PDA

View Full Version : Hey Where is EVERYONE?

She's Mine
12-23-2013, 12:43 PM
Hey, why isn't anyone posting today? For those of us that have to work we rely on people's content to get us through the day. So, I'm sitting here in my office with 12 people on the floor trying to stay awake and no one is posting.

ZZZzzz

Eli
12-23-2013, 12:46 PM
Hey, why isn't anyone posting today? For those of us that have to work we rely on people's content to get us through the day. So, I'm sitting here in my office with 12 people on the floor trying to stay awake and no one is posting.

ZZZzzz

I'm working as well...so I can't believe how warm it will be on Christmas in Southern Ca. I'm going to have to find some trouble to get into ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

RogerThat99
12-23-2013, 12:47 PM
I'm working also. Now back to work!!!! :D

Eli
12-23-2013, 12:48 PM
We should start posting pics we normally text :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Sharp shooter
12-23-2013, 01:10 PM
Sharp Shooter checkin in. I had to do some physical therapy and clean the back porch. I'm going to scan some old chit now for a bit and see whats doin in here. :)

Paul65K
12-23-2013, 01:52 PM
I'm back from last minute shopping......you can't believe how crazy it is out there today.....Costco was a freakin' zoo!!!

2manymustangs
12-23-2013, 01:57 PM
Grilling 3 slabs of baby backs, two packages of brats, some chicken breasts and a big pack of chicken thighs... The beef goes on last...

And yes, I'm working... I was supposed to have a conference call at 3 CST but it got pushed to 26th 9 AM CST... :partyguy:

2manymustangs
12-23-2013, 01:58 PM
I'm back from last minute shopping......you can't believe how crazy it is out there today.....Costco was a freakin' zoo!!!

My dad just came in and said ALMOST verbatim what you just said... :D

RogerThat99
12-23-2013, 02:04 PM

My wife said that the check out line at Costco went all the way to the back of the store.

She's Mine
12-23-2013, 02:05 PM
Grilling 3 slabs of baby backs, two packages of brats, some chicken breasts and a big pack of chicken thighs... The beef goes on last...

And yes, I'm working... :

Damn, I want to work with you! I'm freaking hungry. Lol

Sent from my POS iPhone using the awesome app Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Paul65K
12-23-2013, 02:09 PM
My wife said that the check out line at Costco went all the way to the back of the store.
I was luckier than that....they had every check stand open with extra people helping at the front end.....lots of folks in the TV area helping people load up carts...etc.

It only took us about a couple of minutes to check out.....but then again it's sleepy little San Juan Capistrano and not Rhonert Park or Santa Rosa.....those Costco's are stupid busy!!! :D

RogerThat99
12-23-2013, 02:12 PM
.but then again it's sleepy little San Juan Capistrano and not Rhonert Park or Santa Rosa.....those Costco's are stupid busy!!! :D

Thank goodness I'm not in either one of those towns. LOL.

Paul65K
12-23-2013, 02:14 PM
Oops....somehow I thought that post as from Napanutt...oops!!

Are you near the Eldorado Hills store??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Eli
12-23-2013, 02:28 PM
I was gonna hit up Costco after work today :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
12-23-2013, 03:03 PM

Wow I was just at Costco got the two things I needed and checked right out 15 minutes. They had every check stand open and the lines weren't long!! The parking lost was full had to park far away

WESTERNAERO
12-23-2013, 03:07 PM
Wow I was just at Costco got the two things I needed and checked right out 15 minutes. They had every check stand open and the lines weren't long!! The parking lost was full had to park far away

If you were at Dustins today you wouldn't have had to wait in those lines. And would have been able to defend yourself from the shit talking you were getting.:wink2:

RogerThat99
12-23-2013, 03:09 PM
Oops....somehow I thought that post as from Napanutt...oops!!

Don't worry...I wont' take offense at that. :D

She went to the Costco in Roseville.

2manymustangs
12-23-2013, 03:18 PM
Damn, I want to work with you! I'm freaking hungry. Lol

Sent from my POS iPhone using the awesome app Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Ill post a pic in a bit when I sauce the stuff...

on some of the ribs I put a mixture of BUTTER/BROWN SUGAR/FRANKS Red Hot Sauce as a finishing sauce... HOT/SWEET glaze... :)

Our projects are pretty much shut down for AT&T until after New Years so we are just sitting here on call...

Eli
12-23-2013, 03:20 PM
Ill post a pic in a bit when I sauce the stuff...

on some of the ribs I put a mixture of BUTTER/BROWN SUGAR/FRANKS Red Hot Sauce as a finishing sauce... HOT/SWEET glaze... :)

Our projects are pretty much shut down for AT&T until after New Years so we are just sitting here on call...

PLEASE don't post pics after you sauce the stuff! :D

2manymustangs
12-23-2013, 03:23 PM
PLEASE don't post pics after you sauce the stuff! :D

:bangmyhead: When will I learn??? U a PERVO Eli Mae!!! :leghump:

Eli
12-23-2013, 03:27 PM
:bangmyhead: When will I learn??? U a PERVO Eli Mae!!! :leghump:

:partytime:

I'm totally craving some BBQ now! Sauce it already and post those pics baby!

WESTERNAERO
12-23-2013, 03:29 PM
:partytime:

I'm totally craving some BBQ now! Sauce it already and post those pics baby!

Wanting some saucy meat to throw down your throat are ya? :wink2:

Eli
12-23-2013, 03:31 PM

More like I wanna tear the meat off the bone :D

2manymustangs
12-23-2013, 03:32 PM
More like I wanna tear the meat off the bone :D

OUCHIE!!!!!!!!!! :schreck:

Sorry to DISappoint but this meat will FALL off the BONE... :wink2:

Eli
12-23-2013, 03:42 PM
OUCHIE!!!!!!!!!! :schreck:

Sorry to DISappoint but this meat will FALL off the BONE... :wink2:

Oh geez…really? You're gonna throw out a line like "this meat will fall off the BONE and NOT expect me to come back with 50 or so perverted comments? I'll just wait this one out and see how it falls off the bone when it's sauced.

Wendi
12-23-2013, 03:47 PM

Gutter boy

2manymustangs
12-23-2013, 03:51 PM
Oh geez…really? You're gonna throw out a line like "this meat will fall off the BONE and NOT expect me to come back with 50 or so perverted comments? I'll just wait this one out and see how it falls off the bone when it's sauced.

Go ahead, SHOOT... :stir:

http://youtu.be/d8swz7WFgrU

Eli
12-23-2013, 04:00 PM
Go ahead, SHOOT... :stir:

That's what she said

She's Mine
12-23-2013, 04:08 PM
That's it!!! Now I am hungry and horny and at work...

Damn you people!!! LMAO

wildbill
12-23-2013, 04:10 PM
Just hangin here Hope you all have a safe and happy Holiday 'Wild Bill' Sparks Nv.

Eli
12-23-2013, 04:11 PM

Damn you people!!! LMAO

Welcome to my world…except we have names like Breasticles, Bunchc*nt, Healthy, Legally Blonde, Fat and Party Girl…but, who are we to judge :good luck:

You're now Horney She's Mine and Hungry She's Mine :omg:

She's Mine
12-23-2013, 04:14 PM
Welcome to my world…except we have names like Breasticles, Bunchc*nt, Healthy, Legally Blonde, Fat and Party Girl…but, who are we to judge :good luck:

You're now Horney She's Mine and Hungry She's Mine :omg:

Oh Geez, I almost have as many personalities as Eli....

Eli
12-23-2013, 04:17 PM
Oh Geez, I almost have as many personalities as Eli....

Simmer down pot roast, you only have 3…besides, thanks to Ms. Daytona she's trying to work in a seventh personality for me ;)

Joker
12-23-2013, 04:35 PM

Where in ca are u? Oh, welcome back to the madhouse.

2manymustangs
12-23-2013, 04:48 PM

Damn you people!!! LMAO

For the sake of a CLEAN conversation, this is SANS sauce... :)

Eli, I placed one of the sausages strategically in the photo just for you, can you FIND THE SAUSAGE???

Ribs went on at 12 CST, brats/chicken thighs at 1CST... Low and slow...

Eli
12-23-2013, 04:50 PM

Eli, I placed one of the sausages strategically in the photo just for you, can you FIND THE SAUSAGE???

I don't see any buns in the picture…but, I found the sausage!

Where are you and how can I get my lips…er…hands around one of those?

2manymustangs
12-23-2013, 04:57 PM
I don't see any buns in the picture…but, I found the sausage!

Where are you and how can I get my lips…er…hands around one of those?

Next flight out to "STL" airport...

I told you that the meat would be falling off the bone... Next pics will be WITH sauce...

Wendi
12-23-2013, 05:51 PM

Ribs went on at 12 CST, brats/chicken thighs at 1CST... Low and slow...

29138This is kinda of like hide the pickle but we are playing hide the sausage. I found it what is the prize?? Yummy that looks so tasty. Isn't it a bit cold to be BBQing in St. Louis? My cousin and her boyfriend are here for Christmas enjoying the 80 degree SoCal weather.

Paul65K
12-23-2013, 07:36 PM
Where in ca are u? Oh, welcome back to the madhouse.

We're in San Clemente.......great weather.......too many people!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Unforgiven
12-23-2013, 08:12 PM
Heys..She's Mine...we hung at the shop today waiting for you....1st...get a new spare tire...2, try the 5 blade..or bigger diameter prop..3 install 1 inch spacer or buy us a bottle of Patron and we'll drink on it...

Eli
12-23-2013, 08:14 PM
Heys..She's Mine...we hung at the shop today waiting for you....1st...get a new spare tire...2, try the 5 blade..or bigger diameter prop..3 install 1 inch spacer or buy us a bottle of Patron and we'll drink on it...

The spare tire is a great idea! Have Menace Marine tell you about the time we towed his boat back for him from Havasu, got a flat and there was no spare tire. Good times! ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

She's Mine
12-23-2013, 11:02 PM

I called Dustin today but he didn't answer, I guess you guys hit the Patron. You are a smart cookie, I called to see if Dustin still has that test spacer so I can try it. :-)

What you don't like my spare? That's why I have a triple axel so I can move tires around if need be. Lol

SBS933
12-23-2013, 11:07 PM
My wife said that the check out line at Costco went all the way to the back of the store. You should try See's candy, I think I was involved in an Orgy there today.

Tishimself
12-23-2013, 11:08 PM
On the train today...got one day left, that's tomorrow..then off Weds. left BFD tonight with almost 400 souls on board...'tis the season....

From my arrival yesterday in BFD..some of the 300 people we brought down with us trying to scramble to the busses...if you travel tomorrow...take your time, relax, don't hurry....get there safe.... ;)

2manymustangs
12-23-2013, 11:25 PM
This is kinda of like hide the pickle but we are playing hide the sausage. I found it what is the prize?? Yummy that looks so tasty. Isn't it a bit cold to be BBQing in St. Louis? My cousin and her boyfriend are here for Christmas enjoying the 80 degree SoCal weather.

The high temp today was 20 and as soon as the sun went down it was about 15 when I finished SAUCING THE MEAT...

It's never too cold to Q in the Lou...

Sorry Eli Mae, no SAUCY pics...