PDA

View Full Version : K-711 coming back into action!

Mrs.K034
12-23-2013, 05:05 PM
For the few who don't explore too far from the sandbar (Eli, lol :) here is the new big news for the K-034 team.. Eason and Irick racing coming at ya!

K-711 making a comeback
http://www.hotboat.com/frm/showpost.php?p=73064

Stainless
12-23-2013, 09:03 PM
I posted in the link, what section did it go in?

CH3NO2

gn7
12-23-2013, 09:11 PM
I posted in the link, what section did it go in?

CH3NO2

Your as bad as Eli. Its in the V drive forum. I take it that's somewhere you have never ventured before. Yeah, there is a V drive forum here.

Eli
12-23-2013, 09:18 PM
Your as bad as Eli. Its in the V drive forum. I take it that's somewhere you have never ventured before. Yeah, there is a V drive forum here.

What are you the traffic cop? :D

And you're examples of people are a little ...um...odd. ;) no one is as bad as Eli! :D

I've never been to the vdrive section but I'm now using the "timeline" so I'm in every section.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
12-23-2013, 09:18 PM

Oh, so it's not an outboard huh? :D

CH3NO2

Eli
12-23-2013, 09:23 PM
For the few who don't explore too far from the sandbar (Eli, lol :) here is the new big news for the K-034 team.. Eason and Irick racing coming at ya!

K-711 making a comeback

Actually, I saw that and have spent the last 30 min trying to find the dates so I can comment on going. lol I want to go!

Thanks! You're always looking out for the lost ones ;) that was very sweet of you to guide me :)

Sent from my Bat Cave

2manymustangs
12-23-2013, 10:08 PM

K-711 making a comeback

Hey Mrs. , if Pat gives you any trouble the next time you see him kick him in the junk and tell him it's from 2MM :wink2:

Mrs.K034
12-23-2013, 10:36 PM
Actually, I saw that and have spent the last 30 min trying to find the dates so I can comment on going. lol I want to go!

Thanks! You're always looking out for the lost ones ;) that was very sweet of you to guide me :)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Lol, you're a sweetie, the date has changed once, and at this race is still tentative at the time. With this type of racing, they don't confirm any of the "less common" races until they have enough boats confirmed to show up. I'm pretty sure it's going to happen this year though. It's been canceled in the past, but I have a good feeling it will happen this year. Should be the 8-9th of march. OH! Btw, it will also be my birthday calibration, even though I'm not too stoked about turning 30! 😳

Mrs.K034
12-23-2013, 10:37 PM
Hey Mrs. , if Pat gives you any trouble the next time you see him kick him in the junk and tell him it's from 2MM :wink2:

I think I can handle him.. Lol

Eli
12-23-2013, 10:42 PM
Lol, you're a sweetie, the date has changed once, and at this race is still tentative at the time. With this type of racing, they don't confirm any of the "less common" races until they have enough boats confirmed to show up. I'm pretty sure it's going to happen this year though. It's been canceled in the past, but I have a good feeling it will happen this year. Should be the 8-9th of march. OH! Btw, it will also be my birthday calibration, even though I'm not too stoked about turning 30! 😳

30? That was a great year!! I hope it happens in 2014! What are the other race dates?

Sent from my Bat Cave

gn7
12-23-2013, 10:49 PM
30? That was a great year!! I hope it happens in 2014! What are the other race dates?

Sent from my Bat Cave

1st or 2nd weekend in April in Parker
Burley Idaho. Last weekend in June. You don't want to miss that
1st or 2nd weekend in August, Long Beach
Mid Sept San Diego
Oct 25 and 26th Parker endure
Thanksgiving weekend, Parker

There could be a race in Bakersfield in Feb, but that will depend on if Puddingstone happens. If Puddingstone happens, there more than likely will not be a race in Bakerfield that Feb

Mrs.K034
12-23-2013, 10:55 PM
1st or 2nd weekend in April in Parker
Burley Idaho. Last weekend in June. You don't want to miss that
1st or 2nd weekend in August, Long Beach
Mid Sept San Diego
Oct 25 and 26th Parker endure
Thanksgiving weekend, Parker

There could be a race in Bakersfield in Feb, but that will depend on if Puddingstone happens. If Puddingstone happens, there more than likely will not be a race in Bakerfield that Feb

He's right.. Those are the FOR SURE races.. Then you have the ones that are tentative and you just have to be ready if it happens.. Burley is the one to go to! April in Parker has been the second weekend the past 3 years, and long beach seems to go back and forth between the first and second weekend. You will have a blast! Come hang out with the team.. You'll have a blast!!!