PDA

View Full Version : Interesting....

niceguyeddie
01-13-2014, 05:30 PM
If you get caught growing a natural plant (marijuana), you'll go to jail. If you cut your friends hair for money without a licence, you'll go to jail. If you don't pay a traffic ticket, you'll go to jail. However if you're a police officer in Fullerton and feel like killing a mentally ill person for no reason, by all means go ahead and do so. :thumb:

Brian
01-13-2014, 05:44 PM
My bet is this thread will get locked if it goes in the direction it will. Anyone wanna bet?

Eli
01-13-2014, 05:45 PM
If you get caught growing a natural plant (marijuana), you'll go to jail. If you cut your friends hair for money without a licence, you'll go to jail. If you don't pay a traffic ticket, you'll go to jail. However if you're a police officer in Fullerton and feel like killing a mentally ill person for no reason, by all means go ahead and do so. :thumb:

I represented a County's Sheriffs Dept...it's unreal the shit that happens.
Our office represented one guy who was on "paid leave of absence", for Civil Rights violation, longer then he was actually working for the dept.

Oh and if you know any females you don't want sexually assaulted let them know not to put their home address on their drivers license...they may get paid a "visit" by the scumbag who pulled them over, issued a ticket and has their address.

I'm gonna get off my soapbox because I can give you examples for days.

Sent from my Bat Cave

She's Mine
01-13-2014, 05:51 PM
Corruption at its finest!

niceguyeddie
01-13-2014, 06:08 PM

Oh and if you know any females you don't want sexually assaulted let them know not to put their home address on their drivers license...they may get paid a "visit" by the scumbag who pulled them over, issued a ticket and has their address.

Sent from my Bat Cave

I know of a cop who actually did this! A woman was in her back yard laying by the pool and he went back there and took of his clothes and jumped in her pool. Guess what, he's still a cop.

There's a sheriff who pulled a gun out on a tow truck driver for blocking traffic for an accident. The off-duty copy was upset to be in traffic. Well he also still holds his position as a sheriff. The tow truck driver was my client's cousin.

I know someone that used to sell steroids to a cop when we were in high school. Yep. Buying drugs from a minor. Guess who went to jail in this case?

The government is a mob and they protect their own.

I'm not saying all cops are bad people. However the bad one's should be punished, not given a slap on the wrist.

SBS933
01-13-2014, 06:53 PM
Yeah, well if they are innocent, why did they get Fired. Dirtbags

Wendi
01-13-2014, 07:09 PM
What a shame!

Tishimself
01-13-2014, 09:05 PM
Can someone clue me in on this?? I remember the story....what happened with it all????

Eli
01-13-2014, 09:10 PM
Moral of the story is there are bad apples in every profession.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ziggy
01-13-2014, 10:15 PM
I think cops deal with so many dirtbags that some get jaded and lose touch with reality......on top of a power entitlement they seem to inherit. Sad.:o

From my POS T-mobile thingie

SBS933
01-13-2014, 10:31 PM
I think cops deal with so many dirtbags that some get jaded and lose touch with reality......on top of a power entitlement they seem to inherit. Sad.:o

From my POS T-mobile thingie I grew up with a guy in the 70s, Even went through little league with him. Later on a bad ass porsce pulled up to the liquor store and he got out, I recognized him and said hi. He acted like an asshole and someone said he was a Highway Patrolman on suspension for the 2nd time. Power Hungry Asshole.

gn7
01-13-2014, 10:35 PM
What happened to that LAPD newbie that reported his female superior for abusing a homeless person in San Pedro????

Oh yeah, they burned his ass "accidently" in a cabin.

That poor sumbitch never had a chance, and the WHOLE WORLD knew it, and stood by and watched it go down.

What happened to the LAPD that shot up the two women in a paper delivery truck. PROMOTIONS!
What happened to the Torrance PD that shot up the pickup the SAME DAY IN THE SAME CITY minutes later?? Paid leave vacation.

SBS933
01-13-2014, 10:47 PM
what happened to that lapd newbie that reported his female superior for abusing a homeless person in san pedro????

That poor sumbitch never had a chance, and the whole world knew it, and stood by and watched it go down.

What happened to the lapd that shot up the two women in a paper delivery truck. Promotions!
What happened to the torrance pd that shot up the pickup the same day in the same city minutes later?? Paid leave vacation. amen !!!

3queens
01-14-2014, 12:05 PM
sad deal all around

riverrunner1984
01-14-2014, 12:28 PM
Thought for sure, the cops would be guilty not for 2nd degree but for the other 3 counts....The feds have the case now and are looking at a civil rights trial possibly...

niceguyeddie
01-14-2014, 01:42 PM
I grew up with a guy in the 70s, Even went through little league with him. Later on a bad ass porsce pulled up to the liquor store and he got out, I recognized him and said hi. He acted like an asshole and someone said he was a Highway Patrolman on suspension for the 2nd time. Power Hungry Asshole.

Yep. It's takes a certain character to even want that job. I deal with a bunch of retards all day and you don't see me beating a guy to death in the streets.

Thought for sure, the cops would be guilty not for 2nd degree but for the other 3 counts....The feds have the case now and are looking at a civil rights trial possibly...

How about they quit wasting tax payers money and just hang them both and get it over with!

What happened to that LAPD newbie that reported his female superior for abusing a homeless person in San Pedro????

That poor sumbitch never had a chance, and the WHOLE WORLD knew it, and stood by and watched it go down.

What happened to the LAPD that shot up the two women in a paper delivery truck. PROMOTIONS!
What happened to the Torrance PD that shot up the pickup the SAME DAY IN THE SAME CITY minutes later?? Paid leave vacation.

Yep!

Can anyone show me just one other job profession that has more random acts of violence or just strait up corruption other than law enforcement? I bet not!