PDA

View Full Version : Hey She's Mine and Westernaero

Unforgiven
12-19-2013, 07:30 PM
HEY SHE'S MINE (and Westernaero) I'll be at Dustins Shop all day on Monday:gathering:..we have some testing to do..I think you need to throw my SC lower on your SCX and see what happens..Westernaero...yes this coming monday is breakfast day:beer.......see ya then...(This Thread is to show HOTBOAT we gonna try our best to make that drive work!!:coffee-n-news:)

HB Vic
12-19-2013, 07:37 PM
I would love nothing more for it to work for you. I'm convinced its a great drive, it just isn't compatible with my finicky boat.

Unforgiven
12-20-2013, 07:35 AM
I want to stay with the complete SCX , Dustins Boat loved the SCX upper with the SC lower..he's going to try the SCX4..I think the 4 might be to short for me..but we have some time between now and desert storm to do some testing...we'll keep everyone up to date!

Eli
12-20-2013, 07:38 AM
Do You have the correct Monday?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
12-20-2013, 07:41 AM
Do You have the correct Monday?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Yes I do...everyone Else had the wrong one....It was funny last Monday..Dustin tells me Westernaero shows up and then my buddy Ryan calls.."are we meeting for breakfast?" I reply yes..But thats NEXT monday............

Eli
12-20-2013, 07:48 AM
Yes I do...everyone Else had the wrong one....It was funny last Monday..Dustin tells me Westernaero shows up and then my buddy Ryan calls.."are we meeting for breakfast?" I reply yes..But thats NEXT monday............

Sure, everyone had it wrong...except YOU!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
12-20-2013, 07:57 AM
Sure, everyone had it wrong...except YOU!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Hey, I know when my boats going to the shop...I know where, when and what time...And I think it's the monday before XMAS...thats right! right before xmas...I GOT IT RIGHT...Glad we didn't invite you to breakfast..I would never hear the end of it...nag nag nag

Eli
12-20-2013, 07:58 AM
Hey, I know when my boats going to the shop...I know where, when and what time...And I think it's the monday before XMAS...thats right! right before xmas...I GOT IT RIGHT...Glas we didn't invite you to breakfast..I would never hear the end of it.....

If you invited me to breakfast we wouldn't have noticed you weren't there :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
12-20-2013, 07:59 AM
If you invited me to breakfast we wouldn't have noticed you weren't there :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

And I wouldn't have missed you either..

Eli
12-20-2013, 08:00 AM
And I wouldn't have missed you either..

I call bull shit!

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
12-20-2013, 08:02 AM
This is almost exactly like a lovers quarrel without the lovers part LOL

Unforgiven
12-20-2013, 08:03 AM
I call bull shit!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Shannon might..But I wouldn't!!!

Eli
12-20-2013, 08:04 AM
Shannon might..But I wouldn't!!!

So we are now ALL on the same page! Excellent!

Then why won't you give me her number? Feeling a little threatened ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
12-20-2013, 08:10 AM
So we are now ALL on the same page! Excellent!

Then why won't you give me her number? Feeling a little threatened ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

I've sent you her number then you send me a pm that you got drunk and deleted it..

Eli
12-20-2013, 08:11 AM
I've sent you her number then you send me a pm that you got drunk and deleted it..

I don't drunk delete, I drunk text!

Send it to me AGAIN!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
12-20-2013, 08:11 AM
This is almost exactly like a lovers quarrel without the lovers part LOL

your right..you might have to shut this one down...I might slip with a bad word or two.........;)

Paul65K
12-20-2013, 08:12 AM
Get a room you two and quit wasting bandwidth :rolleyes

Unforgiven
12-20-2013, 08:13 AM
Hey Eli...lets get back to the Earthquake..this thread about SEX oops, i mean SCX drives.....

WESTERNAERO
12-20-2013, 09:50 AM
Seriously fucker? What happened the other morning?

Eli
12-20-2013, 09:59 AM
Seriously fucker? What happened the other morning?

Now, this sounds like a real lover's quarrel!

She's Mine
12-20-2013, 10:01 AM
I will see if I can get off of work. I talked to Dustin and he is thinking about taking She's Mine up to Castiac Monday for some testing. He has a few props he would like to try. When we tuned the boat we ran a stock 32p and had high slip numbers. For some stupid reason I put on my Merc Labbed 30p thinking it would launch the boat more in the mid range... WRONG WRONG WRONG.... The slip went up exponentially. If I can make it what time are you guys thinking?

Unforgiven
12-20-2013, 11:52 AM
I will see if I can get off of work. I talked to Dustin and he is thinking about taking She's Mine up to Castiac Monday for some testing. He has a few props he would like to try. When we tuned the boat we ran a stock 32p and had high slip numbers. For some stupid reason I put on my Merc Labbed 30p thinking it would launch the boat more in the mid range... WRONG WRONG WRONG.... The slip went up exponentially. If I can make it what time are you guys thinking?

we'll be at the shop early (for Dustin thats 8:00am) having breakfast with Westernareo, then I want to measure the propshafts in relation to the bottom of our 3 daytona's..I'm bringing a labbed 34 and hopefully we'll go with Dustin and do some testing..If Dustins up for it..I'd like to pull my lower and bring it with us so we can swap out at the lake.and test with that also..It's up to Dustin..but I figure it's time to try different stuff..the Sc works on Dustins, but hopefully we'll get lucky trying different props on yours...

Menace Marine
12-20-2013, 12:12 PM
With all this nonsense I just might not be here on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Eli
12-20-2013, 12:14 PM

You should change it to last Monday but don't tell Unforgiven ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

She's Mine
12-20-2013, 12:23 PM

Nope not allowed! I know you'll be there because you're not like most of the other shops. You know the ones, those that have dropped the ball. lmao

Unforgiven
12-20-2013, 12:59 PM
Nope not allowed! I know you'll be there because you're not like most of the other shops. You know the ones, those that have dropped the ball. lmao

your right! he's not like other shops..most shops have a cute receptionist...and Dustin...well he's just not cute...

Unforgiven
12-20-2013, 01:01 PM
You should change it to last Monday but don't tell Unforgiven ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Hey, Don't you have a Vibra,,,oops I mean an Earthquake to deal with?

Eli
12-20-2013, 01:02 PM
Hey, Don't you have a Vibra,,,oops I mean an Earthquake to deal with?

Wrong thread!

Sent from my Bat Cave

She's Mine
12-20-2013, 01:06 PM
your right! he's not like other shops..most shops have a cute receptionist...and Dustin...well he's just not cute...

I know what you mean. There is just no way to prettying up Dustin. Extreme Make Over wouldn't even help. But he does have a cute hair cut... LMAO

Unforgiven
12-20-2013, 01:11 PM
I know what you mean. There is just no way to prettying up Dustin. Extreme Make Over wouldn't even help. But he does have a cute hair cut... LMAO

we got to watch what were saying..Dustins going to have both our boats in the shop next week...

She's Mine
12-20-2013, 01:51 PM
we got to watch what were saying..Dustins going to have both our boats in the shop next week...

Dang that's right. Oh well, mine can't really get any worse. It doesn't run right. lol

Unforgiven
12-20-2013, 03:02 PM
Dustin will get that bad boy dialed in.....

Menace Marine
12-20-2013, 07:09 PM
I can hire a hot receptionist but the cost will have to be passed on to the consumer. How hot do you guys want her?

Unforgiven
12-20-2013, 08:27 PM
I can hire a hot receptionist but the cost will have to be passed on to the consumer. How hot do you guys want her?

you can hire her as long as SHE'S MINE is there...make her hot, cost doesn't matter...but when his boat is gone ..I settle for you....

She's Mine
12-20-2013, 11:51 PM
Nope, I can accept you as the receptionist to help keep the cost down. I have enough into this motor. Lol

But thanks for the offer.

Sent from my POS iPhone using the awesome app Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)