PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Bement SS-550

boatracerdad
12-20-2013, 12:48 PM
]Hello, to everyone on HotBoat.com.
I am Kyle Bements father Tim I'm new to your site but not to boat racing. I would like to say on my behalf thank you for all of your thought's and pictures of my son!! It seems he really touched allot people in a very short period of time......that was my boy!! I you have anything you would like to share about Kyle I would love to hear them...maybe a way for the old man so to speak to heal! I thought I would share some of the great pictures I have received from the boat racing community.......Again Thank's to everyone!! 288732887428875[ATTACH=CONFIG]28876[/ATTACH

78Southwind
12-20-2013, 12:54 PM
Welcome to Hotboat.com. I don't have any pictures to share but from what I have read your son seemed like a fine young man and his life should be celebrated.

NRI
12-20-2013, 12:55 PM
We're so sorry for your loss! We never got to meet Kyle, but have heard so many wonderful things about him. God Bless your family.

GotHalos
12-20-2013, 01:33 PM
Boatracerdad welcome to the site :thumbup:

I'm not sure if you've seen this thread but there are a few more pictures here : http://www.hotboat.com/frm/showthread.php?3719-PS-SS-550-Photo-Request

I'd be happy to email the high res files to you if you'd like.

Very sorry for your loss.

Eli
12-20-2013, 01:50 PM
Welcome to Hotboat.com!

My condolences on the loss of your wonderful son. I never met him, but I've heard wonderful things about him.

Sent from my Bat Cave

rivergames
12-20-2013, 03:12 PM
Mr Bement,

I really don't know what else to say other than I am very sorry for the loss of your son. I did not meet Kyle, but he seamed like a great guy.

This hit me in a way that we are both pretty close to the same age and both race as the 550

Andrew Games
Crackerbox P550

Wendi
12-20-2013, 04:58 PM
Hi Tim and welcome to www.hotboat.com.

I never met your son Kyle, but I have heard so many wonderful things about him. Katie Jennings told me that he reminded her a lot like my husband. Always had a smile on his face and a very happy guy! That had we known Kyle and his wife Tiffany we would have really enjoyed them. That gave me a smile on my face to hear that. I can't imagine what you are going through but I'm sure reading all these nice things from people who didn't even know him will help ease your pain. Our condolences to you and your family! God bless your family!

Sincerely,

Wendi

HotWater
12-20-2013, 06:38 PM
Tim,
This is Sean Naffziger (K-124), yeah I'm the one that parked my camper a little to close to your's at Spanaway, Wa. and cramped your style lol. I will tell you a story about a meaningful race that was largely due to Kyle. Pulling my boat to that race I encountered a big time rain storm and ended up getting water in my ignition box. Once at the race we worked on the boat a lot trying to get it to run. I cranked and cranked the motor over and eventually wore out the starter. I did'nt have a spare and I stood there really dissapointed thinking that I just drove a long ways to end up with a problem like this. Kyle asked me what was wrong and I told him and he went back over to his trailer. About one minute later he came back with a big smile and a brand new high torque mini starter in his hand and asked me if this would work. We where both so happy and he dove into the boat with me to swap it out. The starter worked perfect and I was able to make the rest of the heat's. That's what kind of guy Kyle was, always happy and helpful. He was one cool cat and because of him the legacy of Creme Bement will always live on in my mind. I'm sure going to miss hanging out with him at the races.

westair
12-21-2013, 02:02 AM
Very nice pics, that's for sharing ..... my wife and I enjoyed watching your son race, he definitely had a lot of energy! ....very sorry for your loss.
Would love to hear the history on Kyle's boat, we heard it was his grandfathers at one time.

2manymustangs
12-21-2013, 07:29 AM
Mr. Bement

God Bless you and your family, you are on my prayer list...

Praying for your peace and healing at this incredibly tough time... Please pass this on to the Mrs. and the rest of Kyles family...

Bruce...

HB Vic
12-21-2013, 01:23 PM
Mr. Bement,

So sorry for your loss. With two sons around the same age as Kyle, I just can't imagine what you're going through. If there is anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Our deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family.

Sincerely,
HB

RogerThat99
12-21-2013, 03:34 PM
Here are couple of pics.