PDA

View Full Version : Shipping via USPS through Paypal

Wendi
12-23-2013, 05:56 PM
So every time I get an order I print the label directly from paypal to the address that was included by the customer. Well 1 out of 100 the USPS shipped to the wrong address. Now I have a complaint on my paypal. I've already resolved it thankfully with the customer, sending them another shirt. I've been on hold with USPS for 40 minutes and not sure how they can recover my package. I even looked at orders before and after this customers order and the address wasn't even close to where USPS delivered. I'm so confused on how this could happen.

Well some random in Quail Country, CA has a XXL Hotboat.com shirt. I hope he/she appreciates it! Maybe they will check us out and like the site!

gn7
12-23-2013, 06:34 PM
So every time I get an order I print the label directly from paypal to the address that was included by the customer. Well 1 out of 100 the USPS shipped to the wrong address. Now I have a complaint on my paypal. I've already resolved it thankfully with the customer, sending them another shirt. I've been on hold with USPS for 40 minutes and not sure how they can recover my package. I even looked at orders before and after this customers order and the address wasn't even close to where USPS delivered. I'm so confused on how this could happen.

Well some random in Quail Country, CA has a XXL Hotboat.com shirt. I hope he/she appreciates it! Maybe they will check us out and like the site!

Never underestimate a government employee. You would be amazed at what they are capable of. Why do you think they work for the government?
Anything is possible with them.

I have had an on going case with a business doing business on Ebay. Not some smuck in Alabama, but a business in Las Vegas Nev. They say they shipped it, UPS says they delivered it, and in their minds, that's the end of it.
I have been nice for the past month, and now I am at the end of my rope, and dropped it in Ebay and Paypal's lap. If they had have a brain, they would have done what you did, ship me another, then deal with UPS. They claim if UPS won't cover the item, I am shit out of luck. We'll see how that attitude works out for them.

You did the right thing Wendi. Good luck recovering the lose of the shirt though.

Wendi
12-23-2013, 06:42 PM
Never underestimate a government employee. You would be amazed at what they are capable of. Why do you think they work for the government?
Anything is possible with them.

I have had an on going case with a business doing business on Ebay. Not some smuck in Alabama, but a business in Las Vegas Nev. They say they shipped it, UPS says they delivered it, and in their minds, that's the end of it.
I have been nice for the past month, and now I am at the end of my rope, and dropped it in Ebay and Paypal's lap. If they had have a brain, they would have done what you did, ship me another, then deal with UPS. They claim if UPS won't cover the item, I am shit out of luck. We'll see how that attitude works out for them.

You did the right thing Wendi. Good luck recovering the lose of the shirt though.

Well good luck with your deal. The way I found out though was when I clicked on tracking it showed delivered. So I was like well I did my part maybe someone stole the package out of their mailbox. But when I confirmed the address I was like uh oh. So I felt the right thing to do was offer them a refund or replace the shirt. I was on hold with USPS for 1.5 hours finally hung up. I'm going to wait and call after the holidays to try and recover the package.

28eliminator
12-23-2013, 07:15 PM
Well good luck with your deal. The way I found out though was when I clicked on tracking it showed delivered. So I was like well I did my part maybe someone stole the package out of their mailbox. But when I confirmed the address I was like uh oh. So I felt the right thing to do was offer them a refund or replace the shirt. I was on hold with USPS for 1.5 hours finally hung up. I'm going to wait and call after the holidays to try and recover the package.

That's exactly what USPS did to me earlier this year with $400 worth of audio stuff.. It said delivered, and when I checked the location it was in Bakersfield somewhere.. Not very close to Laquita.. Lol. Fortunately the company I ordered the stuff from was very cool and sent me another order.. UPS this time. They said they were used to fighting with USPS.

Never again for me..