PDA

View Full Version : Who's Going To The Playoffs?

Eli
12-29-2013, 11:19 AM
Some great games today! All the games I wanna watch are on at 1:25.

Go Patriots!!!

Players Club has some great beer options!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/30/budy9y4e.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
12-29-2013, 11:31 AM
Oh you meant what teams? I thought you might of been asking who was actually going. BTW, I turned down free airfare, free hotel and free tickets to the Pro Bowl in Hawaii because I don't like to fly...Mrs. Daytona's not so happy about that one.:action-smiley-047:

Back on topic:

NINERS!!!

Napanutt
12-29-2013, 11:36 AM
Seattle losing would be great but they're at home against the Rams. Probably not gonna happen.

Eli
12-29-2013, 11:36 AM
Oh you meant what teams? I thought you might of been asking who was actually going. BTW, I turned down free airfare, free hotel and free tickets to the Pro Bowl in Hawaii because I don't like to fly...Mrs. Daytona's not so happy about that one.:action-smiley-047:

Back on topic:

NINERS!!!

Wtf? I'll go with her!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Napanutt
12-29-2013, 11:38 AM
Wtf? I'll go with her!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Hey hey. I've known her longer then you.
Never mind, I don't like flying either. ;)

GRADS
12-29-2013, 11:38 AM
Seattle losing would be great but they're at home against the Rams. Probably not gonna happen.

Seattle losing would be awesome!!! Speaking of which, where are those ass clowns Westeraero and Jersey Girl? ;)

Eli
12-29-2013, 11:39 AM
Hey hey. I've known her longer then you.
Never mind, I don't like flying either. ;)

Trust me when I say...THERE'S NO CONTEST...;)

I love flying!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Napanutt
12-29-2013, 11:42 AM

Yea yea I know. :D

GRADS
12-29-2013, 11:42 AM

That's the power of the p*ssy right there. ;)

BTW, I'm debuting my new playoff avatar today.

Eli
12-29-2013, 11:43 AM
That's the power of the p*ssy right there. ;)

BTW, I'm debuting my new playoff avatar today.

I'm just WAY more fun!

Let's see that Avatar!

Sent from my Bat Cave

SBS933
12-29-2013, 11:48 AM
Go Chiefs, were in.

HB Vic
12-29-2013, 11:48 AM
The Packers are going. We're already celebrating. Checking their schedule now, might have to try and make a playoff game :D :D

Napanutt
12-29-2013, 11:53 AM
The Packers are going. We're already celebrating. Checking their schedule now, might have to try and make a playoff game :D :D

You sure you don't want to re-think going? We know what happened last time you went. :pound: ;)

SBS933
12-29-2013, 11:58 AM
The Packers are going. We're already celebrating. Checking their schedule now, might have to try and make a playoff game :D :D Gonna be a good one today. Rogers is back.

SBS933
12-29-2013, 12:02 PM
N.F.L. package at the River. PRICELESS

Eli
12-29-2013, 12:08 PM
We have the best waitress EVER!

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
12-29-2013, 12:13 PM
You sure you don't want to re-think going? We know what happened last time you went. :pound: ;)

I know right LOL. But it was sooooooo much fun!!

Eli
12-29-2013, 12:21 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/30/e4enuban.jpg

We are convincing my BIL to do this challenge.

He's going for it!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
12-29-2013, 12:37 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/30/a4umepyh.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/30/syhy3uda.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
12-29-2013, 02:28 PM
It's game time

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
12-29-2013, 03:11 PM
Frisco is kicking some ass!

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
12-29-2013, 03:17 PM
I get a $100 if: GB wins and SF loses. I lose if GB loses and SF wins. No points no pay any other way.

Eli
12-29-2013, 03:33 PM
Brady is performing beautifully...as usual ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
12-29-2013, 04:58 PM
Frisco is kicking some ass!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ughhh. I'm glad they're winning but what is with the Frisco shit?

Napanutt
12-29-2013, 05:28 PM
Ughhh. I'm glad they're winning but what is with the Frisco shit?

She's not from around here. :)

Ziggy
12-29-2013, 05:45 PM
The Chargers are :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

From my POS T-mobile thingie

djunkie
12-29-2013, 05:52 PM

They'll go down in the first round.

Ziggy
12-29-2013, 06:01 PM
They'll go down in the first round.

They are in the playoffs.......not baltimore, not miami, not pittsburgh.:)

djunkie
12-29-2013, 06:03 PM
They are in the playoffs.......not baltimore, not miami, not pittsburgh.:)

They squeaked in after playing KC's 2nd string and barely winning. They'll go down. It might be embarrassing. Lol

Paul65K
12-29-2013, 06:23 PM

From my POS T-mobile thingie You know being a life long fan of any team can be difficult.....I for one have been a 49er fan all my liife. It was really tough when I was a kid until that special day when "The Catch" took place and we've been fortunate enough to have 5 Superbowl appearances and 4 rings. Sure we've had some rough years and not even made the playoffs but all in all we will always have those 4 rings:thumb:

PS.........hey Zigster I can't remember exactly how many Superbowl rings the charger fans have to fall back on, can you remind me???

Here's a little help just in case you need to look it up http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_times_have_the_San_Diego_Chargers_won_the _Super_Bowl?#slide=1

Napanutt
12-29-2013, 06:31 PM
PS.........hey Zigster I can't remember exactly how many Superbowl rings the charger fans have to fall back on, can you remind me???
Here's a little help just in case you need to look it up http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_times_have_the_San_Diego_Chargers_won_the _Super_Bowl?#slide=1

That's just not nice at all. :)

Eli
12-29-2013, 06:31 PM
You know being a life long fan of any team can be difficult.....I for one have been a 49er fan all my liife. It was really tough when I was a kid until that special day when "The Catch" took place and we've been fortunate enough to have 5 Superbowl appearances and 4 rings. Sure we've had some rough years and not even made the playoffs but all in all we will always have those 4 rings:thumb:

Ouch! Now there's some classic shit talking! Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
12-29-2013, 06:32 PM
They squeaked in after playing KC's 2nd string and barely winning. They'll go down. It might be embarrassing. Lol

That's FO SHO!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
12-29-2013, 06:33 PM
Patriots won...AGAIN! I had no doubt my Baby Daddy was going to nail that one! It's great watching him play!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ziggy
12-31-2013, 12:14 PM
You know being a life long fan of any team can be difficult.....I for one have been a 49er fan all my liife. It was really tough when I was a kid until that special day when "The Catch" took place and we've been fortunate enough to have 5 Superbowl appearances and 4 rings. Sure we've had some rough years and not even made the playoffs but all in all we will always have those 4 rings:thumb:

Funny how this thread went from who's in the playoffs to how many SB Rings...:p
I'm making no predictions with the Jeckel/hyde team I support....other than lots of hope and I wish my finger nails would regrow by Sunday:p:D
Fyi Paulster, until recent years 9ers were my favorite NFC team......now I don't like any of em:D:D:D

nowski
12-31-2013, 12:27 PM
I'm a College Guy so lets start with the task at hand. Go Bruins... I'll talk Pro's in a couple days...

Napanutt
12-31-2013, 12:39 PM
I'm a College Guy so lets start with the task at hand. Go Bruins... I'll talk Pro's in a couple days...

My next door neighbor went to FL state so I'll be rooting for them in the championship game.

Paul65K
12-31-2013, 03:35 PM
Funny how this thread went from who's in the playoffs to how many SB Rings...:p
I'm making no predictions with the Jeckel/hyde team I support....other than lots of hope and I wish my finger nails would regrow by Sunday:p:D
Fyi Paulster, until recent years 9ers were my favorite NFC team......now I don't like any of em:D:D:D

From my POS T-mobile thingie2 days and this is the snappiest retort you could come up with......Are you losing your Mojo bud?? :D