PDA

View Full Version : I just got sick to my stomach....My poor boat!!

Skee
01-12-2014, 12:09 PM
I store my Lil Spectra at my buddy's house....(unfortunately outside) and i have been talkin' to him quite a bit,he works with me...anyway,he has been telling me that he has been "taking care of my boat...making sure it's covered and all,making sure it's taken care of with the weather,I have a cover,a tarp and a "pool" cover over it during the winter and towels over all the seats....anyway..I went and got it today (he wasn't home)...guess what..he hasn't been caring for it the way he has been telling me....it looks like it's been sitting in a field for 6 months....my heart hurts for this thing now.....I don't know if I'm gonna be able to bring it back to what it was.... it had NO cover's on it at all :swear :shock: :cry2:

thatguy
01-12-2014, 12:13 PM
Man, that just sucks.....

Eli
01-12-2014, 12:44 PM
That sucks!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-12-2014, 12:54 PM
OMG Skee I'm so sorry! That is not cool of your work buddy to tell you it was covered and cared for. I would suggest spending the money for a good detail. It might help!

Skee
01-12-2014, 01:05 PM
OMG Skee I'm so sorry! That is not cool of your work buddy to tell you it was covered and cared for. I would suggest spending the money for a good detail. It might help!

Where is a good place to do that around here Wendi? I'm in La Verne...where's a place that "know's" boats? Any suggestions?

Wendi
01-12-2014, 01:05 PM
Where is a good place to do that around here Wendi? I'm in La Verne...where's a place that "know's" boats? Any suggestions?

Let me check for you!!

RVRKID
01-12-2014, 01:08 PM
Not sure what all you want to do but Rick and his guys do great work>
http://www.islander-marine.com/Pages/default.aspx

ChumpChange
01-12-2014, 01:10 PM

Where about in La Verne? Parents and InLaws both live there. Grew up there goin to Bonita. Need me to punch your friend? If its a small boat, I would see how much it would cost to store at XL Storage in their giant warehouse. My MoHo is there and things just stay so much nicer indoors.

RVRKID
01-12-2014, 01:13 PM
Also check out Toylocker Storage, we pay 125.00 for inside.

ChumpChange
01-12-2014, 01:16 PM
Also check out Toylocker Storage, we pay 125.00 for inside.

Is that the new place at the 210/15?

Skee
01-12-2014, 01:39 PM
Not sure what all you want to do but Rick and his guys do great work>
http://www.islander-marine.com/Pages/default.aspx Thank you1 I'll check them out tomorrow...

Where about in La Verne? Parents and InLaws both live there. Grew up there goin to Bonita. Need me to punch your friend? If its a small boat, I would see how much it would cost to store at XL Storage in their giant warehouse. My MoHo is there and things just stay so much nicer indoors.I live in the condo's behind the post office ever since my divorce....all 3 of my kids graduated from Bonita...

ChumpChange
01-12-2014, 01:44 PM
Thank you1 I'll check them out tomorrow...

I live in the condo's behind the post office ever since my divorce....all 3 of my kids graduated from Bonita...

Know just where that's at. I graduated in 97.

RVRKID
01-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Is that the new place at the 210/15?

No that place is pricey, we are at one in Rialto and I think they opened one up in Redlands too.

314joey
01-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Bummer, that's why I would never trust anybody with my baby, good luck getting her back on shape.