PDA

View Full Version : Oh give me a break...LOL.....

Tishimself
12-16-2013, 02:40 PM
Toad licking.....seriously??

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=48f_1387185617

gn7
12-16-2013, 03:14 PM
Yep. problem is, the hallucinations are the result of a toxin, and enough of it will kill your ass. One toad usually excrete enough to kill you or a dog. But lick a few of them, and you could be toast. It was a kick for awhile in Hawaii, and it might still be with teenagers. But I am pretty sure crystal meth replaced it a the preferred drug of choice. Meth is a major problem in Hawaii. Much worse than here on a percentage basis.

Tishimself
12-16-2013, 03:37 PM
Yep. problem is, the hallucinations are the result of a toxin, and enough of it will kill your ass. One toad usually excrete enough to kill you or a dog. But lick a few of them, and you could be toast. It was a kick for awhile in Hawaii, and it might still be with teenagers. But I am pretty sure crystal meth replaced it a the preferred drug of choice. Meth is a major problem in Hawaii. Much worse than here on a percentage basis.

That was what the vet said..that the dogs had figured out how to lick it in just the right way that they get enough toxin to get them high....maybe they build up an immunity to it over time....that dog was licking it pretty good...and the frog did not seem to be too stressed out about it..looked like it was enjoy it...kind of a win win in my book....LOL....;)

314joey
12-16-2013, 03:43 PM
I had to look twice, I thought you said toe licking, WTF.....................lol

2manymustangs
12-16-2013, 03:53 PM
I dont know anything about the various species of toads but there was talk about 5-7 years ago that Indiana or Ohio had a variety of hallucinogenic toad that the teens were licking...

Wendi
12-16-2013, 04:33 PM
I had to look twice, I thought you said toe licking, WTF.....................lol

OMG I can't believe that dogs or people for that matter would lick a freakin toad to get high!! I can't believe I just watched a video of Dobby the Dog on LSD.:dogrun:

Wendi
12-16-2013, 04:34 PM
I dont know anything about the various species of toads but there was talk about 5-7 years ago that Indiana or Ohio had a variety of hallucinogenic toad that the teens were licking...
If my teen licked a toad I'd kick his/her ass!

Tishimself
12-16-2013, 04:35 PM
I don't know about people...I just thought the look on the dogs face was hilarious.....

Wendi
12-16-2013, 04:38 PM
I don't know about people...I just thought the look on the dogs face was hilarious.....
Oh believe me I laughed through the entire video.