PDA

View Full Version : Grads pictures got eveeyone talking....

Tishimself
01-03-2014, 04:01 PM
All of a sudden, a glut of stories about the complete lack of any meaningful rain this season, not to mention snow. There has been none. At least not enough to be of any real consequence.....which begs the very real question...if things don't get really wet here soon...(easy Grads, talking about the area outside) :-D. We will either store the boat all year, and drag it to Havsu and Powell, or just not use it....ugh...every lake in Cal US low...way low...

2manymustangs
01-03-2014, 04:44 PM
All of a sudden, a glut of stories about the complete lack of any meaningful rain this season, not to mention snow. There has been none. At least not enough to be of any real consequence.....which begs the very real question...if things don't get really wet here soon...(easy Grads, talking about the area outside) :-D. We will either store the boat all year, and drag it to Havsu and Powell, or just not use it....ugh...every lake in Cal US low...way low...

I was soooooo surprised this spring when I was out at Pyramid/L.A./long beach to learn that at that point around MAY/June the YTD rain fall was about 5" for the L.A. basin...

We have 5" rainfalls on a regular basis, sometimes a few in a week... One of the towns south of St Louis had a 9" rain fall a few months ago... It really amazes me how little rain there is in some areas and how MUCH/excess rain there is in other parts of the U.S....

Average annual rainfall statewide would be about 45" and I suspect that is for the recent years, AND Missouri was under drought...

thatguy
01-03-2014, 04:56 PM
Shasta is horrible...Jones Valley is bone dry.

It don't look good at all.

2manymustangs
01-03-2014, 05:07 PM
Shasta is horrible...Jones Valley is bone dry.

It don't look good at all.

Time to call in the experts ;)

thatguy
01-03-2014, 05:10 PM
time to call in the experts ;)

exactly!!