PDA

View Full Version : Needles BILLY B show...

2manymustangs
01-03-2014, 05:00 PM
Hey yallllllll, as I understand the Best Western Colorado River Inn/Needles is the best deal in town for the Needles dealio... Rooms still available...

I booked rooms online and the rate was well below the rate of my reservations I made when calling the location and booking... I will be cancelling a few rooms that I reserved IF there is an issue with room availability... Let me know if you have any issues as I will be freeing up two rooms for the weekend...

Checking in 2/21 and out 2/23... I will be extending my stay, probably getting to town on Thursday afternoon/early evening... Not exactly sure yet if I will go one day early OR stay one day longer...

Sharp shooter
01-03-2014, 06:28 PM
Not the best deal, but definitely the nicest motel in town.

Wendi
01-03-2014, 06:31 PM
I'm booking online don't cancel yet in case I need it. Thanks

ChumpChange
01-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Might be driving through there in the Moho that weekend........

2manymustangs
01-03-2014, 08:17 PM
Not the best deal, but definitely the nicest motel in town.

Online rate was about $75/night and there are still rooms available, calling the Best Western directly and booking was nearly double :schreck:

They did charge my CC the day of the transaction for the online booking BUT you can cancel for a 100% refund up to Feb 15th...

I'm still on the bubble about renting a SUV and camping out, Im waiting to see what the Eason's plans are... SO I have three rooms tied up at the BEst Western if someone gets in a bind and needs a room.

Might be driving through there in the Moho that weekend........

Plan on it, should be a GREAT BIG FREAKING parteeeeee :)

ChumpChange
01-03-2014, 08:22 PM

Mapping out our next road trip now. Either leavig that weekend or the weekend before on our way up to Colorado, Oklahoma, to Texas and back. Last years road trip was 2,997 so we'll see how long this one is.

Sharp shooter
01-03-2014, 08:30 PM
Online rate was about $75/night and there are still rooms available, calling the Best Western directly and booking was nearly double :schreck:

They did charge my CC the day of the transaction for the online booking BUT you can cancel for a 100% refund up to Feb 15th...

I'm still on the bubble about renting a SUV and camping out, Im waiting to see what the Eason's plans are... SO I have three rooms tied up at the BEst Western if someone gets in a bind and needs a room.

I've been staying there off and on over 15 years. Best western has always been right around $80 with your aaa discount. Days Inn and Motel 6 on J street are $40 to $50 and Roadway inn is $58.