PDA

View Full Version : Fairytale Brownies

Stainless
12-17-2013, 08:19 PM
A vendor dropped some by the office today, these are Heavenly! :)

http://www.brownies.com/default.aspx

Bench race driver of the NHRA 16X Castrol GTX Mustang

Wendi
12-17-2013, 08:43 PM
A vendor dropped some by the office today, these are Heavenly! :)

http://www.brownies.com/default.aspx

I'm a sucker for brownies, love them. I'm so glad I don't work in an office environment right now. I'm fat enough as it is. YUMMY though!

Stainless
12-17-2013, 08:47 PM
I'm a sucker for brownies, love them. I'm so glad I don't work in an office environment right now. I'm fat enough as it is. YUMMY though!

I hear ya, food is coming in like crazy. It's difficult not to try everything. Candied pecans from a local orchard showed up today, needless to say what happened. :(

2manymustangs
12-17-2013, 09:16 PM
I hear ya, food is coming in like crazy. It's difficult not to try everything. Candied pecans from a local orchard showed up today, needless to say what happened. :(

^^^^^^

:)

2manymustangs
12-18-2013, 11:58 AM

Wendi, ever try the Ghiradelli TRIPPLE chocolate brownie mix available at Costco??? :action-smiley-035:

Being a brownie/doughnut/cake addict, this is no longer part of my diet but I can tell you that they are some kind of wonderful... With some vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup on top... :lalala: Their DOUBLE chocolate available everywhere just won't suffice after you have had the TRIPPLE chocolate, double batch in a 9x13 pan, slightly UNDERcooked...

Wendi
12-18-2013, 01:00 PM
Wendi, ever try the Ghiradelli TRIPPLE chocolate brownie mix available at Costco??? :action-smiley-035:

Being a brownie/doughnut/cake addict, this is no longer part of my diet but I can tell you that they are some kind of wonderful... With some vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup on top... :lalala: Their DOUBLE chocolate available everywhere just won't suffice after you have had the TRIPPLE chocolate, double batch in a 9x13 pan, slightly UNDERcooked...

No I haven't because info bought that box is weight 170 lbs!! I would make brownies every week till the box was gone! I want a brownie now LOL

2manymustangs
12-18-2013, 01:19 PM
No I haven't because info bought that box is weight 170 lbs!! I would make brownies every week till the box was gone! I want a brownie now LOL

OH, throw on a hand full of crushed pecans on the ice cream/chocolate syrup while you are at it... ;)

Wendi
12-18-2013, 01:21 PM
OH, throw on a hand full of crushed pecans on the ice cream/chocolate syrup while you are at it... ;)

Oh this thread needs to be deleted I want a brownie LOL

78Southwind
12-18-2013, 01:25 PM

Everytime I see that mix I want it but... MMA won't let me buy it... I am a Cookie Monster and a Brownie Pig...:wink_002:

Stainless
12-18-2013, 01:31 PM
Hey Wendi...yum!
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/19/3ahume6a.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/19/9u8unape.jpg

CH3NO2

2manymustangs
12-18-2013, 01:46 PM
Everytime I see that mix I want it but... MMA won't let me buy it... I am a Cookie Monster and a Brownie Pig...:wink_002:

It is one of our luxuries when we go to Cali to see Gma/Gpa... My kids go to Costco with Gpa and make them... IF they forget the ice cream/chocolate syrup they have to make a second trip... :)

Stainless, get after her :) are fairytale brownies good??? TEll me about them, ive not had them yet... Can you describe them???

rivergames
12-18-2013, 02:56 PM
The last brownie I had, knocked me out for 12 hours :airplane:

WESTERNAERO
12-18-2013, 03:07 PM

:yikes:....

2manymustangs
12-18-2013, 05:58 PM

Bring some to Needles in February... I feel pressure welling up in my eyes... And my hips hurt... :smilies_mit_hut002: