PDA

View Full Version : Nutribullet smoothie maker

Wendi
01-09-2014, 10:03 AM
I want to buy a smoothie blender and have been looking at this one. Anyone have any recommendations?

Also I understand same make of magic bullet which is half the price. Why wouldn't I just purchase this one?

WESTERNAERO
01-09-2014, 10:13 AM
I want to buy a smoothie blender and have been looking at this one. Anyone have any recommendations?

Also I understand same make of magic bullet which is half the price. Why wouldn't I just purchase this one?

Call CarolAnn.
It's a great machine, but call her. Trust me.

papaletch4130
01-09-2014, 10:22 AM
I have one it works great!!

boatnam1
01-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Great product i have bought a couple of them brand new for 65 bucks on CL...I use the magic bullet for work its just a smaller unit but works very well for fruit smoothies. One banana 3 strawberries, scoop of protien, 1/2 cup almond milk some crushed ice make a real nice drink for less then a buck, about 5-7 bucks at a store.

Wendi
01-09-2014, 11:14 AM
Great product i have bought a couple of them brand new for 65 bucks on CL...I use the magic bullet for work its just a smaller unit but works very well for fruit smoothies. One banana 3 strawberries, scoop of protien, 1/2 cup almond milk some crushed ice make a real nice drink for less then a buck, about 5-7 bucks at a store.

Yummy I will have to use that recipe!

riverrunner1984
01-09-2014, 11:29 AM
I have the Montel juicer....Works like a dream!

Universal Elements
01-09-2014, 12:30 PM

I have two of them with extra containers. The best thing with the Nutribullet is the nutrition you get (unlike juicing) and there is hardly any cleanup. You are able to take the container with you and just wash it out like a regular cup. The reason I went with the Nutribullet over the Magic bullet is because of the more powerful motor. About $100 at Walmart. They are both built by the same company. There is also the Nutribullet Pro which is 300 more watt motor and increased capacity for $50 more. You can buy them at Bed, Bath & Beyond and use a sh*tload of those coupons they send to your house for a good discount.

Wendi
01-09-2014, 12:36 PM
I have two of them with extra containers. The best thing with the Nutribullet is the nutrition you get (unlike juicing) and there is hardly any cleanup. You are able to take the container with you and just wash it out like a regular cup. The reason I went with the Nutribullet over the Magic bullet is because of the more powerful motor. About $100 at Walmart. They are both built by the same company. There is also the Nutribullet Pro which is 300 more watt motor and increased capacity for $50 more. You can buy them at Bed, Bath & Beyond and use a sh*tload of those coupons they send to your house for a good discount.

Haha great minds think alike I already have my 20% off coupon and saw that they had it for 99.00

Universal Elements
01-09-2014, 12:43 PM
Haha great minds think alike I already have my 20% off coupon and saw that they had it for 99.00

In Irvine, it depends who is working at the checkout counter. I've had my daughter do the following; Try using a couple of them & just act naive and get a better discount. The most they could say is no. :biggrin:

niceguyeddie
01-09-2014, 12:52 PM
Stay away from those shitty "as seen on tv" blenders and buy yourself a real blender.

I really like my Ninja. I have this one(link below). My buddy has the $200 one but I didn't wan't to spend that much.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/ninja-nj600-professional-blender/3239578?device=c&network=g&matchtype=&mcid=PS_googlepla_nonbrand_kitchenelectrics_&gclid=CObjy_ru8bsCFeZ7QgodmHoAzg

Get Some
01-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Vitamix hands down.. Expensive but worth it restaurant quality

Wendi
01-09-2014, 03:11 PM
In Irvine, it depends who is working at the checkout counter. I've had my daughter do the following; Try using a couple of them & just act naive and get a better discount. The most they could say is no. :biggrin:

I have a stack of them ill give her the whole stack and act dumb lol. She'll say I'm sorry ma'am only one coupon per item. Oh ok!

Wendi
01-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Vitamix hands down.. Expensive but worth it restaurant quality

Yeah Blendtec is better! Bit I don't want to spend that kind of dough!

SBS933
01-09-2014, 03:27 PM
Vitamix hands down.. Expensive but worth it restaurant quality Yep, worth every dollar.

Get Some
01-09-2014, 11:00 PM
Yeah Blendtec is better! Bit I don't want to spend that kind of dough!

Do your home work and look in most restaurants and Jamba Juice tell me what you see..

Jersey Girl
01-14-2014, 11:01 PM
Wendi, text me tomorrow about the Nutribullet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wendi
01-15-2014, 07:38 AM
Wendi, text me tomorrow about the Nutribullet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok my aunt gave me an oyster brand single smoothie maker. Made my first smoothie yesterday the frozen stuff was stuck. It's ok for fresh, frozen no bueno!!

HB Vic
01-15-2014, 07:43 AM
Sounds delicious.....

If you're a senior citizen :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wendi
01-15-2014, 07:51 AM
Sounds delicious.....

If you're a senior citizen :D

Go away!!!

HB Vic
01-15-2014, 07:52 AM
Go away!!!

Do you add fiber? You know, to keep things moving LOL

Wendi
01-15-2014, 07:54 AM
Do you add fiber? You know, to keep things moving LOL

That's what my smooth move tea is for every night before I go to sleep

HB Vic
01-15-2014, 07:55 AM
That's what my smooth move tea is for every night before I go to sleep

OMG so disgusting lol

Wendi
01-15-2014, 07:56 AM
OMG so disgusting lol

Tea is good for you! Oh wait you wouldn't know as you prefer to poison yourself daily!

HB Vic
01-15-2014, 08:01 AM
Tea is good for you! Oh wait you wouldn't know as you prefer to poison yourself daily!

Prefer?? Nope, enjoy :D

Wendi
01-15-2014, 08:03 AM
Prefer?? Nope, enjoy :D

What part of go away don't you understand?

HB Vic
01-15-2014, 08:06 AM
What part of go away don't you understand?

Mom leave me alone :D