PDA

View Full Version : This rule sucks!

GRADS2112
11-11-2012, 01:09 AM
And most importantly, please do not bash other boating sites.

I think it would be a little more fun if this was allowed.;) Comments?

HB Vic
11-11-2012, 07:51 AM

Negative.

HB

Dribble
11-11-2012, 10:39 AM
I guess you'll just have to stick with being the Bashee.

riverbound
11-11-2012, 10:47 AM

Still can't grow up and move on? You have been banned from most sites due to being a douche and now are pushing it here too?

CampbellCarl
11-11-2012, 10:51 AM
Still can't grow up and move on? You have been banned from most sites due to being a douche and now are pushing it here too?

Bildo, he can't help himself....................kinda like being addicted to coke................he simply CAN'T NOT be a douche...................

jordy
11-11-2012, 11:28 AM

Do you have permission to be here? :D :D :D

he simply CAN'T NOT be a douche...................
That is excellent use of a double negative!!! :D :D :D

niceguyeddie
11-11-2012, 12:17 PM
do you have permission to be here? :d :d :d

that is excellent use of a double negative!!! :d :d :d

lmfao!

Napanutt
11-11-2012, 01:01 PM

Bildo, he can't help himself....................kinda like being addicted to coke................he simply CAN'T NOT be a douche...................

Poor Greg.
He's actually a real cool dude in person but I'm pretty sure you've all heard that before too.

MMD
11-11-2012, 02:59 PM
This thread's another example of what's wrong with boating forums.

Too many keyboard cowboys attacking people saying things to them they'd never say to someone's face.

Boating brings people together but calling a boater a "douche" because you're sitting at your keyboard makes you just as douche-y.

framer1
11-11-2012, 03:51 PM

Not really...........

HB Vic
11-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Grads last chance dude

jordy
11-11-2012, 07:27 PM
Grads last chance dude

The problem is, he is a fucking loser attention whore and the threats of bans don't work... if you ban him, he just comes back again and again because there is no such thing as negative attention in his mind. Just ignore him, that's your best bet.

As far as what I would say to someone's face versus on the internet, they're identical. I have had people call my employers under false pretenses to fuck with my livelihood and I have had lots of people talk lots of shit behind their keyboard... I can fucking promise you that not one of them would say a word to me if we were face to face... I am patient and wait for that day... talk shit, get hit...

Napanutt
11-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Where's Madelon? Wasn't he inquiring about some drama in another thread? :D

2FORCEFULL
11-11-2012, 08:37 PM
The problem is, he is a fucking loser attention whore and the threats of bans don't work... if you ban him, he just comes back again and again because there is no such thing as negative attention in his mind. Just ignore him, that's your best bet.

As far as what I would say to someone's face versus on the internet, they're identical. I have had people call my employers under false pretenses to fuck with my livelihood and I have had lots of people talk lots of shit behind their keyboard... I can fucking promise you that not one of them would say a word to me if we were face to face... I am patient and wait for that day... talk shit, get hit...

thats "OG" right there...

MMD
11-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Don't you all have better things to do than make an issue about a simple post from Grads? What is it about hammering people from your computers that makes you think you're better than him for expressing his opinion even if you don't like it?

HB Vic
11-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Play nice people

FireBall
11-12-2012, 12:12 AM

Yeah right. Lmao...,,

Napanutt
11-12-2012, 12:41 AM
Yea right Mr fireball dude.
On the phone now, more pics, etc. if I was on the computer.LMAO

Stainless
11-12-2012, 07:29 AM
Since Grads original post asks for comments here's my take. First, I don't have any issue with Grads, but it seems sometimes thoughts pop into his head and he posts them. On the other hand you don't need feuding between the forums either, because the owners eventually get drug into the ruckus. I have typed some things before and cancelled them because they might be mistaken. I enjoy being able to participate at all the boating websites without persecution. Lastly, I hope this site grows to the popularity of the other sites, and I think it can with quality boating content as well as friendly banter.:)

2FORCEFULL
11-12-2012, 07:49 AM
Since Grads original post asks for comments here's my take. First, I don't have any issue with Grads, but it seems sometimes thoughts pop into his head and he posts them. On the other hand you don't need feuding between the forums either, because the owners eventually get drug into the ruckus. I have typed some things before and cancelled them because they might be mistaken. I enjoy being able to participate at all the boating websites without persecution. Lastly, I hope this site grows to the popularity of the other sites, and I think it can with quality boating content as well as friendly banter.:)

can we get a amen!!

2FORCEFULL
11-12-2012, 07:50 AM
Don't you all have better things to do than make an issue about a simple post from Grads? What is it about hammering people from your computers that makes you think you're better than him for expressing his opinion even if you don't like it?

????but you replyed????

2FORCEFULL
11-12-2012, 07:52 AM
if you don't need it, don't read it...if you are looking for it you'll find it

JBS
11-13-2012, 11:52 AM
This thread cracks me up. Grads posts a question. Granted it is a retarded question and others see an opportunity to run in several different directions that have nothing to do with the original question.

Lue
11-13-2012, 12:49 PM
What feuding is happening between what boards?

HB Vic
11-13-2012, 12:57 PM
So I really am a less is more kinda guy. I've really been trying to stay out of some of these threads that have potential to go sideways. Some people love and crave drama, I get that. Some people like to get under others peoples skin, I get that too.

The question becomes is this the place for this kind of activity? Answer: No.

I've been on other sites and have seen the drama. Maybe even been a part of it at times.

I don't know, and don't really want to know what transpired in the past between some of you guys.
I don't get GRADS or MMD's humor most of the time. So far neither has done anything so wrong that I'm forced to ban them, and I really hope they keep it this way.

So, before things start going sideways, a word of caution. Don't do it.

Bury the hatchet, or not, somewhere else. It wont happen here.

Hopefully you can respect that. If you can't, Au revior in advance.

HB