PM
Aren't lurker and stalker two different people? ;)

only if your on a different forum

28eliminator
01-14-2014, 09:49 PM
winter..yes your right...BTW..didn't you have drive issues? (read about it on OSO)

No... The 28eliminator on OSO isn't me. Some other guy that stole my originality :) I'm Eliminator28 over there, but I haven't been on there in a long time..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mrs.daytona

Yes he is!!! Napanutt, I think you need to change your name to justwatchin' or something ;)

Wendi

Exactly!!

Wendi
01-14-2014, 09:50 PM
No... The 28eliminator on OSO isn't me. Some other guy that stole my originality :) I'm Eliminator28 over there, but I haven't been on there in a long time..

I'm gonna steal your name hahahahahahha

28eliminator
01-14-2014, 09:53 PM

This no drinking thing is making you mean... :D

Unforgiven
01-14-2014, 09:56 PM

why?..I'm mean you have an original screen name...WENDI......I'm sure it took you days to fiqure that one out!:drinkin:

Napanutt
01-14-2014, 09:57 PM
Yes he is!!! Napanutt, I think you need to change your name to justwatchin' or something ;)

What is it with you and the mister wanting me to change my screen name? I've been Napanutt since you were in high school. So maybe my MO has changed a bit with age, give me a break. :)

Wendi
01-14-2014, 09:58 PM
This no drinking thing is making you mean... :D

I'm happy I mean cranky I mean devilish I mean happy LOL

mrs.daytona
01-14-2014, 09:59 PM
What is it with you and the mister wanting me to change my screen name? I've been Napanutt since you were in high school. So maybe my MO has changed a bit with age, give me a break. :)

You've only had that name for 10 years?

Napanutt
01-14-2014, 10:05 PM
You've only had that name for 10 years?

More like 20. According to FB I know when your BD is and know how old your gonna be, nice try. ;)

ChumpChange
01-14-2014, 10:06 PM

My mind doesn't process your name. I seem to always read it as Nanaputt. True story.

mrs.daytona
01-14-2014, 10:13 PM
More like 20. According to FB I know when your BD is and know how old your gonna be, nice try. ;)

Don't believe everything you read on the internet, Brian ;)

GRADS
01-14-2014, 11:51 PM
Sometimes I wonder if all of the women posters over here intimidate the :nutswinger: crowd? Probably reminds them of back in high school when they realized they actually had to talk to women to get laid.:shock:

Tishimself
01-14-2014, 11:52 PM
Sometimes I wonder if all of the women posters over here intimidate the :nutswinger: crowd? Probably reminds them of back in high school when they realized they actually had to talk to women to get laid.

You do??

Stainless
01-15-2014, 05:16 AM
PokerRun388 and Joker.

Yea, wheres PR?

CH3NO2

Paul65K
01-15-2014, 06:36 AM
Reminds them of back in high school when they realized they actually had to talk to women to get laid.:shock: No shit :yikes:

ChumpChange
01-15-2014, 06:38 AM
Probably reminds them of back in high school when they realized they actually had to talk to women to get laid.:shock:

You have to talk?

Eli
01-15-2014, 06:52 AM
You have to talk?

Not YOU...I think it's preferable that YOU don't talk. I can just imagine the conversation

Mateo: I look like L L COOL J...

Girl: yea, sure

Mateo: I need to drop a few pounds I think I have too much muscle, what do you think? Am I too muscular?

Mateo: I can eat whatever I want and still look sexy.

Girl: you sure?

:D

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
01-15-2014, 07:37 AM
LL Cool J lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheeler
01-15-2014, 08:34 AM

I've been busy looking for an office job so I can post on the bosses dime. :action-smiley-069:

Lurker is in Oklahoma last time I heard.
I didn't know they had sheep in Oklahoma, why else would Lurker be there?:sheep1:

Paul65K
01-15-2014, 08:39 AM
I've been busy looking for an office job so I can post on the bosses dime. :action-smiley-069:

I didn't know they had sheep in Oklahoma, why else would Lurker be there?:sheep1:Lurker posted on "Another Site" that he was done with HB......Just sayin'

Wheeler
01-15-2014, 08:43 AM
Lurker posted on "Another Site" that he was done with HB......Just sayin'

If I had a nickel for every time he's said that about a site ........

WMC
01-15-2014, 08:46 AM

Hmmmm. I wonder what we did to him? We were to nice?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Stainless
01-15-2014, 08:53 AM
I've been busy looking for an office job so I can post on the bosses dime.

Office gig is finished. :(
I'm getting aerial boom training today for a new project. Have to work in manlifts 100' high. :yikes:

CH3NO2

Wendi
01-15-2014, 09:01 AM

Good that is awesome!

Wheeler
01-15-2014, 09:03 AM
Hmmmm. I wonder what we did to him? We were to nice?

He's an only child, you didn't give him enough attention. :wink2:

I heard that he's found some new friends.

Unforgiven
01-15-2014, 09:06 AM
Good that is awesome!

I could post a few comments (Will and Wendi know how I feel about it) But it's againist HOTBOAT Rules to talk shit about forum members....(even though its true)

Wheeler
01-15-2014, 09:08 AM
Good that is awesome!

Why is this good? Dave's a good guy and would do about anything for a friend that needs help.

He's one of the few people that cared enough to come by and see if I would like to go boating, never asked for a dime and was always (well most the time) a pleasure to be around.

Wendi
01-15-2014, 09:09 AM
Here's the deal. I think it is great that members support all the boating websites. Truly if they love boating why not go to all the sites and enjoy! But when members come over here to get info and then go back to the other site and talk shit that is just rude and disrespectful. We all have the same interest right?? And that is our love for boating. Let's just leave it at that. Go to any website you want. I don't like keeping track of members and hearing negative bullshit!

Wendi
01-15-2014, 09:12 AM
Why is this good? Dave's a good guy and would do about anything for a friend that needs help.

He's one of the few people that cared enough to come by and see if I would like to go boating, never asked for a dime and was always (well most the time) a pleasure to be around.
oh Ok!

HB Vic
01-15-2014, 09:12 AM
Well this thread didn't take long to fall apart.

ChumpChange
01-15-2014, 09:15 AM
Not YOU...I think it's preferable that YOU don't talk. I can just imagine the conversation

Girl: I'm not wearing any panties. Take me now!

Mateo: I need to drop a few pounds I think I have too much muscle, what do you think? Am I too muscular?

Sent from my Bat Cave

You had half of it right!

LL Cool J lol

We have the same barber.

.....with that screen name.

28eliminator
01-15-2014, 09:17 AM

It didn't fall apart, just got somewhat analytical :D

I tend to agree with Wendi.. I go to other sites because I have friends on all of them... Not because I want to do recon for talking crap.. It shouldn't be an issue.

Paul65K
It didn't fall apart, just got somewhat analytical :D

I tend to agree with Wendi.. I go to other sites because I have friends on all of them... Not because I want to do recon for talking crap.. It shouldn't be an issue.

Sent from somewhere on the waterX2....

Unforgiven

Its going to stay good..we won't let it get out of hand...the Mods are doing a great job!

GRADS
01-15-2014, 09:31 AM
Hotboat needs to go beat up a 12 year old and steal his scooter to drum up some membership.

Eli
01-15-2014, 09:39 AM
You had half of it right!

Classic example of what women SAY and what men HEAR.

Eli
01-15-2014, 09:41 AM

I didn't know they had sheep in Oklahoma, why else would Lurker be there?:sheep1:

Hey you! You've been missed!

I guess the dating pool is slim pickens here where we have standards.

Stainless
01-15-2014, 09:46 AM
Looks like Liahna and Wheeler chimed in...still no Joker or PR388.
Any other regulars missing?

CH3NO2

Paul65K
01-15-2014, 09:50 AM
Hotboat needs to go beat up a 12 year old and steal his scooter to drum up some membership.
Comments like this are certainly helping your campaign for Mod :rolleyes

Wendi
01-15-2014, 09:52 AM
Comments like this are certainly helping your campaign for Mod :rolleyes Paul Grads is a dreamer... That will never NEVER happen!

Paul65K
01-15-2014, 09:54 AM
Paul Grads is a dreamer... That will never NEVER happen!You know that, I know that, everyone who's been here more than a couple of weeks knows that..............I just wonder if GRADS will ever know that :rolleyes

Wendi
01-15-2014, 09:55 AM
Looks like Liahna and Wheeler chimed in...still no Joker or PR388.
Any other regulars missing?

CH3NO2 Everyone is here that wants to be here. Let's move on to boating!!! :action-smiley-069:

Jersey Girl
01-15-2014, 09:57 AM

Girl: you sure?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ha ha ha - that's funny chit, girl!!!

GRADS
01-15-2014, 10:07 AM
You know that, I know that, everyone who's been here more than a couple of weeks knows that..............I just wonder if GRADS will ever know that :rolleyes

That's why I'm going to launch my own website, go around town beating up kids on scooters, drink beer until 3 a.m., have people swing from my nuts and ban people and tell them "it's because my moderators don't like you but I do"......and if that doesn't work I will call people from other websites in the middle of the night and try to bribe them to come to my site.

Paul65K
01-15-2014, 10:07 AM
I'm predicting Joker will be back today :D

Jersey Girl
01-15-2014, 10:09 AM
That's why I'm going to launch my own website, go around town beating up kids on scooters, drink beer until 3 a.m., have people swing from my nuts and ban people and tell them "it's because my moderators don't like you but I do"......and if that doesn't work I will call people from other websites in the middle of the night and try to bribe them to come to my site.

I knew that was you in my neighborhood!! I recognized you by the lacy undergarments showing!!

GRADS
01-15-2014, 10:10 AM
The only thing I need to decide now is which domain of mine to use....

www.DeltaLunchBunch.com

www.TheBilgeIdiot.com

www.HavasuDaves.com

www.HavasuDavesPlace.com

www.WhereItAllSharted.com

GRADS
01-15-2014, 10:12 AM
I knew that was you in my neighborhood!! I recognized you by the lacy undergarments showing!!

Talk all the smack you want now because it's going to end for you on Sunday. ;)

Jersey Girl
01-15-2014, 10:16 AM

Ah, so you DO like my new pic! I knew you were a closet Seahawk's Fan!!
Here you go - you can cut and paste it to have as your screen saver!!!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/16/ery9y9ur.jpg

JerseyGirl
01-15-2014, 10:21 AM

Ah, so you DO like my new picture! I knew you were a closet Seahawk's Fan!!
Here's a copy for you to use as your screen saver!

Eli
01-15-2014, 10:22 AM

Now that's hilarious!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Joker
01-15-2014, 10:26 AM
I'm still here. Trying to handle up some work, I actually have too much along with attempting to deal with some issues I'm having with our daughter in college. Who knew it would be this much fun being a parent.

Paul65K
01-15-2014, 10:27 AM
I'm still here. Trying to handle up some work, I actually have too much along with attempting to deal with some issues I'm having with our daughter in college. Who knew it would be this much fun being a parent.
You were missed.....welcome back!

JerseyGirl
01-15-2014, 10:30 AM

Just think back to how much F U N we gave our parents!!! ;(

Unforgiven
01-15-2014, 10:39 AM

Don't forget, send drunk PM's threatening people and then saying it' wasn't you..Oh wait ..thats been done by someone from another site...

Wendi
01-15-2014, 10:42 AM
I'm still here. Trying to handle up some work, I actually have too much along with attempting to deal with some issues I'm having with our daughter in college. Who knew it would be this much fun being a parent. Hi Joker! Hope everything is ok with your daughter...

GRADS
01-15-2014, 10:50 AM
Welcome back Joker, I was going to have to drop a dime on you to make sure you were alright.

Joker
01-15-2014, 11:09 AM
Hi Joker! Hope everything is ok with your daughter...

Parenting a kid in grade school was sooo much easier. She will be fine if she listens to me about her bf.

Eli
01-15-2014, 11:24 AM
Parenting a kid in grade school was sooo much easier. She will be fine if she listens to me about her bf.

Ugh!!! Those boys ALWAYS get in the way!! Ask her if she wants a Bachelors or an MRS degree?

That's what our law school advisors use to ask us lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Joker
01-15-2014, 11:38 AM
Ugh!!! Those boys ALWAYS get in the way!! Ask her if she wants a Bachelors or an MRS degree?

That's what our law school advisors use to ask us lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Now that's good. :)

Wendi
01-15-2014, 11:38 AM
Oh believe me I know, I have a 23 yr old son and 13 yr old daughter. I'm dealing with both spectrums. LOL!

Joker
01-15-2014, 11:39 AM
Yikes. Thankfully we only had one.

Paul65K
01-15-2014, 11:45 AM
Hey Joker.....nice to see you back.....what a surprise :D

Stainless
01-15-2014, 11:50 AM
Yikes. Thankfully we only had one.

If it was curriculum related I was gonna suggest calling my daughter, but since it's bf related we're in the same boat. :D

CH3NO2

Milkmoney
01-15-2014, 12:13 PM
I will check in and say hi.

I have no beef with anybody here. You all do what you need to do. Life is to short to have hate towards anybody. I don't post here much. Jus like to read.
I have never sent a threading pm on any site that us plain stupid.

Wheeler thanks for the nice words and the one good pic of me in my old jet boat. :). Ur right I would help anyone out that needs it.

I am not into the rdp or HB bashing Both sites have good and bad. Just like anything else and that goes with members too. Not everyone is gonna get along or like me. No worries. I enjoy reading and seeing all the pics . I will say that I really like the HB logo. I jus need to get a hat and a shirt one day. Maybe at desert storm this year.

Anyways post away and have fun. Now back to lurking. :).

Edit: if HB wants to change my name to milkmoney I am fine with that. If you gonna talk about me, at least it should be with my real name. Lol :)

Joker
01-15-2014, 12:14 PM
Hey Joker.....nice to see you back.....what a surprise :D

Thanks Paul. I was just sitting around thinking to myself" gee, I haven't posted on HotBoat for a while". : )

Joker
01-15-2014, 12:15 PM

I have no beef with anybody here. You all do what you need to do. Life is to short to have hate towards anybody. I don't post here much. Jus like to read.

Wheeler thanks for the nice words and the one good pic of me in my old jet boat. :). Ur right I would help anyone out that needs it.

I am not into the rdp or HB bashing Both sites have good and bad. Just like anything else and that goes with members too. Not everyone is gonna get along or like me. No worries. I enjoy reading and seeing all the pics . I will say that I really like the HB logo. I jus need to get a hat and a shirt one day. Maybe at desert storm this year.

Edit: if HB wants to change my name to milkmoney I am fine with that. If you gonna talk about me, at least it should be with my real name. Lol :)

Hi Dave.

Paul65K
01-15-2014, 12:15 PM
Thanks Paul. I was just sitting around thinking to myself" gee, I haven't posted on HotBoat for a while". : )
:D....

Paul65K
01-15-2014, 12:17 PM

Send him a PM....I'm sure he'll take care of it.....good to see you here.......or is it.....Hmmm:hmm

Milkmoney
01-15-2014, 12:23 PM
Send him a PM....I'm sure he'll take care of it.....good to see you here.......or is it.....Hmmm:hmm

Now why would u even say such a thing. ?

GRADS
01-15-2014, 12:27 PM

As soon as I get my mod credentials I will change your name back to MilkMoney.

Milkmoney
01-15-2014, 12:27 PM

Thank you I think. Hey wait. That won't happen. Lol :) did u get my pm?

Actually change to, never had it on here before :) lol

Paul65K
01-15-2014, 01:03 PM
Now why would u even say such a thing. ?
Hmmmm.....Lemme think ..........Yeah OK after further consideration.................you can stay :hilarious:

Milkmoney
01-15-2014, 01:18 PM
Hmmmm.....Lemme think ..........Yeah OK after further consideration.................you can stay :hilarious:

Stay as a reader. :) but thanks

GRADS
01-15-2014, 01:20 PM
What happened to Mini Kat? Did the group text thing send him over the edge?

Eli
01-15-2014, 01:30 PM

Probably your pink watch pic did it!

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
01-15-2014, 01:58 PM

That's Admin credentials. A step higher than Mod.

28eliminator
01-15-2014, 01:58 PM
Probably your pink watch pic did it!

Sent from my Bat Cave

:shock:

I was trying to that vision out of my mind.. thanks

Wendi
01-15-2014, 03:39 PM

Paul started it!!!:happy:

Wendi
01-15-2014, 03:40 PM
What happened to Mini Kat? Did the group text thing send him over the edge? He said someone was deleting his posts... And it wasn't me.

Wheeler
01-15-2014, 03:57 PM
Hi Dave.

Fuck Dave! :t_lowblow:

Wheeler
01-15-2014, 04:01 PM
Hey you! You've been missed!

Thanks Eli, you're the only reason I'm here. :wink:

Eli
01-15-2014, 04:04 PM

Wheeler you're so sweet!! I'm blushing! I do miss you when you're gone and I look forward to your posts. ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
01-15-2014, 04:06 PM
He said someone was deleting his posts... And it wasn't me.

No deletion but there was editing of inappropriate pictures per policy.

Unforgiven
01-15-2014, 04:11 PM

Really? Did you have to tell her a lie like that..now her heads gonna swell again, she'll yell out earthquake and i'll be getting FU texts the rest of the day...

Wendi
01-15-2014, 04:16 PM
No deletion but there was editing of inappropriate pictures per policy.

Understandable!!

Wheeler
01-15-2014, 04:16 PM
Really? Did you have to tell her a lie like that..now her heads gonna swell again, she'll yell out earthquake and i'll be getting FU texts the rest of the day...

Speaking of earthquake, what happened in Fontana?

Unforgiven
01-15-2014, 04:19 PM

I posted that one up this morning 4.5 about 1:35 am.. and she didn't feel it...

Unforgiven
01-15-2014, 04:39 PM
I wonder if she ever wakes herself up with her snoring.

i don't want to know..But I know she texts in her sleep...

Milkmoney
01-15-2014, 04:42 PM

Wheeler. Thanks for the call today. Was nice to talk to you. Sure miss my river friends :).

And I needed that call today. Funny how ur friends know when to call.

Therefore I thank you for being a good friend. See ya soon :)

Unforgiven
01-15-2014, 04:45 PM
Wheeler. Thanks for the call today. Was nice to talk to you. Sure miss my river friends :).

shit, give out your number ..we'll all call you...watch out for ELI though..as soon as she gets your number, she sends you threatening PM's....

28eliminator
01-15-2014, 04:47 PM
shit, give out your number ..we'll all call you...watch out for ELI though..as soon as she gets your number, she sends you threatening PM's....

I have his number.. I'll PM it to everyone on the site later :biggrin:

ChumpChange
01-15-2014, 04:59 PM

I don't know but it's shaking again right now!!!!!

Eli
01-15-2014, 04:59 PM
You should take some notes from Wheeler!!

I Only text you "fuck off" when you deserve them.

Who me? I don't snore.

i don't want to know..But I know she texts in her sleep...

Yea so?

You're being nonsensical again! Once I get your number I text you NOT PM you. Get your shit talking straight grandpa!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
01-15-2014, 05:03 PM
You should take some notes from Wheeler!!

I Only text you "fuck off" when you deserve them.

Who me? I don't snore.

Yea so?

You're being nonsensical again! Once I get your number I text you NOT PM you. Get your shit taking straight grandpa!

Sent from my Bat Cave

I'm gonna have my grandaughter kick your ass....
and she's only 2

Eli
01-15-2014, 05:04 PM
I'm gonna have my grandaughter kick your ass....
and she's only 2

You would let someone else do your fighting for you.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
01-15-2014, 05:08 PM
You would let someone else do your fighting for you.

Sent from my Bat Cave

she's about the same mentality as you..it will be fair....besides..I don't fight with women..I value my life and private parts...

2FORCEFULL
01-15-2014, 05:10 PM

whats up milky,,...

Wendi
01-15-2014, 05:16 PM

Did I miss something? Did you move?

Eli
01-15-2014, 05:20 PM
she's about the same mentality as you..it will be fair....besides..I don't fight with women..I value my life and private parts...

Check your texts

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wheeler
01-15-2014, 05:23 PM

If I decide to drive to Kentucky I'll be sure to stop by for a visit. Looking forward to seeing you next month. :thumbsUp:

Unforgiven
01-15-2014, 05:26 PM
Check your texts

Sent from my Bat Cave

I got them...man ..that really hurts..

Eli
01-15-2014, 05:29 PM
If I decide to drive to Kentucky I'll be sure to stop by for a visit. Looking forward to seeing you next month. :thumbsUp:

Will you be in Needles?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wheeler
01-15-2014, 05:41 PM
Will you be in Needles?

I hope to be, all depends on work.

Havasu Party Bus
01-15-2014, 10:58 PM

He said someone was deleting his posts... And it wasn't me.
Makes no cent for me to post here when Mateo been deleting my stuff for bullshit reason's. So i've been helping him by deleting everything for him, so far all threads that i have started are Deleted GONE. Now i'm working on deleting all my reply's.
All the best bullshit i can life with out.

GRADS
01-15-2014, 11:11 PM
Anyone remember AZJD? I've tried twice in the last week to get him to start posting. He got married by the way.

ChumpChange
01-15-2014, 11:18 PM
Makes no cent for me to post here when Mateo been deleting my stuff for bullshit reason's. So i've been helping him by deleting everything for him, so far all threads that i have started are Deleted GONE. Now i'm working on deleting all my reply's.
All the best bullshit i can life with out.

Never once deleted a post in entirety although I have edited inappropriate pictures out of your posts. Just keeping posts within the rules of the forum. After the last edit, I even followed up with a PM for better understanding. If you see it another way, then I can try and explain in further detail what has been chosen as appropriate on this site by quoting the rules.

Milkmoney
01-16-2014, 07:52 AM

Lol. Eli has my # and has never sent me anything but nice stuff. :)

Milkmoney
01-16-2014, 07:53 AM
whats up milky,,...

Hey Steve. Hope all is well with you and the family. Nice house. Need a drink on the patio before u sell it. :)

Milkmoney
01-16-2014, 07:54 AM
Did I miss something? Did you move?

No u didn't miss anything

Milkmoney
01-16-2014, 07:55 AM

For sure. Ur alwAys welcome. U know that and yes next month I hope. :)

ChumpChange
01-16-2014, 09:52 AM
Anyone remember AZJD? I've tried twice in the last week to get him to start posting. He got married by the way.

I'm a little confused.......Is this his engagment photo?

Eli
01-16-2014, 09:53 AM

Thank goodness someone asked!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
01-16-2014, 09:56 AM
Lol. Eli has my # and has never sent me anything but nice stuff. :)

What about the pic I sent you of me...that was pretty bad :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

2FORCEFULL
01-16-2014, 10:16 AM
Hey Steve. Hope all is well with you and the family. Nice house. Need a drink on the patio before u sell it. :)

sounds good,... ,probley take awhile to sell..

ChumpChange
01-16-2014, 10:25 AM
sounds good,... ,probley take awhile to sell..

Best time to sell something is when you don't need to sell. You get your price that way! :)

GRADS
01-16-2014, 10:29 AM

If you remembered him you probably wouldn't ask. I told him I was going to post that picture though.

Eli
01-16-2014, 10:33 AM
If you remembered him you probably wouldn't ask. I told him I was going to post that picture though.

Do he's still married?

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
01-16-2014, 11:07 AM

But then my comment would have been substantially less funny!

Milkmoney
01-16-2014, 11:37 AM
What about the pic I sent you of me...that was pretty bad :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

No pic received :)

Eli
01-16-2014, 11:39 AM
No pic received :)

Remember this scary looking kid?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/17/hara3uhy.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave

Milkmoney
01-16-2014, 11:50 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Oh ya. Sorry. Forgot. :)

JBS
01-16-2014, 08:08 PM
Do he's still married?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Lol. Trust me not your type

Eli
01-16-2014, 08:10 PM
Lol. Trust me not your type

I wasn't asking for me ;)

I don't even know what my types is lol
Sent from my Bat Cave

JBS
01-16-2014, 08:10 PM
I wasn't asking for me ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Lol. Good

Wheeler
01-17-2014, 08:00 AM

What a cute little orphan baby. :smile:

I hope his new family bought him some pants and a baseball glove. :wink:

Eli
01-17-2014, 08:07 AM
What a cute little orphan baby. :smile:

I hope his new family bought him some pants and a baseball glove. :wink:

Wheeler...That's me!! That was many many moons ago.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-17-2014, 08:08 AM

Sent from my Bat CaveI'm guessing he knew that :hilarious:

Eli
01-17-2014, 08:09 AM
I'm guessing he knew that :hilarious:

Oh...duh...wheeler said "his" I looked like a boy? :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-17-2014, 08:12 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave
Believe it or not...................Wheeler can be a "Smart Ass" from time to time :rolleyes

Eli
01-17-2014, 08:15 AM
Believe it or not...................Wheeler can be a "Smart Ass" from time to time :rolleyes

He has a point. I look like an orphan boy wearing his sister's dress.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-17-2014, 08:17 AM
He has a point. I look like an orphan boy wearing his sister's dress.

Sent from my Bat CaveThat is a given.....but not my point :D

Eli
01-17-2014, 08:17 AM
That is a given.....but not my point :D

Whatever! At least I grew into my head!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-17-2014, 08:18 AM
Whatever! At least I grew into my head!

Sent from my Bat CavePair enough........................I grew into both of mine as well :yikes:

GRADS
01-17-2014, 08:19 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Don't worry, all the pictures I've seen of you look 100% girl. :boobeyes: ;)

Eli
01-17-2014, 08:20 AM
Pair enough........................I grew into both of mine as well :yikes:

I'm not letting you delete this one

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
01-17-2014, 08:21 AM
Don't worry, all the pictures I've seen of you look 100% girl. :boobeyes: ;)

Shut it!

Why are you awake so early anyway!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-17-2014, 08:27 AM
I'm not letting you delete this one

Sent from my Bat Cave
Be nice...................My body is in Ketosis.........I can't be responsible for things I write at the moment :D

Eli
01-17-2014, 08:28 AM
Be nice...................My body is in Ketosis.........I can't be responsible for things I write at the moment :D

So is mine...you have no excuse :D I just might make it my signature for a daily reminder ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-17-2014, 08:34 AM
So is mine...you have no excuse :D I just might make it my signature for a daily reminder ;)

Sent from my Bat CaveI'm going to be down at least 5 more this week.......how you doin'?

Eli
01-17-2014, 08:37 AM
I'm going to be down at least 5 more this week.......how you doin'?

I'm at the same weight I was on Monday :(
I've been really good. Less than 50gm carbs and 10gm sugars every day. It's very hard for me to lose weight :(

I feel fantastic though so I'm happy.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wheeler
01-17-2014, 08:38 AM

Are you sure? :hmmm:

While visiting the Oc. last week I stopped by the Caspian for dinner and I'm sure I saw that pic hanging behind the owners desk.

No matter what, that sure is a cute orphan baby. :wink:

Eli
01-17-2014, 08:43 AM
Are you sure? :hmmm:

While visiting the Oc. last week I stopped by the Caspian for dinner and I'm sure I saw that pic hanging behind the owners desk.

No matter what, that sure is a cute orphan baby. :wink:

You did? Maybe I was adopted? That would explain why I'm nothing like my family. Did they say who was looking? I should call.

Thanks that "orphan" baby appreciates the compliment.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wheeler
01-17-2014, 09:02 AM
Maybe I was adopted? That would explain why I'm nothing like my family. Did they say who was looking? I should call.

At least you were wanted, not like some of us. :biggrin:

You'll have to go there and see the pic for yourself some day.

Eli
01-17-2014, 09:03 AM
At least you were wanted, not like some of us. :biggrin:

You'll have to go there and see the pic for yourself some day.

I am mother's favorite ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
01-17-2014, 11:19 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Awww, how cute! :)