PDA

View Full Version : Please Don't Hold Me Responsible...

Eli
01-07-2014, 04:14 PM
For my actions over the next few days. I have bronchitis and will be highly medicated to get rid of my nasty cough...codeine makes me loopy. I apologize in advance for any "offensive" posts or texts.

Unforgiven, if I'm nice to you, it's the meds.

Your Patience is Greatly Appreciated!

Yours truly,
Eli

2manymustangs
01-07-2014, 04:39 PM
:monkey:

YLDBOYZ
01-07-2014, 04:41 PM
For my actions over the next few days. I have bronchitis and will be highly medicated to get rid of my nasty cough...codeine makes me loopy. I apologize in advance for any "offensive" posts or texts.

Yours truly,
Eli

This could be interesting.

28eliminator
01-07-2014, 04:45 PM

Yours truly,
Eli

I'll anxiously await the "offensive posts/texts" :biggrin:

Oh yeah, and I hope you feel better :wink:

Wendi
01-07-2014, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the heads up'. Get better soon.

thatguy
01-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Will there be a noticeable difference??

:speechless-smiley-0:speechless-smiley-0:smile::smile:

314joey
01-07-2014, 05:17 PM
This should be interesting, how many meds do six Eli's take. :Banane21:

Eli
01-07-2014, 05:45 PM
Why are Campbell's letting packers do commercials? I'm not eating a loser soap!

SnoC653
01-07-2014, 05:51 PM
:partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy:

Why would you be eating soap? Did you say bad words again?

EDIT: And I'm greatly offended by pictures of scantly clad women lawyers. Feel free to offend away. You could even PM them if you didn't want to risk offending others.

CampbellCarl
01-07-2014, 05:53 PM

You may have already stepped over the line here...............WTF is wrong with a Campbell?

HB Vic
01-07-2014, 05:54 PM

Ouch....LOL

bb88
01-07-2014, 06:09 PM
Oh winter. When will you go away.......

RogerThat99
01-07-2014, 06:57 PM
Don't cough on me. :D

riverrunner1984
01-07-2014, 07:03 PM
Hope you get better soon, it has gone around my whole family practically. Kim and I each had it for over a week.
Sucks big time.

Unforgiven
01-07-2014, 07:08 PM
Will there be a noticeable difference??

:speechless-smiley-0:speechless-smiley-0:smile::smile:

There should be no change in her...1 of the 6 personalities will kick in...if were lucky, we'll get stripper Eli...oh wait...not a good idea...:dogrun:

314joey
01-07-2014, 07:25 PM
Hope you feel better soon, drugs work wonder...............yippie

Eli
01-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Hope you feel better soon, drugs work wonder...............yippie

Thanks! I'm just laying here all loopy...can't fall asleep...

Slacker
01-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Drugs are a wonderful thing,,,,,,hopefully you feel better soon:yes:

Eli
01-07-2014, 09:19 PM
:partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy:

Why would you be eating soap? Did you say bad words again?

EDIT: And I'm greatly offended by pictures of scantly clad women lawyers. Feel free to offend away. You could even PM them if you didn't want to risk offending others.

Where do you go boating in Iowa?

Eli
01-07-2014, 09:20 PM
Drugs are a wonderful thing,,,,,,hopefully you feel better soon:yes:

Not when they aren't working properly...I'm sitting here like a zombie... :(

Eli
01-07-2014, 09:21 PM
There should be no change in her...1 of the 6 personalities will kick in...if were lucky, we'll get stripper Eli...oh wait...not a good idea...:dogrun:

Stripper Eli doesn't exist!

mrs.daytona
01-07-2014, 09:26 PM
Take a hot bath and have a glass of wine. That will relax you...Oh wait, you can't! I'll do it for you and let you know how it works out ;)

Eli
01-07-2014, 09:31 PM
Take a hot bath and have a glass of wine. That will relax you...Oh wait, you can't! I'll do it for you and let you know how it works out ;)

That's evil!! :D

mrs.daytona
01-07-2014, 09:37 PM
That's evil!! :D

Yeah, I kind of felt bad after saying that. I give you permission to wish me dehydration and a hangover ;)

Eli
01-07-2014, 09:38 PM
Yeah, I kind of felt bad after saying that. I give you permission to wish me dehydration and a hangover ;)

If it was Unforgiven maybe...but, I forgive you, as long as you post pics!

Ugh! Where did this sweet Eli come from? I'm not liking her AT ALL!

SBS933
01-07-2014, 09:39 PM
Damn, Bronchitis is a real killer, get a lot of sleep. Get Well Soon. :sleeping: Thank god you don't have strep throat. EH

Eli
01-07-2014, 09:40 PM
Damn, Bronchitis is a real killer, get a lot of sleep. Get Well Soon. :sleeping:

I can't sleep! These meds are like steroids or something. I can kick someone's ass, but I can't sleep :(

Tishimself
01-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Oh boy darling Eli...I hope you don't have that stuff...I had it and it took me out with prejudice. (Lawyer term) Nothing works, and I mean nothing. I coughed so hard I vomited several times, once in my sleep. Another friend of mine coughed so hard he bruised a couple of ribs. The only thing you can do is try to take some Nyquil and get a good nights sleep. Stay in bed, don't push it. takes at least 3-4 days to run it's course, and that is if you are still. I am back to work, but still can not get rid of this damned cough.....just a warning....I kinda know you, you think you can work and push your way through it...you cant. Next step could be full blown pneumonia....so please stay still and take care of yourself...this one is one you cant mess with....

2manymustangs
01-07-2014, 10:03 PM
I can't sleep! These meds are like steroids or something. I can kick someone's ass, but I can't sleep :(

Bring it!!! :boxing8:

Eli
01-07-2014, 10:06 PM
Oh boy darling Eli...I hope you don't have that stuff...I had it and it took me out with prejudice. (Lawyer term) Nothing works, and I mean nothing. I coughed so hard I vomited several times, once in my sleep. Another friend of mine coughed so hard he bruised a couple of ribs. The only thing you can do is try to take some Nyquil and get a good nights sleep. Stay in bed, don't push it. takes at least 3-4 days to run it's course, and that is if you are still. I am back to work, but still can not get rid of this damned cough.....just a warning....I kinda know you, you think you can work and push your way through it...you cant. Next step could be full blown pneumonia....so please stay still and take care of yourself...this one is one you cant mess with....

Thanks. I went to the doctor today. I'm highly medicated with prescription stuff. I didn't go to the office today and I'll stay home tomorrow and possibly Thursday. But, I can work from home. I won't push myself. My body isn't letting me :(

Tishimself
01-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Thanks. I went to the doctor today. I'm highly medicated with prescription stuff. I didn't go to the office today and I'll stay home tomorrow and possibly Thursday. But, I can work from home. I won't push myself. My body isn't letting me :(

Good, drink tea...helps your throat....this is like nothing I have ever had.....is it me or does it seem like these bugs keep getting worse year over year??

Chrissie made me this home remedy..it was hot water, apple vinegar, and honey....tasted like cat pee, but it REALLY helped....

SnoC653
01-07-2014, 10:46 PM
Where do you go boating in Iowa?

Usually the Mississippi or Lake Red Rock.

wolfie
01-08-2014, 01:56 AM
We want to see the loopy Eli!!!

:worthless_1_: