PDA

View Full Version : Focking thieves

28eliminator
01-02-2014, 06:42 PM
Went out to my truck this morning and found this.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/03/penepy6u.jpg

Sent from somewhere on the water

Wendi
01-02-2014, 06:46 PM
Well that sux

28eliminator
01-02-2014, 06:51 PM
Ah shit... Good catch:) sorry HB

Wendi
01-02-2014, 06:52 PM
Ah shit... Good catch:) sorry HB

Haha I was kidding LOL

bb88
01-02-2014, 06:53 PM
Went out to my truck this morning and found this.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/03/penepy6u.jpg

What's your agenda?

Eli
01-02-2014, 07:02 PM
Did someone steal your gas?

Sent from my Bat Cave

SBS933
01-02-2014, 07:14 PM
If that's all they got , your lucky.

GRADS
01-02-2014, 07:27 PM
What did they use to sux it out?

Tishimself
01-02-2014, 07:36 PM
What did they use to sux it out?

New HB bumper sticker... GRADSUX :happy:

McRib
01-02-2014, 07:37 PM
Be lucky they went through the filler. I've had friends get their tanks drilled through from the bottom to get the fuel out.

Unforgiven
01-02-2014, 07:37 PM
Must have been someone your doesn't like your RD SUXS decal in the back window...It could be worse.....but like everyone has said...That SUXS

28eliminator
01-02-2014, 07:38 PM
What's your agenda?

To get rid of the douchebags :)

McRib
01-02-2014, 07:39 PM

Wait! U got jacked by employees??

bb88
01-02-2014, 07:45 PM

:thumbup:

Eli
01-02-2014, 07:46 PM
Someone's gonna get banned tonight!

Sent from my Bat Cave

28eliminator
01-02-2014, 07:46 PM
Did someone steal your gas?

Sent from my Bat Cave

They tried it appears. But they didn't take anything. Tank was still full.

Be lucky they went through the filler. I've had friends get their tanks drilled through from the bottom to get the fuel out.

Wait! U got jacked by employees??

I heard McRib was in town...

Drill holes in the tank? Are you serious... Damn

28eliminator
01-02-2014, 07:47 PM
Someone's gonna get banned tonight!

Sent from my Bat Cave

:D....

WMC
01-02-2014, 07:49 PM
Did they put sugar in your tank?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Eli
01-02-2014, 07:50 PM
:D....

If it happens and you're actually upset...I'll just hand you my phone for 45 seconds and that should cheer up your day :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

papaletch4130
01-02-2014, 07:52 PM
RD suxs sticker is one of the best things I have seen in a long time!! haha

Unforgiven
01-02-2014, 07:53 PM
If it happens and you're actually upset...I'll just hand you my phone for 45 seconds and that should cheer up your day :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

cheer him up or make him sick?? must be some selfie pics you want to show....

Eli
01-02-2014, 07:53 PM
cheer him up or make him sick?? must be some selfie pics you want to show....

Oh you're here...

Sent from my Bat Cave

28eliminator
01-02-2014, 07:56 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

I know it will :D

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

No.. Runs fine, and I didn't see anything. I probably scared them off last night when I was out running around at 2am trying to fix my pool controller that was freaking out and flashing the spa light on and off...

RD suxs sticker is one of the best things I have seen in a long time!! haha

Ah, be nice now. I'm an equal opportunity poster :)

Flusher
01-02-2014, 10:34 PM

Indeed!

nowski
01-02-2014, 11:25 PM

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk As seen on Myth Busters sugar in the gas is a myth but bleach in a gas tank is fatal for any engine...

Flusher
01-02-2014, 11:30 PM
...bleach in a gas tank is fatal for any engine...

What does the bleach do?

Tishimself
01-02-2014, 11:32 PM
I heard water kills it dead..and obviously...sand...

gn7
01-02-2014, 11:44 PM
They tried it appears. But they didn't take anything. Tank was still full.

If they thought they were going to syphon the tank, they had to have been dumber than a box of rocks. Try sticking a hose down that fill and see how that works out for you. The guys that drilled the tanks KNEW BETTER. That's why they drilled it. They came prepared.

I laugh at the RD SUX stickers. But I don't think RD laughs at my River Dave does SUCK! sticker.

nowski
01-02-2014, 11:46 PM
What does the bleach do? I remember the Myth Busters episode so I looked it up an putting bleach in the gas tank will ruin the engine was plausible. Putting bleach in the oil was even worse and confirmed.

Adding bleach to the oil of a car can destroy the engine.
confirmed
The engine started but it soon started smoking, and very quickly overheated. The engine was so hot, that the undercarriage started burning and Adam fried an egg on the tailpipe. The engine was ultimately ruined.

gn7
01-02-2014, 11:48 PM
I remember the Myth Busters episode so I looked it up an putting bleach in the gas tank will ruin the engine was plausible. Putting bleach in the oil was even worse and confirmed.

Adding bleach to the oil of a car can destroy the engine.
confirmed
The engine started but it soon started smoking, and very quickly overheated. The engine was so hot, that the undercarriage started burning and Adam fried an egg on the tailpipe. The engine was ultimately ruined.

And yet, ever look at the main ingredient in Prolong???

To make it a like for like test, why didn't the dipshits pour an equal amount of sugar in the oil and see how that went over???

Tishimself
01-02-2014, 11:52 PM
And yet, ever look at the main ingredient in Prolong???

No...what is it?

gn7
01-03-2014, 12:07 AM
No...what is it?

chlorinated alpha olefins. Don't ask. Point being, its 40+ % chlorine.
Ever get chlorine bleach on your hands. Feels like your skin is melting. But its not.
Get a drill bit squeak like a stuck pig and put chlorine bleach on it.

Its common as spit in cutting fluids.

http://www.cimcool.com/wp-content/uploads/tech-reports/newchlor.pdf

I wouldn't put Prolong, or ANTHING labeled AFMT on the label in my lawn mower (anti friction metal treatment)
If the shit worked, the oil companies would add it you oil right in the can. Its only slightly more expensive than tap water.

Its ALL the same crap. There isn't 2 cents difference between any of them.

http://www.prolong.com/A_ET.html

http://www.proteclubricants.com/AFMT/AFMT.html

http://egifts98.sylera.com/

Motor Up
Duralube
and 1/2 dozen other snake oils.

2manymustangs
01-03-2014, 08:09 AM
chlorinated alpha olefins. Don't ask. Point being, its 40+ % chlorine.
Ever get chlorine bleach on your hands. Feels like your skin is melting. But its not.
Get a drill bit squeak like a stuck pig and put chlorine bleach on it.

Its common as spit in cutting fluids.

http://www.cimcool.com/wp-content/uploads/tech-reports/newchlor.pdf

I wouldn't put Prolong, or ANTHING labeled AFMT on the label in my lawn mower (anti friction metal treatment)
If the shit worked, the oil companies would add it you oil right in the can. Its only slightly more expensive than tap water.

Its ALL the same crap. There isn't 2 cents difference between any of them.

http://www.prolong.com/A_ET.html

http://www.proteclubricants.com/AFMT/AFMT.html

http://egifts98.sylera.com/

Motor Up
Duralube
and 1/2 dozen other snake oils.

:thumb: What he said ^^^

Jefftowz
01-03-2014, 09:14 AM
We see a lot of Toyita trucks missing catalytic converters, I guess your lucky, that's a bitch when they get stolen, they use portable chow saws and cut the pipes.

28eliminator
01-03-2014, 10:18 AM
We see a lot of Toyita trucks missing catalytic converters, I guess your lucky, that's a bitch when they get stolen, they use portable chow saws and cut the pipes.

At $1800 for a CARB certified, OEM cat, you bet you do. I had to replace mine at 81,000 miles.. fought with Toyota for 2 months, and they told me to pound sand. I'll never own another Toyota.

gn7
01-03-2014, 01:26 PM

At $1800 for a CARB certified, OEM cat, you bet you do. I had to replace mine at 81,000 miles.. fought with Toyota for 2 months, and they told me to pound sand. I'll never own another Toyota.

For some reason, stolen cats seem to be a bigger problem with Japanese imports that anything else, and Toyotas more than the others. Maybe its because they are more prone to failure and need replacing, and their cost is higher. Don't know, but seems to be the case with stolen cats. They tag a co workers Toyota van while he was in the grocery store.

Depending on the year of the car/truck, you could have notified the state and the feds about Toyota's refusal to replace it. New cars and trucks by law must pass smog certification for 100,000 miles with no charge to you except the cost of the testing. This even includes sparkplugs, wires, coils injectors, what ever. The car/truck passes, or they fix it.
My aunt had this problem, and I simply told her to take it to the dealer for smog certification, and if they ask you for more money than the test cert, turn them into the state/feds. When she picked it up, the charge was for the test only. But they did install a new cat.

28eliminator
01-03-2014, 01:52 PM
For some reason, stolen cats seem to be a bigger problem with Japanese imports that anything else, and Toyotas more than the others. Maybe its because they are more prone to failure and need replacing, and their cost is higher. Don't know, but seems to be the case with stolen cats. They tag a co workers Toyota van while he was in the grocery store.

Depending on the year of the car/truck, you could have notified the state and the feds about Toyota's refusal to replace it. New cars and trucks by law must pass smog certification for 100,000 miles with no charge to you except the cost of the testing. This even includes sparkplugs, wires, coils injectors, what ever. The car/truck passes, or they fix it.
My aunt had this problem, and I simply told her to take it to the dealer for smog certification, and if they ask you for more money than the test cert, turn them into the state/feds. When she picked it up, the charge was for the test only. But they did install a new cat.

The MFG only had to guarantee the cat (smog compliance) for 80,000 miles or 8 years (or something close to that). it was couple years ago when I had to do it. If you have documentation stating 100,000 miles, I'd sure like to see it.

McRib
01-03-2014, 02:49 PM

Thats because cats for jap cars are from 300 to 1800 bucks a pop. My sons 02 honda accord needs one and aftermarket want 330. Total racket

gn7
01-03-2014, 07:07 PM
The MFG only had to guarantee the cat (smog compliance) for 80,000 miles or 8 years (or something close to that). it was couple years ago when I had to do it. If you have documentation stating 100,000 miles, I'd sure like to see it.

I think the 100,000 started in 2013 if I am not mistaken. It started years ago at 50,000, and has moved up bit by bit thru the years.
It does suck when it fails just after the warranty is up.
My aunts problem was around 55,000 on a 75,000 mile federal required warranty. They originally tried to tell her it was the muffler, and the muffler wasn't covered. It was the muffler. I was clogged full of the failed cat converter pieces. I told her to have them smog the car, and that pretty much pinned them in the corner.