PDA

View Full Version : I've lost my forum mojo

GRADS
12-29-2013, 12:49 PM
I was talking to Mrs. Daytona about this last night...

I seriously have lost my forum mojo especially in the last month.

The problem is that I went the better part of ten years being able to post, for the most part, whatever I wanted.....just being GRADS. I hadn't really met anybody on the forums so it was very easy to call someone out or talk trash to them.

Slowly but surely I'm getting to know more and more people from the boards and I have a tough time posting anything that might rub them the wrong way. I find myself thinking "that's probably not a very nice thing to say" and I delete it or don't post it................. A more politically correct GRADS.:puke:

My wife says that is a good thing.

Eli
12-29-2013, 12:51 PM
I don't let knowing people stop me from a good nut kick ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

djunkie
12-29-2013, 12:53 PM
I don't let knowing people stop me from a good nut kick ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

No kicks to the nut.

Sharp shooter
12-29-2013, 12:54 PM

The problem is that I went the better part of ten years being able to post, for the most part, whatever I wanted.....just being GRADS. I hadn't really met anybody on the forums so it was very easy to call someone out or talk trash to them.

Slowly but surely I'm getting to know more and more people from the boards and I have a tough time posting anything that might rub them the wrong way. I find myself thinking "that's probably not a very nice thing to say" and I delete it or don't post it................. A more politically correct GRADS.:puke:

It's called old age and the maturity that goes with it. It's been happening to me too even though (like you) I have a ways to go. :D

djunkie
I've just about lost all interest to post period.

Eli
No kicks to the nut.

Only you get a nut kick pass ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
I think I'm sick.

Paul65K
12-29-2013, 12:55 PM
No kicks to the nut.
Funny stuff there!

Sharp shooter
12-29-2013, 12:55 PM
I've just about lost all interest to post period.

It's probably just a phase.... :)

GRADS
12-29-2013, 12:59 PM
No kicks to the nut.

See, old GRADS would of been all over this one....new GRADS will say, glad you're still here with us.:smackhead

Paul65K
12-29-2013, 01:01 PM

Don't worry about it too much GRADS, You'll fall off the wagon one of these days.......it's one of the things that keeps us all coming back :D

HB Vic
12-29-2013, 01:01 PM
I was gonna say you changed after the Christmas boat deal, but thought I'd wait for you to say it LOL.

I kind of like the old Grads edginess. But I agree some of the stuff you said offended some people.

So here's the challenge, keep the edginess but be a little more careful about singling people or groups out i.e. jetboats :D

Eli
12-29-2013, 01:02 PM
See, old GRADS would of been all over this one....new GRADS will say, glad you're still here with us.:smackhead

I don't think he would appreciate old Grads all over his nut :D :smackhead

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
12-29-2013, 01:04 PM
It's cuz you met us all in person!!!

GRADS
12-29-2013, 01:10 PM
I was gonna say you changed after the Christmas boat deal, but thought I'd wait for you to say it LOL.

I kind of like the old Grads edginess.

Oh God, so it is true...I've lost it. :cry:

I might need to take a week off from Hotboat and go brush up at RDP with a fake screen name, still hate those scooter stealing, back patting, circle jerking, "where it all sharted", nutswinging fuckers.

:hmm That felt good.

GRADS
12-29-2013, 01:12 PM
Maybe HotBoat could ban me for a week so I can gain some of my street cred back.

Eli
12-29-2013, 01:14 PM
Oh God, so it is true...I've lost it. :cry:

I might need to take a week off from Hotboat and go brush up at RDP with a fake screen name, still hate those scooter stealing, back patting, circle jerking, "where it all sharted", nutswinging fuckers.

:hmm That felt good.

Hahahahaha ...don't go there! We like the improved Grads!!

You don't need to get all angry and filled with hate. Boating is about having fun and joking with each other. The bashing and mean shit isn't your style...anymore ;) Putting people down and insulting someone for sport just isn't good boating etiquette :)

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
12-29-2013, 01:14 PM
Maybe HotBoat could ban me for a week so I can gain some of my street cred back.

I'll only ban you if I have to. But I'm thinking of taking a week of, sooo.....LOL

Ziggy
12-29-2013, 01:15 PM
If you don't behave we will have the old school Grads start a call out thread on you:D:p and you know the shit he will throw at you:D:D

From my POS T-mobile thingie

Paul65K
12-29-2013, 01:18 PM
Hahahahaha ...don't go there! We like the improved Grads!!

You don't need to get all angry and filled with hate. Boating is about having fun and joking with each other. The bashing and mean shit isn't your style...anymore ;) Putting people down and insulting someone for sport just isn't good boating etiquette :)

Sent from my Bat CaveAgreed :thumb:

PS.......GRADS I know a place on the Internet where they still do that stuff if you need to blow off some steam one day :rolleyes

Eli
12-29-2013, 01:23 PM
Agreed :thumb:

PS.......GRADS I know a place on the Internet where they still do that stuff if you need to blow off some steam one day :rolleyes

I think it's sad. Happy people don't need to make other people unhappy.

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
12-29-2013, 11:18 PM
Nothing wrong with not being a jerk...it's been a nice change of pace not having to scream at you for being an ass...I like these people..don't screw it up for me :)

HB Vic
12-29-2013, 11:38 PM
Nothing wrong with not being a jerk...it's been a nice change of pace not having to scream at you for being an ass...I like these people..don't screw it up for me :)

I think you're being a little hard on Grads lol

mrs.daytona
12-29-2013, 11:46 PM
I think you're being a little hard on Grads lol

Stop encouraging him!!! ;)

thatguy
12-29-2013, 11:52 PM
"Hold my beer and watch this..."

GRADS
12-30-2013, 12:12 AM

When do have time to post on here??? Shouldn't you be at work making us money? ;)

GRADS
12-30-2013, 12:14 AM
I need a mojo gauge....because I think it went up a couple ticks after that last post. ;)

Tishimself
12-30-2013, 12:22 AM

LOL....Word.

mrs.daytona
12-30-2013, 12:35 AM
I need a mojo gauge....because I think it went up a couple ticks after that last post. ;)

Nope, I stopped funding it ;)

GRADS
12-30-2013, 12:51 AM
Nope, I stopped funding it ;)

:t_lowblow:

GRADS
12-30-2013, 03:30 AM
So here's the challenge, keep the edginess but be a little more careful about singling people or groups out i.e. jetboats :D

Jet boats do suck....literally.

Paul65K
12-30-2013, 05:02 AM
Jet boats do suck....literally.Jet boats suck AND blow.....but what;s that got to do with anything......they are still boats!!!

Eli
12-30-2013, 06:01 AM
Jet boats suck AND blow.....but what;s that got to do with anything......they are still boats!!!

Not everything that sucks and blows is Jet Boat related Paul! Sheesh!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
12-30-2013, 06:04 AM

Sent from my Bat CaveI defer to the expert:bowdown:

Eli
12-30-2013, 06:05 AM
I defer to the expert:bowdown:

I wouldn't call me an expert on Jet Boats at all...;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

rioracr
12-30-2013, 07:13 AM
good call Eli...........Grads might not have been thinking when he posted that.......lol :biggrin:

Eli
12-30-2013, 07:18 AM
good call Eli...........Grads might not have been thinking when he posted that.......lol :biggrin:

It was Paul65k who suggested I'm an expert. ;) but I think you're right...I'm
Sure Grads wasn't thinking at the time Paul posted that :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Tishimself
12-30-2013, 09:49 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Yeah Baby!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q

RogerThat99
12-30-2013, 10:08 AM
GRADS FOR MODERATOR 2014!!!

Sent using Tapatalk.

Paul65K
12-30-2013, 10:26 AM
GRADS FOR MODERATOR 2014!!!

Sent using Tapatalk.

Hey Vic.....when you think about this it's not really a bad idea....just think about it for a minute.

In the service they will often force the biggest FU take charge and be responsible for someone other than themselves......9 times out of 10 they rise to the occasion when responsible for others.......the one out of ten that don't rise to the responsibility are usually shot (accidentally of course) by his men.....when you think about it like this......what have you got to lose??? :D

nowski
12-30-2013, 10:52 AM
Grads, what a dick!!! Hear's a chance to get your mojo back...

nowski
12-30-2013, 02:21 PM
I think there has been a change... Good Luck Grads...

nowski
12-30-2013, 02:29 PM
Nothing wrong with not being a jerk...it's been a nice change of pace not having to scream at you for being an ass...I like these people..don't screw it up for me :)Sorry, I was just testing the waters and I think there really is a change... Have a Happier New Year!!!

mrs.daytona
12-30-2013, 02:33 PM
Sorry, I was just testing the waters and I think there really is a change... Have a Happier New Year!!!

Oh don't worry. I'm sure he'll post something eventually that won't disappoint ;) Happy New Year to you too!

GRADS
12-30-2013, 07:33 PM
Hey Vic.....when you think about this it's not really a bad idea....just think about it for a minute.

In the service they will often force the biggest FU take charge and be responsible for someone other than themselves......9 times out of 10 they rise to the occasion when responsible for others.......the one out of ten that don't rise to the responsibility are usually shot (accidentally of course) by his men.....when you think about it like this......what have you got to lose??? :D

Yes, what he said. :thumbup: I was already a mod for six months and didn't do anything crazy. :hilarious:

Napanutt
12-30-2013, 09:20 PM
Yes, what he said. :thumbup: I was already a mod for six months and didn't do anything crazy. :hilarious:

Forgot about that. ;)

mrs.daytona
12-31-2013, 12:06 AM
I won't tell anyone that you watched The Notebook with me last night :)

GRADS
12-31-2013, 12:25 AM
I won't tell anyone that you watched The Notebook with me last night :)

Thanks for that one....:t_lowblow: :gayfight2:

Napanutt
12-31-2013, 12:32 AM

Oh don't worry. I'm sure he'll post something eventually that won't disappoint ;) Happy New Year to you too!

These two post crack me the fuck up. :lmao

GRADS
01-15-2014, 02:58 PM
Looks like I got it back. Several posts deleted today and a threatened banning. :thumbsup:

HB Vic
01-15-2014, 02:59 PM
Looks like I got it back. Several posts deleted today and a threatened banning. :thumbsup:

Grads I don't make threats.

Tishimself
01-15-2014, 03:05 PM
Grads I don't make threats.

GRADS, if I were you, I'd take the man at his word. Don't push it. :no::banned1:

Unforgiven
01-15-2014, 03:18 PM
Grads..don't push it....

riverrunner1984
01-15-2014, 03:25 PM
So what you are saying is you need another HB outing in order to loose your MOJO again?

314joey
01-15-2014, 03:34 PM

You must be a real sweetheart, good luck.

Eli
01-15-2014, 03:40 PM

Stay focused. You'll see us all at the boat show in 23 days. You can do it!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
01-15-2014, 04:43 PM
Stay focused. You'll see us all at the boat show in 23 days. You can do it!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Last time I had quit drinking for the three weeks leading up to the cruise.

Eli
01-15-2014, 04:44 PM
Last time I had quit drinking for the three weeks leading up to the cruise.

Oh dear we're in trouble

Sent from my Bat Cave

mrs.daytona
01-15-2014, 08:23 PM

Oh great.... :-/

You must be a real sweetheart, good luck.

Thank you :) I must be something to put up with him....

GRADS
01-15-2014, 09:07 PM
Thank you :) I must be something to give him a BJ tonight....

Fixed it.:yikes: