PDA

View Full Version : 49ers Win! GRADS For Moderator!

Eli
01-05-2014, 06:02 PM
Let's take a vote! Who thinks GRADS should be Moderator?

GRADS
01-05-2014, 06:47 PM
Looks like I'm going to be a mod.:action-smiley-035:

28eliminator
01-05-2014, 06:50 PM
We'll this will be fun :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

GRADS
01-05-2014, 07:01 PM
I'm getting together my :banned1: list.

SBS933
01-05-2014, 07:04 PM
I say if Frisco doesn't make to the Superbowl and Win. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Napanutt
01-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Where's the fuck Grads option? LMAO

Paul65K
01-05-2014, 07:36 PM
I say if Frisco doesn't make to the Superbowl and Win. BANNED FOR LIFE.It's San Francisco, The City by the Bay or even "The City" for people in the Bay Area.......but it is not now and never has been Frisco dammit :grumble

Eli
01-05-2014, 07:36 PM
It's San Francisco, The City by the Bay or even "The City" for people in the Bay Area.......but it is not now and never has been Frisco dammit :grumble:

Frisky Friscoians???

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Frisky Friscoians???

Sent from my Bat Cave
That's not even coherent........wanna try again :rolleyes

Eli
01-05-2014, 07:39 PM
That's not even coherent........wanna try again :rolleyes

No, I had a difficult enough time butchering it up the first time :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
01-05-2014, 07:42 PM
It's San Francisco, The City by the Bay or even "The City" for people in the Bay Area.......but it is not now and never has been Frisco dammit :grumble

X1000 :grumble:

Napanutt
01-05-2014, 07:44 PM
It's San Francisco, The City by the Bay or even "The City" for people in the Bay Area.......but it is not now and never has been Frisco dammit :grumble

X1000 :grumble:

I'd like to think he's doing it on purpose now. It's been pointed out to him a few times now. ;)

SBS933
01-06-2014, 07:49 AM
I'm guessing this is directed at me, I grew up in So. Cal. and we always used the shortened term frisco. It's the same thing as saying Cali. I don't use it as a slander, it's everyday stuff where I grew up. It's short for Fracisco, that's all.

thatguy
01-06-2014, 08:06 AM
I can think of worse names than "Frisco" for it.....

riverrunner1984
01-06-2014, 08:11 AM
Sure, why not, Ill vote yes....

HB Vic
01-06-2014, 08:15 AM
This is funny stuff. No way in gods green earth will Grads be a mod here LOL. Poor guy can't even regulate himself. Now MrsDaytona seems very level headed and reasonable. Maybe I should change the Poll name? :D

Eli
01-06-2014, 08:17 AM
I'd like to think he's doing it on purpose now. It's been pointed out to him a few times now. ;)

I'm guessing this is directed at me, I grew up in So. Cal. and we always used the shortened term frisco. It's the same thing as saying Cali. I don't use it as a slander, it's everyday stuff where I grew up. It's short for Fracisco, that's all.

Growing up we called it Frisco and Diego...just like we say "the 405" "the 101" and "the bomb"

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 08:22 AM
Fair enough but just so you know "Frisco" is like nails on a chalkboard for Northern California people and having grown up there I still consider myself one.......just sayin'

Slacker
01-06-2014, 10:02 AM
Fair enough but just so you know "Frisco" is like nails on a chalkboard for Northern California people '

FRISCO, FRISCO, FRISCO,,,,,,,,,,,,,Did that hurt your ears:biggrin:

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 10:38 AM
FRISCO, FRISCO, FRISCO,,,,,,,,,,,,,Did that hurt your ears:biggrin:Nope....from a Petaluma boy I would expect no less :rolleyes

Tishimself
01-06-2014, 10:46 AM
This is funny stuff. No way in gods green earth will Grads be a mod here LOL. Poor guy can't even regulate himself. Now MrsDaytona seems very level headed and reasonable. Maybe I should change the Poll name? :D
Finally, the voice of sanity prevails....:D

Eli
01-06-2014, 10:48 AM

Do it!!! Mrs. Daytona for MOD!!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

78Southwind
01-06-2014, 10:52 AM
Grads for Mod...I say "yes" but only for April Fools.

Tishimself
01-06-2014, 10:53 AM
I've said it before, I'll say it again. I have a better chance of being a mod than Grads. And again, I have no intention of ever being one, ever. I seriously don't understand the attraction to the jobs......

GRADS
01-06-2014, 12:24 PM

That is a worse idea than group texting.

Eli
01-06-2014, 12:35 PM

I don't think there is an idea worse than your group texts!

Sent from my Bat Cave

ptc
01-06-2014, 12:44 PM
FRISCO is in Colorado!

Slacker
01-06-2014, 05:41 PM
FRISCO is in Colorado!

Thats right

Slacker
01-06-2014, 05:42 PM
Nope....from a Petaluma boy I would expect no less :rolleyes

Petaluma?

Napanutt
01-06-2014, 07:34 PM
Petaluma?

I think Paul confused you with lurker.

mrs.daytona
01-06-2014, 08:28 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Oh? Why is that? Are you afraid you wouldn't last more than a day with me in charge? :D

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 08:40 PM
Nope....from a Petaluma boy I would expect no less :rolleyes

Petaluma?
You are absolutely correct and I apologize.......I was off my game a little today :bowdown:

Eli
01-06-2014, 08:59 PM
You are absolutely correct and I apologize.......I was off my game a little today :bowdown:

Are you quoting yourself?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/07/yrypatas.jpg

Yup! After the "mice" stunt you pulled on me yesterday, I'm taking photos of your chit!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Are you quoting yourself?

Sent from my Bat CaveI was quoting myself to set the context for the apology.....lighten up sister!!

Eli
01-06-2014, 09:29 PM
After this diet, I'll be much lighter I hope ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
01-06-2014, 09:40 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave
We all have that goal :D

Unforgiven
01-07-2014, 07:29 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave

we hope so too......just saying

HB Vic
01-07-2014, 08:26 AM
Well after much thought and almost two weeks away from home. And with it being a new year and all. I've done a lot of thinking and reconsidering. I think I've been too harsh on Grads. I guess the Christmas boat trip really screwed me up. Grads really does seem like a normal person, he's actually very friendly. We talked about a few things and not once did I get the feeling that he was a mental patient, he really is very normal.

Grads also seems to have a lot of time on his hands. A luxury (or necessity) a lot of us mods don't have. I personally have been mia for a few days for various reasons, mainly family, but work is also kicking my ass. So we could definitely use the help, that's for sure.

Being a mod really isn't too difficult, unless all you do is edit and delete. That really pisses people off, and rightfully so. The difficulty lies in what drama do you allow to continue, and what drama do you nip in the butt. Butting in is not cool, on the other hand if people are attacking eachother or other people, you have a duty to step in and handle the situation. I actually think Grads can handle this. He seems very reasonable, and level headed most of the time. He's definitely entertaining and brings a decent amount of boating content to the site.

My decision has been a difficult one, but I assure you I've given it much thought. I don't take these decisions lightly, especially when it can negatively affect anything I do. Oh trust me, I've made more than my fair share of bad decisions, but hopefully the good ones outweigh the bad.

I hope everyone understands my position and why I've come to the conclusion that I have. But this is my decision and no one elses.

Grads, you application has been carefully reviewed. :gathering: But it was denied in the review process.:no:

Sorry, you will not be a mod here :party1:

Paul65K
01-07-2014, 08:31 AM
Well after much thought and almost two weeks away from home. And with it being a new year and all. I've done a lot of thinking and reconsidering. I think I've been too harsh on Grads. I guess the Christmas boat trip really screwed me up. Grads really does seem like a normal person, he's actually very friendly. We talked about a few things and not once did I get the feeling that he was a mental patient, he really is very normal.

Grads also seems to have a lot of time on his hands. A luxury (or necessity) a lot of us mods don't have. I personally have been mia for a few days for various reasons, mainly family, but work is also kicking my ass. So we could definitely use the help, that's for sure.

Being a mod really isn't too difficult, unless all you do is edit and delete. That really pisses people off, and rightfully so. The difficulty lies in what drama do you allow to continue, and what drama do you nip in the butt. Butting in is not cool, on the other hand if people are attacking eachother or other people, you have a duty to step in and handle the situation. I actually think Grads can handle this. He seems very reasonable, and level headed most of the time. He's definitely entertaining and brings a decent amount of boating content to the site.

My decision has been a difficult one, but I assure you I've given it much thought. I don't take these decisions lightly, especially when it can negatively affect anything I do. Oh trust me, I've made more than my fair share of bad decisions, but hopefully the good ones outweigh the bad.

I hope everyone understands my position and why I've come to the conclusion that I have. But this is my decision and no one elses.
Grads, you application has been carefully reviewed. :gathering: But it was denied in the review process.:no:

Damn Vic.....you had us all going there for a minute :lmao

Eli
01-07-2014, 08:31 AM

You totally had me!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
01-07-2014, 09:12 AM

Wow...Vic the master of words...You take us down this path of "wow he's thinking of Grads as a mod" but then you slam the door shut...so now that you spent weeks contemplating his denial...Have you giving any thought to my application as a Mod?...(Btw..Did I tell you I have a bottle of Gran Patron for us to drink at Desert Storm?)

Eli
01-07-2014, 09:13 AM
Wow...Vic the master of words...You take us down this path of "wow he's thinking of Grads as a mod" but then you slam the door shut...so now that you spent weeks contemplating his denial...Have you giving any thought to my application as a Mod?...(Btw..Did I tell you I have a bottle of Gran Patron for us to drink at Desert Storm?)

You can't be a MOD! Vic said one of the things he contemplated was that Grads wasn't a mental case...that automatically disqualifies YOU! :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
01-07-2014, 09:28 AM
You can't be a MOD! Vic said one of the things he contemplated was that Grads wasn't a mental case...that automatically disqualifies YOU! :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Listen nutcase...go back to bed and work on your next earthquake...Vic and I have some business to discuss...But If I had the powers of Mod........or never mind...

Tishimself
01-07-2014, 09:28 AM
Well after much thought and almost two weeks away from home. And with it being a new year and all. I've done a lot of thinking and reconsidering. I think I've been too harsh on Grads. I guess the Christmas boat trip really screwed me up. Grads really does seem like a normal person,
he's actually very friendly. We talked about a few things and not once did I get the feeling that he was a mental patient, he really is very normal.

OMG!!!! Funniest thing ever...I hit the ground laughing....I will be on the train all day thinking and laughing about this....best to you Vic!!!

Eli
01-07-2014, 09:30 AM
Listen nutcase...go back to bed and work on your next earthquake...Vic and I have some business to discuss...But If I had the powers of Mod........or never mind...

Nutcase? Get your chit together I'm not a nutcase I'm Batshit Crazy...the craziest kind of poop! Don't mess with me Busta!

YOU'LL NEVER BE A MODERATOR!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
01-07-2014, 09:36 AM
Nutcase? Get your chit together I'm not a nutcase I'm Batshit Crazy...the craziest kind of poop! Don't mess with me Busta!

YOU'LL NEVER BE A MODERATOR!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Thats it..I'm breaking out my super secret nobody knows about BAN POWER!...don't temp me

HB Vic
01-07-2014, 09:39 AM
OMG!!!! Funniest thing ever...I hit the ground laughing....I will be on the train all day thinking and laughing about this....best to you Vic!!!

Having a little fun at Grads expense. But I think he's a good sport, at least I hope so :D

Unforgiven
01-07-2014, 09:42 AM
Having a little fun at Grads expense. But I think he's a good sport, at least I hope so :D

Is he still in bed? I thought he would be all over this by now...Hey Eli..Give him a call and wake him up!

Eli
01-07-2014, 09:47 AM
Is he still in bed? I thought he would be all over this by now...Hey Eli..Give him a call and wake him up!

I sent him a text ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
01-07-2014, 09:48 AM
I sent him a text ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

any replies or should we all text him?

Tishimself
01-07-2014, 09:50 AM
[QUOTE=Hotboat;78411]Having a little fun at Grads expense. But I think he's a good sport, at least I hope so :D[/QUOTE

I have talked with him several times, and I like him....seems like a great guy to hang out with.. looking forward to meeting him and his lovely wife sometime on the near future...that said, he will be Pissed that this round of his quest to attain mod status left him high and dry...but he will appreciate the work and thoughtfulness on your part in slamming that door shut (again)... :-)

Eli
01-07-2014, 09:50 AM
any replies or should we all text him?

He's sleeping beauty! Let's all blow up his phone!

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
01-07-2014, 09:59 AM
Hot boat I've read most of this thread, but by far your denial post was by far one of the funniest posts I've read in a while, in this life you can't take everything seriously, congrats Grads, your posts are definitely interesting, good job everybody keep this on the lighter side.

Eli
01-07-2014, 10:01 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/08/7ypy3ypa.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
01-07-2014, 10:03 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave

that will wake him up...he's getting out of bed thinking..."I'm a Mod!" who will I ban first?

Paul65K
01-07-2014, 10:03 AM

Sent from my Bat CaveThat's cruel :hilarious:

Tishimself
01-07-2014, 10:11 AM
That's cruel :hilarious:

Cruel.Evil. Eli. Love it!! :-D

314joey
01-07-2014, 10:13 AM
That Evil Eli is a real prankster for sure.

Eli
01-07-2014, 10:14 AM
that will wake him up...he's getting out of bed thinking..."I'm a Mod!" who will I ban first?

That's cruel :hilarious:

Cruel.Evil. Eli. Love it!! :-D

That Evil Eli is a real prankster for sure.

:lmao

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
01-07-2014, 11:53 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/08/a4a9anap.jpg

I text him pics of the "good" part of Vic's post.

Eli
01-07-2014, 11:54 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/08/ugahu2aj.jpg

Unforgiven
01-07-2014, 01:30 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/08/ugahu2aj.jpg

what the heck..thats the best you can do to wake someone up???

Eli
01-07-2014, 01:42 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/08/yqyzabut.jpg

GRADS
01-08-2014, 12:23 AM
I'm guessing the cold weather that is gripping the nation right now has something to do with why my mod credentials didn't come in the mail today. So I sit here and wait....

28eliminator
01-08-2014, 06:19 AM
I'm guessing the cold weather that is gripping the nation right now has something to do with why my mod credentials didn't come in the mail today. So I sit here and wait....

Yeah, I'm sure that's it :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Paul65K
01-08-2014, 06:21 AM

Yeah, I'm sure that's it :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)That would be my guess as well!!

HB Vic
01-08-2014, 07:17 AM

Yeah that's it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Unforgiven
01-08-2014, 07:20 AM
Yeah that's it lol

Weather like that didn't stop SF from winning the game....

Paul65K
01-08-2014, 07:25 AM
Weather like that didn't stop SF from winning the game....Ouch!!!

HB Vic
01-08-2014, 07:32 AM
Weather like that didn't stop SF from winning the game....

Wrong thread buddy lol

RogerThat99
01-08-2014, 08:38 AM
Grads is like Rudy...working hard and never giving up. Grads for Moderator!!!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHlWAKSI4NjkcsYABg9kcjpUtxDUDpv kbgOvgOHcy0BU90pRIwNQ

http://content.internetvideoarchive.com/content/photos/114/004822_23.jpg

314joey
01-08-2014, 09:31 AM
Can I still vote.....................yes, Grads, I can be bought.....................lol

Eli
01-08-2014, 09:33 AM
Can I still vote.....................yes, Grads, I can be bought.

:lmao