PDA

View Full Version : Wendi's 30-Days of Sobriety

Eli
01-01-2014, 05:48 PM
In support of Wendi's 30-Days of insanity...er...sobriety, I am going to also stop drinking alcohol on days ending in "I"!

WMC you better double up on your doses :D

All kidding aside! I'm going to do this with her! Who's in?

Watch out February 1!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Napanutt
01-01-2014, 06:00 PM
In support of Wendi's 30-Days of insanity...er...sobriety, I am going to also stop drinking alcohol on days ending in "I"!

Watch out February 1!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

I'll tip one back in support of her. :D

Eli
01-01-2014, 06:06 PM
I'll tip one back in support of her. :D

We wouldn't want the entire alcohol industry to go bankrupt so you need to keep drinking ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
01-01-2014, 06:08 PM
This is the most depressing thread I've seen posted so far. Boo hoo :D

Eli
01-01-2014, 06:10 PM
This is the most depressing thread I've seen posted so far. Boo hoo :D

You need to keep drinking also...we wouldn't want you to take down Fireballs!

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
01-01-2014, 06:12 PM
You need to keep drinking also...we wouldn't want you to take down Fireballs!

Sent from my Bat Cave

I predict Wendi will last exactly 5 days lol

I need new friends, bueller??

GRADS
01-01-2014, 06:22 PM
No fucking way! It's playoff season in the NFL and the Niners are in them....Ain't gonna happen!

Eli
01-01-2014, 06:24 PM
No fucking way! It's playoff season in the NFL and the Niners are in them....Ain't gonna happen!

What's not going to happen? You don't have to drink to watch football!

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
I give Wendi until Friday.

mrs.daytona
I'll keep you in my thoughts while I'm in God's country later this month...the Napa Valley :)

GRADS
01-01-2014, 06:25 PM
You don't have to drink to watch football!

What did you do with Eli?

Eli
01-01-2014, 06:25 PM
I'll keep you in my thoughts while I'm in Gods country later this month...the Napa Valley :)

And I'll keep you in mine when I throw on that thong! Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Napanutt
01-01-2014, 06:30 PM
I'll keep you in my thoughts while I'm in God's country later this month...the Napa Valley :)

Where abouts and what for? I'm from there (hence the screen name). :)

Eli
01-01-2014, 06:32 PM

I thought your name was because you're a drunk nut :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
01-01-2014, 06:33 PM
What did you do with Eli?

What are you talking about? I'm not a big drinker...hence the light weight.

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
01-01-2014, 06:34 PM

Is that what your name means!!! ;) I have a meeting with Chuck Wagner.

Wendi
01-01-2014, 06:43 PM
You guys are so funny! Eli thank you for the support. I hope to shed some weight and clean up this 44 year old body!

Eli
01-01-2014, 06:44 PM
You guys are so funny! Eli thank you for the support. I hope to shed some weight and clean up this 44 year old body!

No need to lie to us! We all know you had your son at age 12...we won't judge so you don't have to pretend you're 44.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-01-2014, 06:47 PM
No need to lie to us! We all know you had your son at age 12...we won't judge so you don't have to pretend you're 44.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Yikes....

Napanutt
01-01-2014, 06:47 PM
Is that what your name means!!! ;) I have a meeting with Chuck Wagner.

Rutherford to be exact?

mrs.daytona
01-01-2014, 06:49 PM
Rutherford to be exact?

That would be the place :)

mrs.daytona
01-01-2014, 06:51 PM
And I'll keep you in mine when I throw on that thong! Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Oh I bet you will! ;)

ChumpChange
01-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Sobriety is overrated. You know what George Carlin said: "I feel sorry for those that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day."

Eli
01-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Sobriety is overrated. You know what George Carlin said: "I feel sorry for those that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day."

He's never been me ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
01-01-2014, 07:00 PM

Hahaha!! That's funny :)

GRADS
01-01-2014, 07:10 PM
I hope to clean up this 44 year old body!

Shower.

ChumpChange
01-01-2014, 07:12 PM
Shower.

Exactly. People only care about the outside.

mrs.daytona
01-01-2014, 07:16 PM

Everyone is their own worst critic, so I get it, but you already look good girl!!!

CampbellCarl
01-01-2014, 07:19 PM

And in the words of Arthur......"You don't drink? You've probably never run out of ice in your entire life!"

HB Vic
01-01-2014, 07:22 PM
...clean up this 44 year old body!

You're gonna need a lot more than sobriety to accomplish that LOL

HB Vic
01-01-2014, 07:23 PM
So can WMC still come out and play? Hahaha

Napanutt
01-01-2014, 07:23 PM
And in the words of Arthur......"You don't drink? You've probably never run out of ice in your entire life!"

Part of the reason we went from tent camping to RVing. Need the freezer to keep the ice frozen. :D

Napanutt
01-01-2014, 07:24 PM
You're gonna need a lot more than sobriety to accomplish that LOL

Ouch.
Someone trying to keep the fire burning. LOL

SBS933
01-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Haha gotta love George

28eliminator
01-02-2014, 06:35 AM

Watch out February 1!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

I'm in for weekdays.

Eli
01-02-2014, 06:36 AM
I'm in for weekdays.

Oh come on!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Sharp shooter
01-02-2014, 08:35 PM
I've been sober 17,110 continuous days and counting. What's so hard about a measly 30 days? :coffee-n-news: :D

28eliminator
01-02-2014, 08:37 PM
Oh come on!

Sent from my Bat Cave

What?? I'm making an effort... Mostly :)

Eli
01-02-2014, 08:38 PM
I've been sober 17,110 continuous days and counting. What's so hard about a measly 30 days? :coffee-n-news: :D
That's impressive!

What?? I'm making an effort... Mostly :)
Suck it up!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

28eliminator
01-02-2014, 08:39 PM

46 years is a long time looking at things level headed...

hbchgirl
01-02-2014, 08:46 PM

Good for you!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Eli
01-02-2014, 08:46 PM
46 years is a long time looking at things level headed...

Sharp Shooter is 46?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Sharp shooter
01-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Sharp Shooter is 46?

Almost 47. :D

Good for you!!!

Thanks!! :beer :D

Wendi
01-02-2014, 10:54 PM

My parents have been sober 32 years. I don't drink at home unless we go to a party or out for dinner. When I'm at the river i drink. Needless to say I won't be back at the river till February!

Tishimself
01-02-2014, 11:40 PM
I almost never drink. Seriously. I used to, but then the RR kind of took care of that. Random tests just made it so I never drank, never knew when they would be there waiting. That became a personal rule that lasts to this day. I don't ever, and I mean ever drink if I even think I will see the inside of a train within the next 48 hours...so if we are at a bar, and the rest of you are drinking, and I have a glass of sprite in my hand, please don't hold it against me...I am just following my rules....thanks in advance... ;)

I am however, the best designated driver you ever met, and gladly offer my services when needed....:)

28eliminator
01-03-2014, 06:30 AM
I almost never drink. Seriously. I used to, but then the RR kind of took care of that. Random tests just made it so I never drank, never knew when they would be there waiting. That became a personal rule that lasts to this day. I don't ever, and I mean ever drink if I even think I will see the inside of a train within the next 48 hours...so if we are at a bar, and the rest of you are drinking, and I have a glass of sprite in my hand, please don't hold it against me...I am just following my rules....thanks in advance... ;)

I am however, the best designated driver you ever met, and gladly offer my services when needed....:)

I'm a big fan of the DD! :D we spend a lot on cabs where we live, whenever we go out pretty much. Not worth it. The best place for a cab IMO is Havasu. The Cheap shuttles will take you anywhere in town for $6.. Todd's, 5 dollar holler, etc... Hell even Wayne's bus is a good deal. Point being, we just don't mess around with it.

The good ole days when it took an 18 pack to get to Parker or Havi are long gone :)

2manymustangs
01-03-2014, 07:56 AM
My parents have been sober 32 years. I don't drink at home unless we go to a party or out for dinner. When I'm at the river i drink. Needless to say I won't be back at the river till February!

I don't drink much to begin with but I do like to sip Jack on the rocks...

Im in, you know my plight... No drinks until the Feb. Needles trip for me!!! :)

Eli
01-03-2014, 07:57 AM
I don't drink much to begin with but I do like to sip Jack on the rocks...

Im in, you know my plight... No drinks until the Feb. Needles trip for me!!! :)

That's awesome! Whoop Whoop!

Sent from my Bat Cave

hbchgirl
01-03-2014, 08:01 AM

👍

Eli
01-03-2014, 08:14 AM

I have friends and family who take the train! Thank you!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

thatguy
01-03-2014, 08:49 AM

They call that "binge drinking" Brett!!

J/K, my job takes care of it also.

However long I'm on a well, that's typically how long I go without a drink. Could be a few days, could be a few weeks.

Eli
01-03-2014, 08:53 AM
They call that "binge drinking" Brett!!

J/K, my job takes care of it also.

However long I'm on a well, that's typically how long I go without a drink. Could be a few days, could be a few weeks.

My job does too! They encourage us to drink so they gave us Bar Cards :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-03-2014, 08:58 AM
Did you know there is not one taxi service in Parker?

Eli
01-03-2014, 09:00 AM

Yea that's crazy!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
01-03-2014, 09:01 AM
Someone should start a business here!! I would but i drink at the river

ChumpChange
01-03-2014, 10:02 AM
So is WMC drinking still? Pop the top on a cold one right in front of you?

Paul65K
01-03-2014, 10:08 AM
That's because they have all gone broke from too much CRIT involvement and not enough business.....not sure which order is more of a factor :D

Boat38 Outa Place Racing
01-03-2014, 02:18 PM

They used too! and BOY did the drivers stink bad it would almost make ya puke!