PDA

View Full Version : Are The Sections Moving Like the Emoticons?

Eli
12-23-2013, 03:50 PM
I posted a thread in the Wakeboarding section, which was originally under the "WaterSkiing" section, then after I posted it, it was under the "Water Skiing" section and now the "Wakeboarding" section is it's own independent section…is my mind playing tricks on me or are the sections going to be moving around like the emoticons?

Eli
12-23-2013, 06:47 PM
Stop smoking crack :wink2:

ROTFLMAO

Sent from my Bat Cave

28eliminator
12-23-2013, 07:10 PM
It's the magic of Christmas Eli :D

Eli
12-23-2013, 08:02 PM
It's the magic of Christmas Eli :D

It's not magic of you can't find it ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
12-23-2013, 08:08 PM
I don't think any changes were made. No one said anything to me and I checked the log and don't see any changes. Hmmmmm.

gn7
12-23-2013, 08:25 PM
I'm guessing she posted it in the Wake Board forum, which is a sub forum of the Water skiing forum, and at that point had no clue where she posted it. Forums and sub forums are more than she can deal with.

Lets try remember, any one of the 6 that threw a party in her drawers last week, that she mistook for the earth moving, could have put up the post in Waterskiing/Wakeboarding. I'm thinking THIS Eli is not the most uninformed of the group as much as she likes to think she is.

Eli
12-23-2013, 08:32 PM
I don't think any changes were made. No one said anything to me and I checked the log and don't see any changes. Hmmmmm.

I posted it under Water Skiing and subheading Wakeboarding. Then when I went to see if it posted the subheadings were not subheadings. I'm guessing it's like a drop down menu? Who knows...you guys are just trying to make posting more challenging for me ;) I'm gonna post if it gives me drain brimage :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
12-23-2013, 08:37 PM
I'm guessing she posted it in the Wake Board forum, which is a sub forum of the Water skiing forum, and at that point had no clue where she posted it. Forums and sub forums are more than she can deal with.

Lets try remember, any one of the 6 that threw a party in her drawers last week, that she mistook for the earth moving, could have put up the post in Waterskiing/Wakeboarding. I'm thinking THIS Eli is not the most uninformed of the group as much as she likes to think she is.

OMG! Look at you smart ass! We had an earthquake

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/24/uryju8a5.jpg

Sent from my Bat Cave