PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tis'

thatguy
12-16-2013, 05:33 AM
I remember how you reached out when Val had her car crash, that will never be forgotten my friend!:action-smiley-035:

I thought you might like an update on how She is doing.

She has been in FL for a couple years now, went there with her boyfriend from San Diego. (Ex MMA fighter from S America somewhere)
They have since parted ways, but She is still in S Beach (Miami) working the clubs and doing modeling.
She doesn't do the Playboy cruises or RockStar girl stuff any more, She makes more at the clubs as a private waitress for VIP groups.
( A table reservation where she works requires a $10K deposit up front...She says we can't go there!....)

She sent us some pics of her with P. Diddy (She was assigned his party a couple weeks ago) but I am instructed NOT to post them up or his "boys" will pay me a visit!!:no:

She got a $1000 tip from Floyd Mayweather last month and was thrilled to pay her rent in one tip! (She had no idea who he was, however...)

Deb was ecstatic 2 weeks ago when Val flew in for a couple days for a visit, hadn't seen her in 4 years.
She has her Paul Mitchell cert to fall back on, so she did a makeover on Deb and and styled her wig for her.
It was a very good day for Deb!

She flew back to Miami and somehow was in NYC the next day for some modeling.

Val in NY last week.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/thomasljr/Family/ValinNY2013.jpg

She has the "depressed Millionaire Heiress" routine down to a Science, even though She has no inheritance!

Girl is a trip, but such a cool customer.:action-smiley-035:

She wheeled up in our driveway 2 weeks ago from Sac airport in a new Challenger rental car.

I said "Damn girl, nice Challenger!!".....Her reply? "Is that what it is??"

Eli
12-16-2013, 04:58 PM
I remember how you reached out when Val had her car crash, that will never be forgotten my friend!:action-smiley-035:

I thought you might like an update on how She is doing.

She has been in FL for a couple years now, went there with her boyfriend from San Diego. (Ex MMA fighter from S America somewhere)
They have since parted ways, but She is still in S Beach (Miami) working the clubs and doing modeling.
She doesn't do the Playboy cruises or RockStar girl stuff any more, She makes more at the clubs as a private waitress for VIP groups.
( A table reservation where she works requires a $10K deposit up front...She says we can't go there!....)

She sent us some pics of her with P. Diddy (She was assigned his party a couple weeks ago) but I am instructed NOT to post them up or his "boys" will pay me a visit!!:no:

She got a $1000 tip from Floyd Mayweather last month and was thrilled to pay her rent in one tip! (She had no idea who he was, however...)

Deb was ecstatic 2 weeks ago when Val flew in for a couple days for a visit, hadn't seen her in 4 years.
She has her Paul Mitchell cert to fall back on, so she did a makeover on Deb and and styled her wig for her.
It was a very good day for Deb!

She flew back to Miami and somehow was in NYC the next day for some modeling.

Val in NY last week.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/thomasljr/Family/ValinNY2013.jpg

She has the "depressed Millionaire Heiress" routine down to a Science, even though She has no inheritance!

Girl is a trip, but such a cool customer.:action-smiley-035:

She wheeled up in our driveway 2 weeks ago from Sac airport in a new Challenger rental car.

I said "Damn girl, nice Challenger!!".....Her reply? "Is that what it is??"

Didn't you show me another picture of her? If it's the same person, she is beautiful! I mean just stunning! I'm not surprised she got a $1,000 tip. That should be the fee to look at her…women that gorgeous shouldn't have to do anything more ;)

thatguy
12-16-2013, 06:00 PM
Didn't you show me another picture of her? If it's the same person, she is beautiful! I mean just stunning! I'm not surprised she got a $1,000 tip. That should be the fee to look at her…women that gorgeous shouldn't have to do anything more ;)

Yeah, that's her.

Tishimself
12-16-2013, 07:30 PM
Yeah, that's her.

So very cool brother....I/we were at the time so concerned for you and your wife and her...I will show this to Chrissie when she gets home because I know Chris raised her up in prayers for a very long time..she has grown into a beautiful young lady, you both should be proud....thanks for the update....your still in Texas?? You gonna make it home for Christmas??

thatguy
12-16-2013, 08:01 PM
Yeah I'm in Texas still.
Had options for N Dakota but am staying right here for another well.
Won't make it for Christmas, but should be home for New Years.

Tishimself
12-16-2013, 08:21 PM
Yeah I'm in Texas still.
Had options for N Dakota but am staying right here for another well.
Won't make it for Christmas, but should be home for New Years.

That's unfortunate Tommy, but what you do has meaning, and sometimes this is part of it....I have spent many Christmases on a train....I can relate.....I'm sure New Years will be great....I have to work Christmas Eve, and New Years Eve also...but am off the next days...last year I worked them both.....ugh....

thatguy
12-16-2013, 08:47 PM
That's unfortunate Tommy, but what you do has meaning, and sometimes this is part of it....I have spent many Christmases on a train....I can relate.....I'm sure New Years will be great....I have to work Christmas Eve, and New Years Eve also...but am off the next days...last year I worked them both.....ugh....

Yeah, it's the nature of the beast!

Plus I took a lot of time at home with Deb the last 6 months so it's time to make it up a little bit..

Hope You and Chrissie Have a great Christmas Brett!!:party1:

Tishimself
12-16-2013, 09:08 PM
Yeah, it's the nature of the beast!

Plus I took a lot of time at home with Deb the last 6 months so it's time to make it up a little bit..

Hope You and Chrissie Have a great Christmas Brett!!:party1:

You too brother, such as it is.....I will certainly pour a martini in your honor on Christmas eve.....give our very best to the lovely Miss Debbie....and a very Merry Christmas to you all!!!!