PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

thatguy
12-15-2013, 03:46 PM
Thought I'd swing in and see what is up over here?

Eli
12-15-2013, 03:47 PM
Hi! Welcome!!

Forgive me for not knowing the conversion names...are you WTG the co-Benchracer?

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

ChumpChange
12-15-2013, 03:50 PM
welcome to www.hotboat.com

Just wanted to be the first person to type the url.

Tishimself
12-15-2013, 03:54 PM
Welcome brother!!! Was so hoping to see you come over here!!! Makes my day!!!!

28eliminator
12-15-2013, 03:56 PM
Welcome!!

2manymustangs
12-15-2013, 03:59 PM
That guy, that guy... Hmmmmm, the name sounds familiar but I cant place it... :hmmm:

thatguy
12-15-2013, 04:15 PM
Yep, it's Me, benchracer Tommy

Sup Brett?? Good to see you!

2MM, You KNOW that I spell it without the space!! (That's a different that guy, thatguy)

Gonna go exploring!

Tishimself
12-15-2013, 04:17 PM

2MM, You KNOW that I spell it without the space!! (That's a different that guy, thatguy)

Gonna go exploring!

this is just a great place to be....the more time you spend here, the more you will like it....so good to see you...Im ready to go up to Shasta here pretty soon....;)

WMC
12-15-2013, 04:19 PM

Welcome thanks for stopping by

sent from WMC's phone

2manymustangs
12-15-2013, 04:22 PM

Gonna go exploring!

:) Yeep on the SPACE... I was saying your handle slowwwwlllyy virtually... That Guy is in fact a different Thatguy...

If you look in the VDRIVE area there are a few active threads from Jerry / Bob and many others with lots of photos of assorted pics/conversations/videos...

We are on our knees begging Vic for a ENGINE BUILD/ON THE DYNO type forum for engine tech/builds...

Beware of Eli and her 6 evil twins... :bat: AND be sure not to bet against her in the UFC fights...

Joker
12-15-2013, 04:27 PM
Welcome to HB.

WMC
12-15-2013, 04:28 PM
We will get a forum for the engine/ dyno soon. We like the idea

sent from WMC's phone

2manymustangs
12-15-2013, 04:30 PM

sent from WMC's phone

:thumb:

Tishimself
12-15-2013, 04:33 PM

sent from WMC's phone

:applause:

Eli
12-15-2013, 04:34 PM

Gonna go exploring!

Hi!!!! Thrilled to see you here!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Paul65K
12-15-2013, 04:35 PM
Welcome aboard!!

Eli
12-15-2013, 04:37 PM
:) Yeep on the SPACE... I was saying your handle slowwwwlllyy virtually... That Guy is in fact a different Thatguy...

If you look in the VDRIVE area there are a few active threads from Jerry / Bob and many others with lots of photos of assorted pics/conversations/videos...

We are on our knees begging Vic for a ENGINE BUILD/ON THE DYNO type forum for engine tech/builds...

Beware of Eli and her 6 evil twins... :bat: AND be sure not to bet against her in the UFC fights...

:D

Thatguy and I have met. He's seen a much tamer Eli though ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Unforgiven
12-15-2013, 04:41 PM

About Fucking time you showed up....!:popcorn:

thatguy
12-15-2013, 04:45 PM
Lol.
Yeah, I didn't even know it was a real site again.

Tishimself
12-15-2013, 04:47 PM
Better late than never....

2manymustangs
12-15-2013, 04:49 PM
:D

Thatguy and I have met. He's seen a much tamer Eli though ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

He should be a welcome addition since he is up WAY past 10 PM PST when he is online... :)

Eli
12-15-2013, 04:51 PM
Lol.

What? Get out! I'm just thrilled to have you here!

Anyone who doesn't know thatguy, he's filled with an abundance of knowledge and always great about sharing it! He's a fantastic Benchracer and just a great guy!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Joker
12-15-2013, 04:58 PM
Finally, another Browns fan or is that was that guy?

Eli
12-15-2013, 05:13 PM
So how did you find the Hotboat?

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

thatguy
12-15-2013, 05:30 PM
He should be a welcome addition since he is up WAY past 10 PM PST when he is online... :)

I'll be up all night tonight Bruce.
I'm one manning this well. Had to trip out of the hole with only 600' left (9000' hole)
Going to run to town and get a real meal while they work on the rig, then babysit all night.
(In Texas this job, had a call for N Dakota but turned it down to stay here for one more)

What? Get out! I'm just thrilled to have you here!

Anyone who doesn't know thatguy, he's filled with an abundance of knowledge and always great about sharing it! He's a fantastic Benchracer and just a great guy!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Thanks for the kind words Eli!

Finally, another Browns fan or is that was that guy?

GODAM BROWNS!!!! Did you see that debacle today?????

Cleveland Stadium last October, we watched them lose to the Titans. McCoy threw a 95 yard Interception pick 6 at the start of the 4th and we went back to the bar...Check it out Eli, Deb had hair!!
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/thomasljr/IMG00093-20100319-1742.jpg

Eli
12-15-2013, 05:59 PM
.Check it out Eli, Deb had hair!!
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/thomasljr/IMG00093-20100319-1742.jpg

She's so beautiful! Even with her bandana. Soon she will have hair again!!! I'm so thrilled! Please tell her I say "hi"!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Napanutt
12-15-2013, 06:27 PM
Lol.

Great to see you here Tommy. I was on my phone when I saw your first post earlier so I wasn't sure if it was you or that other 'that guy'.

Milkmoney
12-15-2013, 06:28 PM
Hi thatguy. :)

thatguy
12-15-2013, 07:23 PM
She's so beautiful! Even with her bandana. Soon she will have hair again!!! I'm so thrilled! Please tell her I say "hi"!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Will do! She asked what you been up to online, said I hadn't seen you post lately.
Will tell her where you are!

Great to see you here Tommy. I was on my phone when I saw your first post earlier so I wasn't sure if it was you or that other 'that guy'.

Hey Napa!
Guess the whole gang is pretty much here huh?

Eli
12-15-2013, 07:29 PM
Will do! She asked what you been up to online, said I hadn't seen you post lately.
Will tell her where you are!

Hey Napa!

Well it's not because I haven't been posting that's for sure ;) Now you can tell her what I've been up to!

The whole gang is here now! :D

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

GRADS
12-15-2013, 07:30 PM
Welcome, let me know if you need a moderator to do anything.

Paul65K
12-15-2013, 07:41 PM
Hey Tommy,

You know that I agree with you on almost everything political.......but that's the one thing we don't talk about here...............well at least not directly :D

Lots of great people........haven't found any idiots yet.....at least any that haven't been banned :rolleyes

thatguy
12-15-2013, 07:48 PM
Grads is the moderator??
What kind of place is this???
J/k.

I like it! There is plenty of other places for politics, even I get tired of playing whack a mole sometimes.

thatguy
12-15-2013, 07:49 PM
Welcome, let me know if you need a moderator to do anything.

I still don't
See my sunset pic up in that thread?

RVR SWPR
12-15-2013, 07:52 PM
Always a good read.Welcome.I remember the Sunday years ago,you had no intention of buying a boat that day and came home with the red Hydro.:D

Napanutt
12-15-2013, 07:53 PM
Hey Napa!

The whole gang is here now! :D

Might need to work on Nordie, though, I think he's stuck some where between here and purgatory. :)

Eli
12-15-2013, 07:53 PM
Grads is the moderator??
What kind of place is this???
J/k.

I like it! There is plenty of other places for politics, even I get tired of playing whack a mole sometimes.

It's one big party!

We tell Grads he is a "moderator" but he's our entertainment. When he says he will do anything, he's not joking.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Eli
12-15-2013, 07:55 PM
Might need to work on Nordie, though, I think he's stuck some where between here and purgatory. :)

I'll let you handle that ;)

Nordie is a nice and super funny guy!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Napanutt
12-15-2013, 07:57 PM
We tell Grads he is a "moderator" but he's our entertainment. When he says he will do anything, he's not joking.

Too funny. Just give him a button that says 'moderator' and he'll think it's real. LMFAO

2manymustangs
12-15-2013, 08:14 PM
Always a good read.Welcome.I remember the Sunday years ago,you had no intention of buying a boat that day and came home with the red Hydro.:D

Shyt happens, right TOmmy??? :)

Wendi
12-15-2013, 08:23 PM
Hi thatguy welcome to www.hotboat.com (http://www.hotboat.com). Enjoy!

thatguy
12-16-2013, 03:55 AM

Shyt happens, right TOmmy??? :)

I know right??

That was a fun boat!! First 5 rib I had seen in years....what choice did I really have?
The money was saved up for the IRS ....figured they could wait a little longer......

Got that boat at the last Red Bluff races.
Should have seen the look on their faces that summer when I idled it through Jones Valley Marina (Shasta) with my helmet and chute jacket on.