PDA

View Full Version : Went to the Dogs

314joey
01-12-2014, 05:22 PM
We went to Lovers Key State Park (dog park) today and took Rowdy, the place was crowded it was such a nice day, I can't wait to get a CC so we can float the boat right up to the beach, she loved it.

Puppies are chicks magnets.

Wendi
01-12-2014, 05:29 PM
How freaking cute!!! Looks like Rowdy is healing nicely. Glad she enjoyed the dog park. Total chick magnet LOL....

314joey
01-12-2014, 05:36 PM
How freaking cute!!! Looks like Rowdy is healing nicely. Glad she enjoyed the dog park. Total chick magnet LOL....

Thanks Wendi, why didn't I have a puppy when I was single.

Wendi
01-12-2014, 05:38 PM
Thanks Wendi, why didn't I have a puppy when I was single. Ha ha because then you wouldn't have met Terri!!!

Stainless
01-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Looks like a cool place. :)
Do dogs need a fresh water bath/rinse after the salt water?

CH3NO2

28eliminator
01-12-2014, 09:18 PM
Looks like Rowdy was diggin it.. Sure looks nice down there!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Eli
01-12-2014, 09:30 PM
You guys had a lot of fun at the dog park today. I'm glad Rowdy is doing well.

Being a single girl, I'll let you in on a little "chick magnet" secret. If a chick wants to talk to you, the dog is her perfect excuse ;)

Tishimself
01-12-2014, 09:59 PM
Sorry, never got past the chick in the black bikini...were you saying something??? ;)

mrs.daytona
01-12-2014, 10:04 PM
That's a dog park? I need to move to Florida!! I missed the thread about Rowdy until now. Getting hit by a car, or anything hurting my Gracie is one of my worst nightmares! Glad she is doing better!

2manymustangs
01-13-2014, 05:16 AM
We went to Lovers Key State Park (dog park) today and took Rowdy, the place was crowded it was such a nice day, I can't wait to get a CC so we can float the boat right up to the beach, she loved it.

Puppies are chicks magnets.

:action-smiley-035:

Stainless
01-13-2014, 05:51 AM
I need a better looking dog.

CH3NO2

314joey
01-13-2014, 06:56 AM
Looks like Rowdy was diggin it.. Sure looks nice down there!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

She thought she was in heaven, the weather was perfect yesterday.

You guys had a lot of fun at the dog park today. I'm glad Rowdy is doing well.

Being a single girl, I'll let you in on a little "chick magnet" secret. If a chick wants to talk to you, the dog is her perfect excuse ;)

Is that called "chick code"...............you gals are tricky, us guys don't stand a chance.

Sorry, never got past the chick in the black bikini...were you saying something??? ;)

Funny, she was the very first person to stop me when we got on the beach, she came running up and of course I stopped to talk and be accommodating.

That's a dog park? I need to move to Florida!! I missed the thread about Rowdy until now. Getting hit by a car, or anything hurting my Gracie is one of my worst nightmares! Glad she is doing better!

Thank you, she's doing much better, thank god.

I need a better looking dog.

CH3NO2

That's funny, I'm cracking up.

Eli
01-13-2014, 07:13 AM
Is that called "chick code"...............you gals are tricky, us guys don't stand a chance

I don't think we have a code...we're confusing enough, I know I am ;)

I just know that I wouldn't walk up to a guy just because he had a cute dog...if he was a dog :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

SBS933
01-13-2014, 08:42 AM
Someone needs to tell the girl in the yellow board shorts, that it's not a nude beach.

314joey
01-13-2014, 09:47 AM
I don't think we have a code...we're confusing enough, I know I am ;)

I just know that I wouldn't walk up to a guy just because he had a cute dog...if he was a dog :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

What if he was on all fours, ruf, ruf.....................lol

Someone needs to tell the girl in the yellow board shorts, that it's not a nude beach.

I think he needs to put a shirt on, yikes........................there was some talent on the other end of the beach, but it's hard to ask your Wife to get pics of the hot chicks, I'm sure you understand....lol