PDA

View Full Version : Campbell Carl

2manymustangs
12-25-2013, 05:27 PM
While we are reflecting and being sentimental, soggy, sappy, kumbayaISH I would like to go on the record and say that Campbell Carl was one of the first of the Cali/West Coast crew that welcomed me into the SCSC/circle boat/race boat circle of friends…

Some of the guys on here go back to the Havasu Barney days with me (12+ years ago), most of which I have never met in person BUT Carl welcomed me to the party prolly 6-7 years ago (at Long Beach)…

Thank you sir…

Tooooo many great friends over all the years, ForkinCrazy/Wickey/STVKEITH/DOC & Sons /REXIE/BillyB/Eason/RedAnt/Amy Firecracker/SharpShooter/GN7/Rankin/Gordy-Katie-LilGordy/Scarlata/SteveD/ RickKingBITCH /Armen/Maxie/Wayne/Rivergames/KingCreole/RayLee/JW/UncleDave/Sammons/Landers/Tor/Spike and on and on and on and on and on and on… This year I had the pleasure of meeting Rattle Can Lou and his brother and his beautiful wife Linda Lou and INLAWS AND I met The Bolt Nazi… I am anxiously waiting to meet many of yall in person in Needles/February…

But Carl, you were the first of those wild and crazy WEST COASTERs… Thank you for welcoming me in and making me feel like part of the group…

HB Vic
12-25-2013, 05:47 PM
Wow that is a pretty soggy post lol.

Carls a good guy. I'm not surprised he did what he did :D

Paul65K
12-25-2013, 05:53 PM
Carl is the best.....he's always been the same way with me too :thumb:

Eli
12-25-2013, 05:57 PM
Carl is nice to everyone! He was even nice to me ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Sharp shooter
12-25-2013, 06:12 PM
While we are reflecting and being sentimental, soggy, sappy, kumbayaISH I would like to go on the record and say that Campbell Carl was one of the first of the Cali/West Coast crew that welcomed me into the SCSC/circle boat/race boat circle of friends…

Some of the guys on here go back to the Havasu Barney days with me (12+ years ago), most of which I have never met in person BUT Carl welcomed me to the party prolly 6-7 years ago (at Long Beach)…

Thank you sir…

Tooooo many great friends over all the years, ForkinCrazy/Wickey/STVKEITH/DOC & Sons /REXIE/BillyB/Eason/RedAnt/Amy Firecracker/SharpShooter/GN7/Rankin/Gordy-Katie-LilGordy/Scarlata/SteveD/ RickKingBITCH /Armen/Maxie/Wayne/Rivergames/KingCreole/RayLee/JW/UncleDave/Sammons/Landers/Tor/Spike and on and on and on and on and on and on… This year I had the pleasure of meeting Rattle Can Lou and his brother and his beautiful wife Linda Lou and INLAWS AND I met The Bolt Nazi… I am anxiously waiting to meet many of yall in person in Needles/February…

But Carl, you were the first of those wild and crazy WEST COASTERs… Thank you for welcoming me in and making me feel like part of the group…

I'm pretty sure I met you first dude. :D I think Carl joined the group just before you did and I'd describe him as classy as opposed crazy. :D

CampbellCarl
12-25-2013, 06:52 PM
I'm pretty sure I met you first dude. :D I think Carl joined the group just before you did and I'd describe him as classy as opposed crazy. :D

As is the norm with you Jerry....you are so wrong. I recall the day, date and time that I meet each and every one of you folks....well maybe I just remember what I was drinking when we met....

Merry Christmas to you Bruce, I appreciate the thought and sentiment that went into your thread and post.

See all y'all in Needles (well except Jerry unless someone will sponsor a trailer, a baby sitter, truck gas, boat gas, hotel and per diem....)

:D

2manymustangs
12-25-2013, 06:52 PM

U know what Jerry, you might just be right about that... I was thinking back to the LONG lines and LONG waits out on Elliot, waiting for the MOHOs to get into the stadium and I think you were already in ahead of time, maybe, as stadium "security"??? Man, it was a long time ago...

I think I may have met you the previous year, Sorry Jerry... :) I remember a guy named Dennis walking me down to your rig and you were selling V-drive DVDs...

Yes, I agree that Carl is classy :)

2FORCEFULL
12-25-2013, 06:59 PM
hey banana hands..... Merry Christmas

CampbellCarl
12-25-2013, 07:03 PM
hey banana hands..... Merry Christmas

Thank you sir! Hoping that you and Sue (and family) have had a great Christmas and will continue to enjoy a safe and prosperous New Year.

Hope to see and hang with you guys soon!

BH

Sharp shooter
12-25-2013, 07:24 PM
As is the norm with you Jerry....you are so wrong.

U know what Jerry, you might just be right about that...

Just goes to show not to listen to Carl. :wink: Of course, if Carl was ever sober he'd probably remember a little better. :drinkin:

See all y'all in Needles (well except Jerry unless someone will sponsor a trailer, a baby sitter, truck gas, boat gas, hotel and per diem....)

:D

That only holds true for the races Carl. :raining: And don't get cocky Mr. Johnny come lately, I'm one of the founding father's of this group which predates your attendance nearly 10 years. :realitycheck: :D

CampbellCarl
12-25-2013, 07:35 PM
Just goes to show not to listen to Carl. :wink: Of course, if Carl was ever sober he'd probably remember a little better. :drinkin:

Just the thought of spending anytime with you around keeps me steeply on the up pedal...........:drinkin:

That only holds true for the races Carl. :raining: And don't get cocky Mr. Johnny come lately, I'm one of the founding father's of this group which predates your attendance nearly 10 years. :realitycheck: :D

There is a phrase about quality versus quantity.......I gladly bow to you having more time in grade than I....

Sharp shooter
12-25-2013, 07:46 PM
Just the thought of spending anytime with you around keeps me steeply on the up pedal...........

Maybe you didn't get the memo there chief, but there's little room for thin skin in this group Mr C. :t_lowblow:

I hope you had a nice day today and I'll see you in Needles. -

Cigalert
12-25-2013, 07:46 PM
Did you get the shipment?

And just out of curiosity...where did we meet in person? And yes, you were drinking.

2manymustangs
12-25-2013, 07:52 PM

Whatever the case, its been a pleasure gents!!! :partytime:

CampbellCarl
12-25-2013, 08:24 PM
Did you get the shipment?

And just out of curiosity...where did we meet in person? And yes, you were drinking.

Yes, the Eagle landed on schedule and was promptly consumed (except for the dozen that somehow landed in my freezer).

ROC's. And no, if I was on the way to or from the river with a stop off at ROC's, it would have been an iced tea.

Cigalert
12-25-2013, 08:59 PM
Yes, the Eagle landed on schedule and was promptly consumed (except for the dozen that somehow landed in my freezer).

ROC's. And no, if I was on the way to or from the river with a stop off at ROC's, it would have been an iced tea.

Fantastic. My driver was pretty excited about the drop spot. What are those guys doing over there?

And pretty damn good memory for an old guy. Roland needs to be a little more tight lipped...I really don't want anyone to know me outside of being the guy who steals stuff.

WMC
12-25-2013, 09:57 PM
Merry Christmas CC:thumbup:

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

wannabe
12-25-2013, 10:56 PM
One time I met someone that did not like Carl.
. . . so I tore his arm off and beat him to death with it. :yes:

CampbellCarl
12-26-2013, 09:33 AM
Fantastic. My driver was pretty excited about the drop spot. What are those guys doing over there?

And pretty damn good memory for an old guy. Roland needs to be a little more tight lipped...I really don't want anyone to know me outside of being the guy who steals stuff.

Hyevon Choppers does primarily Harley-Davidson customizing. Anything from a simple addition of LED turnsignals to a full teardown and rebuild with custom motors, paint, sound systems, what ever the customer can afford. I've seen brand new bikes delivered from the dealer on a flatbed (customer NEVER rode) that went into FULL customs from them.

Carl

2manymustangs
12-26-2013, 10:14 AM
Wow that is a pretty soggy post lol.

Carls a good guy. I'm not surprised he did what he did :D

:buddies:

One time I met someone that did not like Carl.
. . . so I tore his arm off and beat him to death with it. :yes:

:lmao1:

Sharp shooter
12-26-2013, 12:36 PM
so I tore his arm off and beat him to death with it. :yes:

:shock:

Well if anyone is strong enough to do that you probably are. lol

gn7
12-26-2013, 01:25 PM
:fsakes

This thread reads like something you would hear in a bath house in San Franisco, with 2MM carrying the rainbow banner.

2manymustangs
12-26-2013, 02:51 PM
:fsakes

This thread reads like something you would hear in a bath house in San Franisco, with 2MM carrying the rainbow banner.

:gayfight2:

redant
12-26-2013, 05:49 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you who make the races and river trips so much fun. It just would not be the same with out our boating family.

Sharp shooter
12-26-2013, 05:57 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you who make the races and river trips so much fun. It just would not be the same with out our boating family.

Welcome to Hotboat Deb. :partyguy: You ready to hit the track?

gn7
12-26-2013, 06:12 PM

Welcome.
But don't you have a 300 mile ski race or one in a Belgium drainage ditch to train for?

Wendi
12-26-2013, 08:01 PM
2MM very nice what you wrote! CC was one of the first people that reached out to me when we started this site. Gave me some great advice and for that I'm thankful.

redant
12-26-2013, 08:32 PM
Working on getting my strength back. Rode to El Mirage store and back on Christmas Eve, with Pat and Amy. Felt much better than a year ago. I'll get back to doing my push ups. Can't push the front end like I want. How is your knee? When will you be ready?

redant
12-26-2013, 08:35 PM
Welcome.
But don't you have a 300 mile ski race or one in a Belgium drainage ditch to train for?

That is Amy, not me. Yep she is getting back to training.

gn7
12-26-2013, 09:12 PM
That is Amy, not me. Yep she is getting back to training.

opps, my mistake. Glad to hear she staying with it.

In that case, isn't there a flamed blue K boat you should be getting finished up? Puddingstone is around the corner, Lets not put this off to the last like once before. if you leave it up to Pat......

2manymustangs
12-27-2013, 09:17 AM
Working on getting my strength back. Rode to El Mirage store and back on Christmas Eve, with Pat and Amy. Felt much better than a year ago. I'll get back to doing my push ups. Can't push the front end like I want. How is your knee? When will you be ready?

Hey Deb, :cheekkiss: Good to see U!!!

Give your brother one of these for me >>> :wedgie:

In that case, isn't there a flamed blue K boat you should be getting finished up? Puddingstone is around the corner, Lets not put this off to the last like once before. if you leave it up to Pat......

I was bragging on Amy/Firecracker just last night to my brother in law (Mr IronMan)...

Sharp shooter
12-27-2013, 09:32 AM

Well that's good! I think you're probably ahead of me. In a couple of months the mafia will be back in action. :cool Steve was trying to get me out there yesterday, but I can barely walk. lol What about Pat, is he back on 2 wheels? It's been forever....

CampbellCarl
12-27-2013, 10:01 AM

CampbellCarl Racing stopped by the World Headquarters of Eason Racing last Sunday to give some guidance in the proper setup and rigging of a K boat. Eason Racing is well on its way to having the 'new' boat ready for Puddingstone.

CCR

redant
12-27-2013, 06:50 PM

In that case, isn't there a flamed blue k boat you should be getting finished up? Puddingstone is around the corner, lets not put this off to the last like once before. If you leave it up to pat......

yep!!!!!!!

redant
12-31-2013, 09:08 AM
Well that's good! I think you're probably ahead of me. In a couple of months the mafia will be back in action. :cool Steve was trying to get me out there yesterday, but I can barely walk. lol What about Pat, is he back on 2 wheels? It's been forever....

Jerry, I went to Comp Edge on Sunday. Wow am I out of shape. Amy rode her usual hour. Bummed they had to shut down the track for about an hour. A guy went off the track and messed himself and his bike up bad. I hate to see that happen. May go back out tomorrow. Best work out ever. Beats the gym any day.

Sharp shooter
12-31-2013, 10:35 AM
Jerry, I went to Comp Edge on Sunday. Wow am I out of shape. Amy rode her usual hour. Bummed they had to shut down the track for about an hour. A guy went off the track and messed himself and his bike up bad. I hate to see that happen. May go back out tomorrow. Best work out ever. Beats the gym any day.

Sounds fun! Did you guys ride the hillside track?

Last time I was up there they had to helo a guy out of there. I hate to see that but it's just part of the deal. If you go back snap some pics. :)