PDA

View Full Version : Yawn..it's 10:45, and I just woke up....

Tishimself
01-08-2014, 11:43 AM
What did I miss???

Paul65K
01-08-2014, 11:48 AM
What did I miss???Well...........

There was a racy thread that GRADS started and even had some new Hot Tub pics.....but the Mods took it down
One of the guys from another site was here talking shit about you........but the mods took it down
Eli posted a before picture in the thong she wants to wear after the diet.....but SHE took it down
Wendi has some shitty thread up........and it's still here :D

You need to get up earlier dude if you wanna get the good stuff :countingsheep:

Tishimself
01-08-2014, 12:14 PM
Well...........

There was a racy thread that GRADS started and even had some new Hot Tub pics.....but the Mods took it down
One of the guys from another site was here talking shit about you........but the mods took it down
Eli posted a before picture in the thong she wants to wear after the diet.....but SHE took it down
Wendi has some shitty thread up........and it's still here :D

You need to get up earlier dude if you wanna get the good stuff :countingsheep:

I usually am.....but today is my Saturday and I tossed the cat off the bed and slept in. He usually starts screaming at me around 6:30 or so for his breakfast....not today. Someone from the other site talking shit about me? Wow, so not surprised at that.....:biggrin:

Unforgiven
01-08-2014, 12:16 PM
you missed the thread about Wendi shitting on herself..or something like that...
Hotboat agreed to wear a Kapernick Jersey at a Sf homegame..or something like that..
Grads was a mod....in his dreams
Eli is on much needed meds..or something like that

Tishimself
01-08-2014, 12:22 PM
you missed the thread about Wendi shitting on herself..or something like that...
Hotboat agreed to wear a Kapernick Jersey at a Sf homegame..or something like that..
Grads was a mod....in his dreams
Eli is on much needed meds..or something like that

Just another day in Paradise...or something like that....:biggrin:

thatguy
01-08-2014, 12:27 PM
Just another day in Paradise...or something like that....:biggrin:

With a colonic twist....

riverrunner1984
01-08-2014, 12:30 PM
With a colonic twist....

Now that is funny!

Tishimself
01-08-2014, 01:30 PM
With a colonic twist....

Isn't that a drink you get at a bar???:knockout:

Eli
01-08-2014, 02:15 PM
As Paul's post states, You missed my before pic in the thong. I only took it down bc someone PM me and asked if that was the g-string I was gonna wear :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
01-08-2014, 02:18 PM
Isn't that a drink you get at a bar???:knockout:

No not at the bar..Wendi is currently drinking it...it has a"flushing" side effect

Tishimself
01-08-2014, 02:56 PM
No not at the bar..Wendi is currently drinking it...it has a"flushing" side effect

Flushing? Or gushing? or does it matter at this point?? ;)

Tishimself
01-08-2014, 03:35 PM
Almost 3 o'clock..time for my afternoon nap...;)