PDA

View Full Version : Politics on Hotboat.com

HB Vic
12-20-2013, 11:26 AM
McRib, not picking on you by any means, I consider you a friend, and I certainly appreciate your service and what you have done to keep our country free. The very fact that this board exists is because of the courageous men and women who have given their lives or fought for our freedoms, just like you have. It was very difficult for me to close that thread because you started it. Anyone else and I wouldn't have even given it a second thought, it would have been slammed shut and deleted.

That being said, I've put up a pretty strong front here in regard to Politics. While your post was not exactly directly political, it will definitely invoke political responses, that's why I closed it.

Like you, I am an American, through and through. I am very proud of that fact. Even with all of our problems, no other country in the world remotely compares to what we have here in the USA. While I may, or may not, support or rally behind some of our leaders, they are who they are. And they're in the positions they're in because American's voted for them. I won't go any further in to this because it surly will backfire on me lol.

Point is, I honestly would prefer to keep this place as politic free as possible. People have posted stuff poking fun at one party or the other, and as long as its done in good taste and was done for fun, I guess I don't have too much of a problem with it.

Hell of a long winded apology right?

Merry Christmas Andrew.

niceguyeddie
12-20-2013, 11:28 AM
This thread seems pretty political.

HB Vic
12-20-2013, 11:36 AM
This thread seems pretty political.

Should I lock it? lol

niceguyeddie
12-20-2013, 11:41 AM
Should I lock it? lol

And throw away the key!

Eli
12-20-2013, 11:52 AM
Should I lock it? lol

I was royally mistaken! Your arguments as to why you locked the thread as well as your explanation of inciting political discussions...is a fantastic analysis.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
12-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Should I lock it? lol

I started drinking before I are anything...you're gonna need to keep an eye on my Posting While Intoxicated! Yikes!

Sent from my Bat Cave

McRib
12-20-2013, 12:09 PM
I didnt post it as political. I thought it was just funny. After u locked it I was like wtf then I remembered a few choice people with diarrhea of the keyboard and immediately accepted your choice to lock it. Funny part is ur censorship of it falls in line with the premise of the pic. Lol. It is what it is. No biggie and no more political rhetoric. Ur apology is short some titos though. :P

Eli
12-20-2013, 12:12 PM
. Ur apology is short some titos though. :P

LMAO

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
12-20-2013, 12:22 PM
Whew, I glad we got that cleared up.................good explanation, but dahm you talk a lot...............kidding.

HB Vic
12-20-2013, 12:23 PM
I didnt post it as political. I thought it was just funny. After u locked it I was like wtf then I remembered a few choice people with diarrhea of the keyboard and immediately accepted your choice to lock it. Funny part is ur censorship of it falls in line with the premise of the pic. Lol. It is what it is. No biggie and no more political rhetoric. Ur apology is short some titos though. :P

I would never buy you the cheap stuff, Chopin it is or I'm not drinking with you LOL

HB Vic
12-20-2013, 12:38 PM
I started drinking before I are anything...you're gonna need to keep an eye on my Posting While Intoxicated! Yikes!

Sent from my Bat Cave

I thought only Pirates said "I are" LOL

Eli
12-20-2013, 12:39 PM
I thought only Pirates said "I are" LOL

Tipsy people do too!

Sent from my Bat Cave

McRib
12-20-2013, 12:53 PM
As long as its free for me we're good. :P

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

GRADS
12-20-2013, 12:58 PM
In before the lockdown....;)

Eli
12-20-2013, 01:09 PM
In before the lockdown....;)
]

You've been in lockdown since the "incident" we just haven't told you!

Sent from my Bat Cave

28eliminator
12-20-2013, 02:40 PM
Ok i just got back home what did i miss?

Me too.. What did McRib do now??

28eliminator
12-20-2013, 02:42 PM
Me too.. What did McRib do now??

Nevermind.. Found it :D

gn7
12-20-2013, 04:20 PM
Ok i just got back home what did i miss?

You mean aside from Eli having a party in her panties and thinking the earth moved. Wendi playing some game called Hide the Pickle involving kids? Aside fromm that, Mc Rib is pushing the envelop and Grads ripping the envelop to shreds.....and yet is some how is still here.
If you are up to speed on that, you haven't missed anything.

WESTERNAERO
12-20-2013, 04:39 PM
You mean aside from Eli having a party in her panties and thinking the earth moved. Wendi playing some game called Hide the Pickle involving kids? Aside fromm that, Mc Rib is pushing the envelop and Grads ripping the envelop to shreds.....and yet is some how is still here.
This sounds about right.

Eli
12-20-2013, 04:41 PM

We had an earthquake...it wasn't something that happened to me...it was Mother Nature :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
12-20-2013, 04:51 PM

LOL! You are funny. It's a Christmas tradition, read the Wikipedia definition... It's nothing perverted like the people on this forum...

Stainless
12-20-2013, 06:45 PM
Welcome to AZ, Jan laying out the plan. ;)
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/21/gu8u2y9u.jpg

CH3NO2

Paul65K
12-20-2013, 10:20 PM
We had an earthquake...it wasn't something that happened to me...it was Mother Nature :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Are you sure it wasn't actually God??

Did it go like this;

Oh God.
Oh GOD
OH, OH GOD
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Or something to that effect :lmao

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Paul65K
12-20-2013, 10:22 PM
LOL! You are funny. It's a Christmas tradition, read the Wikipedia definition... It's nothing perverted like the people on this forum...

Wendi.....you know better than anyone that anything that is exposed to this group long enough becomes perverted :rolleyes

Zander
12-21-2013, 01:16 AM
Are you sure it wasn't actually God??

Did it go like this;

Oh God.
Oh GOD
OH, OH GOD
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Or something to that effect :lmao

LOL!! :D there where some nature going on, but not mother nature. More like her own nature :D

Sent from me Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)