PDA

View Full Version : Hey SANGER, JOEY

SBS933
12-14-2013, 09:12 PM
Are you guys fans of Steak N Shake ?

314joey
12-15-2013, 06:44 AM
I love Steak n Shake, it's the best fast food hamburger, they cook them fresh in front of you, even better than In n out, White Castle is great too.

We were shocked to one them down here, most of them are in the Midwest, we've got one a few miles from the house down here, was so happy to have something from back home.

2manymustangs
12-15-2013, 08:03 AM
mmmmmmmmmm Steak and Shake Chili is my holy grail... I love to make good chili and many people tell me they like it BETTER than Steak and SHake but I dont see it...

IMHO, steak and shake chili is the best I have ever had... Their burgers are REEAAALLLLYYY good too...

I have tried all of the online recipies that swear to have the taste of Steak N Shake chili but it's not the same... I think that I am getting closer with a touch more Cumin/Termeric/medium brown curry powder, it has a very rich creamy taste to me... Almost like it has some kind of dairy or cheese melted in the sauce... I go often just to get a bowl of Chili and a glass of ice tea...

They have little jars of hot peppers much like the TEXAS PETE green chilis in vinegar, most people splash on a few drops of the hot vinegar to the chili BUT I pop the lid off and fish out 4-5 of the chilis to have in my bowl of Steak N Shake chili... MMMMMMMMMMM

SBS933
12-15-2013, 10:00 AM
My girl is from Missouri, and lives for Steak n Shake. She only gets it when we go to Vegas. Yesterday going thru our neighboring town we saw the sign, Future Home Of Steak N Shake. Alright that place Rocks.

314joey
12-15-2013, 01:24 PM
My girl is from Missouri, and lives for Steak n Shake. She only gets it when we go to Vegas. Yesterday going thru our neighboring town we saw the sign, Future Home Of Steak N Shake. Alright that place Rocks.

Well if she's from Missouri she must be a real sweetie and yes, it rocks.