PDA

View Full Version : 314joey MIA AGAIN???

Eli
01-06-2014, 05:55 PM
Where is 314joey? Anyone know??? I forgot to pencil his schedule into my calendar.

Will people stop disappearing without prior approval? sheesh!

Wendi
01-06-2014, 05:57 PM
Very worried! He's either out of town or something had happened. Send out the Calvary. He needs a smartphone so we can GPS him.

Eli
01-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Very worried! He's either out of town or something had happened. Send out the Calvary. He needs a smartphone so we can GPS him.

I know!!! I'm gonna send him one of my 3 iPhones! I get worried!! This is why I don't have kids!

Sent from my Bat Cave

RogerThat99
01-06-2014, 06:43 PM
didn't he say he was going on vacation? I think I remember that...but not sure. Have you texted him?

Eli
01-06-2014, 06:45 PM
didn't he say he was going on vacation? I think I remember that...but not sure. Have you texted him?

I thought that was Vegas Jan 16-19. That was pre-approved :D

I don't have his number

Sent from my Bat Cave

2manymustangs
01-06-2014, 07:38 PM

I think he is stuck in a snow drift in ST Louis while visiting his family... OR he didnt put antifreeze in his ride and froze up...

It's -9f here and is going to warm up to -7f overnight...

I HONESTLY was just thinking about him and how lucky he is to be in FLA right now instead of MO... :)

SBS933
01-06-2014, 07:45 PM
Maybe he went to take a Shit and the Hogs ate him. :eh:

riverrunner1984
01-06-2014, 08:48 PM
I dont remember him saying he was going on vacay again. Thought he wasnt going anywhere till Vegas?

Eli
01-06-2014, 09:01 PM
I dont remember him saying he was going on vacay again. Thought he wasnt going anywhere till Vegas?

I know!!! I'm the personal life Event Coordinator and he didn't run it by me!

Sent from my Bat Cave

hbchgirl
01-06-2014, 09:50 PM
I think he is stuck in a snow drift in ST Louis while visiting his family... OR he didnt put antifreeze in his ride and froze up...

It's -9f here and is going to warm up to -7f overnight...

I HONESTLY was just thinking about him and how lucky he is to be in FLA right now instead of MO... :)

Yikes, that's insane! Too cold!

Hope everything is okay with 314joey!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Wendi
01-06-2014, 09:54 PM
I kind of remember him saying they sold or listed there house. Possibly he is busy looking for a place or moving. Damn I miss this guy. Just as much ad I miss 2ff.

Eli
01-06-2014, 09:56 PM
I kind of remember him saying they sold or listed there house. Possibly he is busy looking for a place or moving. Damn I miss this guy. Just as much ad I miss 2ff.

You may be right. I miss him too!

Is 2FF missing too? I'm gonna have to have my own personal APB!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-06-2014, 09:57 PM
You may be right. I miss him too!

Is 2FF missing too? I'm gonna have to have my own personal APB!

Sent from my Bat Cave

2FF is a busy guy!!!

Eli
01-06-2014, 09:58 PM
2FF is a busy guy!!!

Yea...he had dinner with Paul a few days ago. He's probably recovering from that :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
01-07-2014, 07:39 AM
We had a great Christmas and a quiet New Years................here's why, December 27th Friday night after Christmas at 8:00pm Rowdy got out of the house and into the street and got clipped by a car, she's not quite 5 months old now, needless to say the last ten days have been difficult, we ended up at the doggie emergency room hospital for five hours getting x-rays and having her checked out.

Thank god the "back" of the car only hit her and didn't run over her or it might have been really bad, anyway, her front right and paw got injured and she couldn't walk for 4-5 days, so I've had to carry her everywhere to go potty and eat and most everything else, she's been back to our VET twice, they checked her nerves and tendons and they keep telling us that it's just going to take time, that she's just really bruised, scared the crap out of both of us.

She's getting better and finally using her leg some now, it's been ten days now and at least we can finally see some improvement, I took her in the pool the other day for some hydro therapy and she loved it, she's been on steroids to help her heal quicker, we've got our fingers crossed that she makes a 100% recovery, time will tell, but she's on her way at least and we've settled down about it now.

I'm hoping we've both learned from it, me to keep a tighter hold on her and her not to chase cars, we've only had her 3 months now, but we wouldn't know what it's like not to have her around, Terri and I love her to death, it's a great year already because she's gonna be OK.

Wendi
01-07-2014, 07:45 AM
We had a great Christmas and a quiet New Years................here's why, December 27th Friday night after Christmas at 8:00pm Rowdy got out of the house and into the street and got clipped by a car, she's not quite 5 months old now, needless to say the last ten days have been difficult, we ended up at the doggie emergency room hospital for five hours getting x-rays and having her checked out.

Thank god the "back" of the car only hit her and didn't run over her or it might have been really bad, anyway, her front right and paw got injured and she couldn't walk for 4-5 days, so I've had to carry her everywhere to go potty and eat and most everything else, she's been back to our VET twice, they checked her nerves and tendons and they keep telling us that it's just going to take time, that she's just really bruised, scared the crap out of both of us.

She's getting better and finally using her leg some now, it's been ten days now and at least we can finally see some improvement, I took her in the pool the other day for some hydro therapy and she loved it, she's been on steroids to help her heal quicker, we've got our fingers crossed that she makes a 100% recovery, time will tell, but she's on her way at least and we've settled down about it now.

I'm hoping we've both learned from it, me to keep a tighter hold on her and her not to chase cars, we've only had her 3 months now, but we wouldn't know what it's like not to have her around, Terri and I love her to death, it's a great year already because she's gonna be OK.

Oh how sad. I'm so glad rowdy will recover. Very scary. Give rowdy a hug from Hotboat Wendi! I'm happy to hear that she is getting better every day! Xoxo happy New year to you and Teri

Paul65K
01-07-2014, 07:47 AM
Yea...he had dinner with Paul a few days ago. He's probably recovering from that :D

Sent from my Bat Cave
True Dat......it can be a traumatic experience

Paul65K
01-07-2014, 07:50 AM

I'm hoping we've both learned from it, me to keep a tighter hold on her and her not to chase cars, we've only had her 3 months now, but we wouldn't know what it's like not to have her around, Terri and I love her to death, it's a great year already because she's gonna be OK.Glad to hear Rowdy's on the mend.......good for you guys (including Rowdy) :D

Eli
01-07-2014, 08:18 AM

OMG poor Rowdy! That's so scary. I'm glad to hear she's ok.

How are you and Terri doing? You have an entire cyber family that worries about you guys!

Sent from my Bat Cave

riverrunner1984
01-07-2014, 09:41 AM
Sorry to hear about your dog Jim, but glad all will turn out ok!

314joey
01-07-2014, 09:54 AM
Thanks everybody, Terri and I are great and 100% and Rowdy is 90% hobbling around on 3.5 legs, she's got maybe 30-40% use of her front right leg, it makes me sad that she has to walk and hop to get around on three legs, but everyday day she'll get better, we took her on the boat this past Sunday and she loved it, anything to put a smile on her and Terri's faces.

Eli
01-07-2014, 09:55 AM
Thanks everybody, Terri and I are great and 100% and Rowdy is 90% hobbling around on 3.5 legs, she's got maybe 30-40% use of her front right leg, it makes me sad that she has to walk and hop to get around on three legs, but everyday day she'll get better, we took her on the boat this past Sunday and she loved it, anything to put a smile on her and Terri's faces.

You're so sweet!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
01-07-2014, 10:01 AM
You're so sweet!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

I know, it's sick some times, isn't it..................lol

Eli
01-07-2014, 10:02 AM
I know, it's sick some times, isn't it..................lol

Not at all! You should give Unforgiven some pointers :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-07-2014, 10:45 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Please do!!

NRI
01-07-2014, 11:33 AM

Happy to hear your Rowdy is on the road to recovery and welcome back!

314joey
01-07-2014, 01:10 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Think it will help....................I don't make house calls...................lol

Happy to hear your Rowdy is on the road to recovery and welcome back!

Thanks, Nick.

rschap1
01-08-2014, 10:24 AM
Sorry to hear about the dog's troubles
Speedy Recovery !!!