PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone taken Garcinia Cambogia (HCA)???

riverrunner1984
12-19-2013, 10:19 AM
I am thinking of buying this supplement and have seen some reviews online.
Was wondering if anyone hear has had any experience with it?

If you have not heard of it, here is a video that caught my attention.
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/garcinia-cambogia-newest-fastest-fat-buster-pt-2

Wendi
12-19-2013, 10:26 AM
I was going to do the same thing, but did not get any good feedback when I posted on Facebook. It's just like any other diet supplement out there. If you decide to do it I'm anxious to hear your feedback.

HB Vic
12-19-2013, 10:32 AM
The biohazard label would be a slight deterrent for me :D

Eli
12-19-2013, 11:06 AM
I am thinking of buying this supplement and have seen some reviews online.
Was wondering if anyone hear has had any experience with it?

If you have not heard of it, here is a video that caught my attention.

I was going to do the same thing, but did not get any good feedback when I posted on Facebook. It's just like any other diet supplement out there. If you decide to do it I'm anxious to hear your feedback.

I've been taking it. I purchased mine from Whole Body Research because it has no caffeine or fillers. I like it. I have been taking it religiously and have noticed a big difference. My sister took it during finals and called me one night and said, she hasn't had her usual stress during finals.

http://wholebodyresearch.com

riverrunner1984
12-19-2013, 12:02 PM
I've been taking it. I purchased mine from Whole Body Research because it has no caffeine or fillers. I like it. I have been taking it religiously and have noticed a big difference. My sister took it during finals and called me one night and said, she hasn't had her usual stress during finals.

http://wholebodyresearch.com

Does it help curb your appatite?
I have a good diet Mon-Fri then the weekend comes around lol...And I already work out so Im really debating getting this to burn the excess off.

Eli
12-19-2013, 12:05 PM
I have a good diet Mon-Fri then the weekend comes around lol...And I already work out so Im really debating getting this to burn the excess off.

Yes it does. I've eaten a lot less and dropped 3 lbs since the booze cruise and I haven't been hungry eating less. Keep in mind it takes a monumental earth shattering event for me to lose 1 pound. You'll melt away.

Sent from my Bat Cave

riverrunner1984
12-19-2013, 12:10 PM
Yes it does. I've eaten a lot less and dropped 3 lbs since the booze cruise and I haven't been hungry eating less. Keep in mind it takes a monumental earth shattering event for me to lose 1 pound. You'll melt away.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Thats awesome!
Sorry for all my questions:
Do you take the recommended dose of 1 pill 3x a day before a meal?
Do you take this before the gym and if so, does it give you any type of energy or is it more for just weight loss???

Tishimself
12-19-2013, 12:16 PM
Never heard of it. Can someone explain what it is??

Eli
12-19-2013, 12:21 PM
Thats awesome!
Sorry for all my questions:
Do you take the recommended dose of 1 pill 3x a day before a meal?
Do you take this before the gym and if so, does it give you any type of energy or is it more for just weight loss???

I never mind your questions. Ask away.

I started taking it because I read it helps with an increase in endorphins and decreases stress. Lately, I have been under so much pressure I couldn't keep ignoring it. That was my primary goal, because I have all about given up on diet pills etc.

However, it has significantly decreased my appetite. I take the recommended dose. 1 in the morning before the gym, I eat a protein bar around 7 am while getting dressed at the gym. 1 around 11 am and I eat at noon…I use to be starving from 8:30-11 and I am no longer even hungry. Then I take the last one around 4. At first I took it 30 minutes before meals and I couldn't eat. I had no appetite and eating was making me feel ill. I don't want to starve my body so I take it to where I no longer feel hungry and don't have that extra protein bar or snack in-between meals. But, it has reduced my appetite. For example, the other night I took it at 5 and ate dinner around 7:30; I usually can throw down 6 chicken wings and a salad no problem. I ate 3 and my salad and I was stuffed. I am also a lot less stressed. I have not felt any side effects like jittery or bitchy, that most diet pills give you. In fact, I'm calmer than usual. My body is very sensitive to caffeine so I made sure I got one without caffeine.

I've been using it for 3 weeks now.

Eli
12-19-2013, 12:24 PM

This video explains it very well.

riverrunner1984
12-19-2013, 12:32 PM

I started taking it because I read it helps with an increase in endorphins and decreases stress. Lately, I have been under so much pressure I couldn't keep ignoring it. That was my primary goal, because I have all about given up on diet pills etc.

However, it has significantly decreased my appetite. I take the recommended dose. 1 in the morning before the gym, I eat a protein bar around 7 am while getting dressed at the gym. 1 around 11 am and I eat at noon…I use to be starving from 8:30-11 and I am no longer even hungry. Then I take the last one around 4. At first I took it 30 minutes before meals and I couldn't eat. I had no appetite and eating was making me feel ill. I don't want to starve my body so I take it to where I no longer feel hungry and don't have that extra protein bar or snack in-between meals. But, it has reduced my appetite. For example, the other night I took it at 5 and ate dinner around 7:30; I usually can throw down 6 chicken wings and a salad no problem. I ate 3 and my salad and I was stuffed. I am also a lot less stressed. I have not felt any side effects like jittery or bitchy, that most diet pills give you. In fact, I'm calmer than usual. My body is very sensitive to caffeine so I made sure I got one without caffeine.

Seriously thanks a mill for all the info! Im going to go ahead and buy it!

Eli
12-19-2013, 12:33 PM
You're very welcome. I was in your shoes a month ago. I understand.

Music to my Ears
12-19-2013, 12:42 PM

I was curious too. Thanks for explaining it so well!

Eli
12-19-2013, 12:50 PM
I was curious too. Thanks for explaining it so well!

Thank you and you're welcome.

28eliminator
12-19-2013, 01:01 PM

It's Crack for fat people (Like Me) :D

I'm thinking about giving this a shot too. I've lost 4 lbs in the last couple weeks, but it ain't been easy. Maybe this will help make it through the holidays :bangmyhead:

ChumpChange
12-19-2013, 01:30 PM

Clembuterol will take that excess of quick! ;)

Eli
12-19-2013, 01:34 PM
It's Crack for fat people (Like Me) :D

I'm thinking about giving this a shot too. I've lost 4 lbs in the last couple weeks, but it ain't been easy. Maybe this will help make it through the holidays :bangmyhead:
it will help with your mood too ;)

riverrunner1984
12-19-2013, 01:39 PM
Clembuterol will take that excess of quick! ;)

Did a quick search on it, sounds right up my alley....I like the affect Jack3D gives me but since that is a createin based supplement, it does nothing to take the fat off. However, it does give you the pump when lifting

28eliminator
12-19-2013, 01:42 PM
it will help with your mood too ;)

Whatsoever do you mean :boxing8::grumble:swear:angry-smiley-007:

Eli
12-19-2013, 01:43 PM
:weirdo:

Whatsoever do you mean :boxing8::grumble:swear:angry-smiley-007:

Wendi
12-23-2013, 09:27 AM
WMC and I are ordering it along with a colon cleanse and will take both. I read about it yesterday and the two combined will help detox your body as well as help you to lose weight . I'm also going to do the 7 day master cleanse to kick it off. My girlfriend is letting me borrow her T25 too. Want to lose 15 lbs hope this does the trick.

ChumpChange
12-23-2013, 09:38 AM
Still not sure what Hub Cap Annie (HCA) has to do with a weight loss thread. :D

Wheeler
12-23-2013, 09:42 AM
No, but I did take Lima Lama as a youth.

Wendi
12-23-2013, 09:43 AM
Still not sure what Hub Cap Annie (HCA) has to do with a weight loss thread. :D

Dork!!!

Wendi
12-23-2013, 09:44 AM
No, but I did take Lima Lama as a youth.

Wonder how many people will google Lima Lama!

HB Vic
12-23-2013, 09:45 AM
WMC and I are ordering it along with a colon cleanse and will take both. I read about it yesterday and the two combined will help detox your body as well as help you to lose weight . I'm also going to do the 7 day master cleanse to kick it off. My girlfriend is letting me borrow her T25 too. Want to lose 15 lbs hope this does the trick.

That's beyond TMI. Disgusting. Please keep your colonary comments private. :omg::omg::omg:

Wendi
12-23-2013, 09:49 AM
That's beyond TMI. Disgusting. Please keep your colonary comments private. :omg::omg::omg:

Don't go in this thread than! I will be posting more details when I start!

HB Vic
12-23-2013, 09:52 AM
Don't go in this thread than! I will be posting more details when I start!

I'll put a warning label on it. Something like "warning, this is a shit thread, enter (or exit) at your own risk"

HB Vic
12-23-2013, 09:52 AM
Gawd I can't wait for Winter to end!!

Wendi
12-23-2013, 09:53 AM
I'll put a warning label on it. Something like "warning, this is a shit thread, enter (or exit) at your own risk"

We are cleaning out the toxins!! No drinking for 30 days as well!

HB Vic
12-23-2013, 09:57 AM
No drinking for 30 days as well!

Well I guess I know what we're doing for NYE. NOT hanging out with more sober people. :action-smiley-069:

gn7
12-23-2013, 10:18 AM
Does the stuff still work if you have Fireballed your liver into oblivion?

Wendi
12-23-2013, 11:56 AM
Well I guess I know what we're doing for NYE. NOT hanging out with more sober people. :action-smiley-069:

It starts the Monday I get home sucka

Wendi
12-23-2013, 11:56 AM

Oh you must be referring to HB he's addicted to that crap not me

28eliminator
12-23-2013, 01:02 PM

I'll let you know in a couple weeks :biggrin:

Wheeler
12-24-2013, 04:35 AM
It starts the Monday I get home sucka

You don't need drugs Wendi, you just need to work out.

Here's a workout video to help get you started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvi5VzBxpYk

riverrunner1984
12-24-2013, 08:08 AM
Im going to start the Monday after New Years as well.
What brand did you buy Wendi?

Stainless
12-24-2013, 08:25 AM

Wheeler, CRIT PowWow? :eek:

CH3NO2

Stainless
12-24-2013, 08:27 AM
Wendi, CRIT PowWow. :D

CH3NO2

Wendi
12-24-2013, 09:37 AM

I aint doing no CRIT pow wow sucka LOL

Wheeler
12-24-2013, 10:11 AM

You already live on the reservation and William doesn't deserve a BMW, why not give it a try?

Stainless
12-24-2013, 07:41 PM

A handle of Fireball will bestow you full Tribal rights. Two handles and you can own it. :D

PowWows are fun, plenty of drink and smoke. ;)

CH3NO2

2FORCEFULL
12-24-2013, 11:34 PM

what???, did you guys loose the pickle:cuddle-smiley::yikes:

Miss Managed Assets
12-25-2013, 12:04 AM

Started T-25 two weeks ago, love it! I don't do diet supplements anymore (did for quite a while), just exercise, clean eating and meal replacement shakes a few days a week!!