PDA

View Full Version : Good morning everyone....is it ever going to warm up??

Paul65K
12-14-2013, 06:15 AM
Good morning everyone!!

I know the thermometer says it's warmer out there but it still feels pretty cold to me......stay bundled up and have a great weekend everyone!!

nowski
12-14-2013, 06:43 AM
I lived in Salt Lake City and Duck Creek Village Ut. for a while, now that was cold. Living in it and playing in it are 2 different things, BRRRRRRRRR.

Eli
12-14-2013, 06:49 AM
Good morning!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

2manymustangs
12-14-2013, 07:09 AM
It did warm up.... We are around 30 degrees... 6" of fresh wet snow with a layer of ice/sleet under the snow and the roads are VERY slick... Some of the power lines have snapped due to the weight on the lines...

GOOD MORNING... :wink2:

Eli
12-14-2013, 07:14 AM
Good Afternoon! :welcome:

You're late, tough night?

Hahaha...yea! I slept in!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

ChumpChange
12-14-2013, 07:16 AM
It did warm up.... We are around 30 degrees... 6" of fresh wet snow with a layer of ice/sleet under the snow and the roads are VERY slick... Some of the power lines have snapped due to the weight on the lines...

GOOD MORNING... :wink2:

Aren't you somewhere in Texas? Makin a road trip there in Frbruary.

314joey
12-14-2013, 07:32 AM
Yes, it gonna warm up, but I cant' say how high, only I'll have to put sunscreen on,,,,,,,,,getting out in the boat in a bit, heading up to the Fish House for lunch by boat, about 30 miles one way, we're taking Rowdy, the FH is doggie friendly so she gets to go, no tapatlk on my flip phone, so pics will come later.

But, I hear South Florida is the only place in the country that's warm, thank god for Florida.

Paul65K
12-14-2013, 07:43 AM
Yes, it gonna warm up, but I cant' say how high, only I'll have to put sunscreen on,,,,,,,,,getting out in the boat in a bit, heading up to the Fish House for lunch by boat, about 30 miles one way, we're taking Rowdy, the FH is doggie friendly so she gets to go, no tapatlk on my flip phone, so pics will come later.

But, I hear South Florida is the only place in the country that's warm, thank god for Florida.Did your mother ever tell you; it's not nice to gloat?? :rolleyes

314joey
12-14-2013, 07:53 AM
Did your mother ever tell you; it's not nice to gloat?? :rolleyes

I can't post anything then, looks like I'm in timeout again. :redface:

Hey, did you hear the Cardinal traded their third basemen David Freese...........................lol.........how's that..................not good either his name is freese, bummer.

WMC
12-14-2013, 08:21 AM
Good morning. What's the plan for today?

sent from WMC's phone

SBS933
12-14-2013, 08:40 AM

sent from WMC's phone Birthday party today for us.

2manymustangs
12-14-2013, 09:07 AM
Aren't you somewhere in Texas? Makin a road trip there in Frbruary.

1 hour west of St Louis :) It was been around 4-6 degrees F over night but it warmed up... I'll take the snow and ice over the single digit temps any day... :)

Jumping in the truck now to go out and play/christmas shop while all the 2wd folks are stuck at home... Just 15 minutes south of us they had 9" of snow on top of our thin layer of ice/sleet...

One of my 2manymustangs waiting to go under the knife, freaking sheet metal guy is KILLING ME with the delays!!! :angry:

Paul65K
12-14-2013, 09:09 AM
1 hour west of St Louis :) It was been around 4-6 degrees F over night but it warmed up... I'll take the snow and ice over the single digit temps any day... :)

Jumping in the truck now to go out and play/christmas shop while all the 2wd folks are stuck at home... Just 15 minutes south of us they had 9" of snow on top of our thin layer of ice/sleet...

Well then....................I guess it's not so cold here after all.......damn that looks cold!!

28eliminator
12-14-2013, 09:17 AM

sent from WMC's phone

Good morning everyone!! Heading to havasu in a couple hours to clean up the storage and the boat, get our camera that we left there 6 weeks ago, and spend the evening with a few friends drinking and starting rumors

WMC
12-14-2013, 09:20 AM
Good morning everyone!! Heading to havasu in a couple hours to clean up the storage and the boat, get our camera that we left there 6 weeks ago, and spend the evening with a few friends drinking and starting rumors

Sounds fun. Tell Steve hi

sent from WMC's phone

Eli
12-14-2013, 09:22 AM

Starting rumors huh? That's the best part!

We should start a rumor and spread it and see how much it changes and who tells it! Hahahaha

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!