PDA

View Full Version : Puddingstone 2014- Who's going/racing?

GotHalos
12-23-2013, 09:09 PM
Putting it on my calendar now :thumbup:

Who's going and who's racing?

Having never been to this race any tips to know of in advance?

Eli
12-23-2013, 09:11 PM

I tried to find the dates, but was unsuccessful...can you help a girl out?

Sent from my Bat Cave

gn7
12-23-2013, 09:12 PM
I tried to find the dates, but was unsuccessful...can you help a girl out?

Sent from my Bat Cave

They haven't pinned the date down solid with the State Parks. Sometime in mid March.
We may have to show up to show them we still know how to do that.

Eli
12-23-2013, 09:13 PM
They haven't pinned the date down solid with the State Parks. Sometime in mid March.

Thanks! I saw March dates, but thought someone said February. I'm probably going to go.

Will you be there? You should go!

Sent from my Bat Cave

gn7
12-23-2013, 09:22 PM
Thanks! I saw March dates, but thought someone said February. I'm probably going to go.

Will you be there? You should go!

They are shooting for 6,7,8th of March which is the second weekend in March. Papaletch likes to get there early and get the party started. :buddies:

Eli
12-23-2013, 09:26 PM
They are shooting for 6,7,8th of March which is the second weekend in March. Papaletch likes to get there early and get the party started. :buddies:

March 9 is my 1/2 marathon.

Sent from my Bat Cave

gn7
12-23-2013, 09:33 PM
So you walk it with a severe hangover. Your young and resilient.

Eli
12-23-2013, 09:35 PM
So you walk it with a severe hangover. Your young and resilient.

I'm not young! But I am resilient!

I run on Sunday. Is the race Thursday - Saturday? Or is that your crazy Brain making up dates?

Sent from my Bat Cave

gn7
12-23-2013, 09:40 PM
I'm not young! But I am resilient!

I run on Sunday. Is the race Thursday - Saturday? Or is that your crazy Brain making up dates?

Oops, my mistake. Its the 7,8,9th. But like I said, that is not cast in stone. Last year they had to cancel the race because the park wasn't available the same weekend the ABPA officials were. They already had prior commitments at other places on the dates Puddingstone was available.

I said it was Papaletch that had the date in feb. It was actually Got Halos, and we all know how on top he is about race dates.
But Papaletch will probably still me there a week early getting the party underway.

gn7
12-23-2013, 09:42 PM

Yeah, don't get there in Feb. unless you are going fishing

Eli
12-23-2013, 09:42 PM
Oops, my mistake. Its the 7,8,9th. But like I said, that is not cast in stone. Last year they had to cancel the race because the park wasn't available the same weekend the ABPA officials were. They already had prior commitments at other places on the dates Puddingstone was available.

I said it was Papaletch that had the date in feb. It was actually Got Halos, and we all know how on top he is about race dates.
But Papaletch will probably still me there a week early getting the party underway.

Last I checked I bring the party with me ;)

Of course you're on top of those dates as much as GotHalos...(insert eye roll)

Sent from my Bat Cave

GotHalos
12-23-2013, 09:50 PM
Yeah, don't get there in Feb. unless you are going fishing

Lol, oops. I'm not sure where the February came from, March sounds good to me. :thumbup:

I'm not much for fishing these days.

papaletch4130
12-24-2013, 09:03 AM
But Papaletch will probably still me there a week early getting the party underway.[/QUOTE]

My party dont get to start till the last boat comes off the water.. I hope to see the GN7 out there!!! I been cheering for Heath in the GN369 but Bill is my favorite so I will have to changes teams for this race!!