Wendi
12-13-2013, 01:51 PM
My buddie Nick made this for me, I think it's bitchen and had to share,

Thanks Nick,
That is so bitchen, looks great!!!

rivergames
12-13-2013, 01:52 PM
Bitchen

Have you lift the boat/trailer up on that 2 post lift?

I have really been thinking about picking one up for my garage and wondering how stable a boat would be sitting on top of another boat. Or should I just go with a 4 post lift

GotHalos
12-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Clean! :thumbup:

HB Vic
12-13-2013, 03:49 PM
Fabricated bling is my favorite bling :D

Eli
12-13-2013, 04:02 PM
Fabricated Boat Bling ROCKS!!!

Sharp shooter
12-13-2013, 04:33 PM
Hey, I've got one of those but mines only engraved. You gonna polish it up? :thumbsUp:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/172298_206325482716029_1149216_o.jpg

gn7
12-13-2013, 08:22 PM
Hey, I've got one of those but mines only engraved. You gonna polish it up? :thumbsUp:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/172298_206325482716029_1149216_o.jpg

Isn't yours actually weld to the hat?

Sharp shooter
12-13-2013, 08:50 PM
Isn't yours actually weld to the hat?

LMAO!!!!!! :D:D:D Yes!!!

gn7
12-13-2013, 09:07 PM
LMAO!!!!!! :D:D:D Yes!!!

I shouldn't talk. My GN hasn't been off the trailer since the 2012 enduro, and it still has the pulled rocker stud that happened in the enduro.

Sharp shooter
12-13-2013, 09:13 PM
I shouldn't talk. My GN hasn't been off the trailer since the 2012 enduro, and it still has the pulled rocker stud that happened in the enduro.

I should be able to buy an enclosed trailer this summer so that will help.... Sounds like you guys are in a holding pattern.

westair
12-13-2013, 09:39 PM

Thanks Nick,

That is very cool!! .... also been curious about the number, and since its staring right at me now maybe this is a good time to ask?

gn7
12-13-2013, 11:38 PM
I should be able to buy an enclosed trailer this summer so that will help.... Sounds like you guys are in a holding pattern.

We may come out and smack them around a little this year just to show they we still know how.
may have something big in store for the enduro. Unless RD and Scott want to continue to me morons.

WESTERNAERO
12-14-2013, 12:33 PM
Nice Christmas present right there, looks Good.

rivergames
12-16-2013, 10:06 AM
Bump still wondering about the 2 post lift and if it does a good job at lifting boat trailers

2manymustangs
12-16-2013, 10:22 AM
Bump still wondering about the 2 post lift and if it does a good job at lifting boat trailers

I helped install and have used my buddies 2 post lift several times... We drove to Indiana to pick up a pair of them for his shop, I can give you his # so you can ask him the GOOD and BAD points if you wish...

OR I can get the brand for you if u wish, the four lifting points are quite adjustable and I would think that it could work for a boat, maybe replace the factory adjustable lifting feet/points with something that has a folded metal cup that would cradle the bottom of your boat trailer frame... I could see it working...

I have seen my friend put his Dodge 1 ton dually crew cab 4x4 on the lift and rebuild the front end which required him beating the SHIT out of the suspension parts for DISassembly... You wouldn't catch me under the truck when he was doing that shyt...

The lifts come with OR have a small screw jack/stand that is to help stabilize whatever you have on the lift...

We did UPGRADE from the provided concrete lags to a better HIGH DOLLAR lag when we mounted the lift to the floor, I would think that it should work nice but like I said, I would consider a custom set of four lift feet that cradle the frame... I always want to OVERKILL stuff like this from a SAFETY perspective...

We want to keep Andrew around for a LONG time, free of industrial accidents... :)

rivergames
12-16-2013, 10:26 AM
I helped install and have used my buddies 2 post lift several times... We drove to Indiana to pick up a pair of them for his shop, I can give you his # so you can ask him the GOOD and BAD points if you wish...

OR I can get the brand for you if u wish, the four lifting points are quite adjustable and I would think that it could work for a boat, maybe replace the factory adjustable lifting feet/points with something that has a folded metal cup that would cradle the bottom of your boat trailer frame... I could see it working...

I have seen my friend put his Dodge 1 ton dually crew cab 4x4 on the lift and rebuild the front end which required him beating the SHIT out of the suspension parts for DISassembly... You wouldn't catch me under the truck when he was doing that shyt...

The lifts come with OR have a small screw jack/stand that is to help stabilize whatever you have on the lift...

We did UPGRADE from the provided concrete lags to a better HIGH DOLLAR lag when we mounted the lift to the floor, I would think that it should work nice but like I said, I would consider a custom set of four lift feet that cradle the frame... I always want to OVERKILL stuff like this from a SAFETY perspective...

We want to keep Andrew around for a LONG time, free of industrial accidents... :)

If industrial accidents don't get me, something else will :biggrin:

Thanks for the info Bruce. I am 100% usually overkilling everything I do. I will take a couple pics of the 4 hour garage door hanger brackets I just welded up so I didn't have to use a 2"x4" hahah

I am not really worried about the lift actually lifting the trailer and boat. I would be more concerned that when the big one hits, 1 boat won't fall on top of the other boat :yikes:

K-034
12-16-2013, 01:35 PM

Sorry, the boat sits at a friends house with the body of his 56 on it, i've never used it to lift the boat

K-034
12-16-2013, 01:37 PM
That is very cool!! .... also been curious about the number, and since its staring right at me now maybe this is a good time to ask?

It came from the drag boat my dad was crew cheif on (TAH 34) and I used to help out on, it's what got me into boat racing so I put it on our boat

NRI
12-16-2013, 04:37 PM

Thanks Nick,

That's cool! :thumbup: