PDA

View Full Version : Alpine Remote Bezel

niceguyeddie
01-06-2014, 05:07 PM
I'm adding the Alpine MC10 remote to my boat.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_22205_Alpine_MC10.aspx?utm_source=google_shoppin g&utm_medium=Product_Feed&utm_campaign=google_shopping_Price_Comparison&gclid=CJiCrqLh6rsCFU9afgodHE4AWQ

Does anyone know if a billet bezel is available?

Thanks

240Hallett
01-06-2014, 05:20 PM
Check Eddie Marine

Unforgiven
01-06-2014, 07:06 PM
I'm adding the Alpine MC10 remote to my boat.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_22205_Alpine_MC10.aspx?utm_source=google_shoppin g&utm_medium=Product_Feed&utm_campaign=google_shopping_Price_Comparison&gclid=CJiCrqLh6rsCFU9afgodHE4AWQ

Does anyone know if a billet bezel is available?

Thanks

Do me a favor...keep the instruction manual for it..I need to reprogram mine....I'll buy drinks next time we see you..Just don't tell Eli were going drinking...you know how she gets!

niceguyeddie
01-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Do me a favor...keep the instruction manual for it..I need to reprogram mine....I'll buy drinks next time we see you..Just don't tell Eli were going drinking...you know how she gets!

lol.

No prob! I can scan and email you them. I just ordered it today.

Unforgiven
01-06-2014, 08:23 PM
Thanks...Patron on me...

Tishimself
01-06-2014, 08:55 PM
Not too sure you need a bezel for that thing.....you could do something like this...this is mine, you can see the head unit mounted just to the right of the steering wheel in the pocket there....

Mine is kind of mounted on a custom bracket, which makes it easy to adjust the songs....hope this help.... ;)

HB Vic
01-06-2014, 09:39 PM
You talking about the Alpine old school (lol) round one? I need to see what I have, I think mine is billet but I don't remember. I think I even have a spare remote. Someone said they sell for big $$ :D

niceguyeddie
01-07-2014, 01:30 AM
You talking about the Alpine old school (lol) round one? I need to see what I have, I think mine is billet but I don't remember. I think I even have a spare remote. Someone said they sell for big $$ :D

It's round. Click the link. My friend has two on his boat and they seem pretty legit.

I have a really old school Sony remote from a previous head unit that's useless and ugly so it's going in the garbage unless anyone wants it.

Unforgiven
01-07-2014, 07:28 AM

they don't sell for big bucks..but you can go ahead and send me your spare

niceguyeddie
01-07-2014, 01:29 PM
Well after doing some research on the internet, I found out that the aluminum bezel on the Apline remote screws off and can be powder coated to match my other hardware.