PDA

View Full Version : It's 10 o'clock and I just woke up....

Tishimself
01-09-2014, 10:57 AM
What did I miss??? :D :D :D

bubblegoose1
01-09-2014, 10:59 AM
Umm, Rodman is trying to apologize for being an international idiot asshole.

bubblegoose1
01-09-2014, 11:00 AM
Winter is still here and sucks it

Unforgiven
01-09-2014, 11:25 AM
Eli got a personality and lost it again..otherwise it's been a peaceful morning....

Tishimself
01-09-2014, 12:23 PM
Eli got a personality and lost it again..otherwise it's been a peaceful morning....

Well, weren't we all hoping she would find her "stripper pole" personality and hang on to it???? ;)

Unforgiven
01-09-2014, 01:21 PM
Well, weren't we all hoping she would find her "stripper pole" personality and hang on to it???? ;)

it's going to be hard to find that "personality" in her again..but I think with the right combination of Fireball Shots and Patron, the Stripper Pole personality could ride again!

Tishimself
01-09-2014, 01:27 PM
it's going to be hard to find that "personality" in her again..but I think with the right combination of Fireball Shots and Patron, the Stripper Pole personality could ride again!

That one and hopefully several others we have been looking out for....LOL.... ;)

Eli
01-09-2014, 01:48 PM

She might exist...but, your plan is fatally flawed when you suggest Fireballs is one part of the equation :D

Might I suggest Patron and a pole? Hmmmm that's complicated, takes a genius to come up with the idea ;)

That one and hopefully several others we have been looking out for....LOL.... ;)

What other personalities are you looking for? Oh and be careful what you wish for, you never know what Eli you may really get :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Tishimself
01-09-2014, 01:54 PM
She might exist...but, your plan is fatally flawed when you suggest Fireballs is one part of the equation :D

Might I suggest Patron and a pole? Hmmmm that's complicated, takes a genius to come up with the idea ;)

What other personalities are you looking for? Oh and be careful what you wish for, you never know what Eli you may really get :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Probably a question better asked to Unforgiven...LOL....I'm sure he can think several......;)

Unforgiven
01-09-2014, 03:16 PM
probably a question better asked to unforgiven...lol....i'm sure he can think several......;)

i'm not going there...she's already got a plan to push me in front of a speeding bus!

Eli
01-09-2014, 03:17 PM
i'm not going there...she's already got a plan to push me in front of a speeding bus!

Bus? Doesn't Tish drive a train?

Sent from my Bat Cave

WESTERNAERO
01-09-2014, 03:17 PM

Or a gut punch..

Eli
01-09-2014, 03:52 PM
Or a gut punch..

That was awesome...wasn't it?

Sent from my Bat Cave

WESTERNAERO
01-09-2014, 03:56 PM
That was awesome...wasn't it?

Sent from my Bat Cave

I don't think Greg thought it was awesome. :t_lowblow:

Eli
01-09-2014, 03:57 PM
I don't think Greg thought it was awesome. :t_lowblow:
He wasn't supposed to ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Tishimself
01-09-2014, 04:16 PM
Or a gut punch..

Ill put 20 bucks on the gut punch..... :P

Unforgiven
01-09-2014, 05:10 PM
Or a gut punch..

and we get a comment from the peanut gallery....BTW don't you have some employees to watch?

WESTERNAERO
01-09-2014, 05:19 PM
and we get a comment from the peanut gallery....BTW don't you have some employees to watch?

I am watching them, can't you tell. BTW, is your boat done? Shouldn't you be harassing Dustin instead.

Unforgiven
01-09-2014, 06:34 PM
I am watching them, can't you tell. BTW, is your boat done? Shouldn't you be harassing Dustin instead.

Boat should be done when he gets done..Dustin loves my boat...He loves having the shop full of Daytona's

WESTERNAERO
01-09-2014, 06:41 PM
Boat should be done when he gets done..
This is the right attitude to have when people are working on your stuff. Wish everybody was like this.

Unforgiven
01-09-2014, 06:47 PM
This is the right attitude to have when people are working on your stuff. Wish everybody was like this.

he can keep my boat all the way until the Lake Havasu Boat show..then I'll pick it up...hmmmm this reminds me of last year...Last year at this time Rob and I were in Havasu with Brian Massey putting the tune/dynoing my motor....