PDA

View Full Version : Paging Hotboat....

GRADS
12-13-2013, 11:50 AM
This was posted by the guys who made the record run from San Fran to Long Beach the other day. If you pay you get the Cup Title named after you...."The HotBoat Cup" sounds pretty good.....or even better yet "The Grads Cup" :hmm

Here's what was posted:

"I am going to start looking for a sponsor to pay for a timed run from the newport jetty to mission bay. Should be able to do it in less than an hour. Here is the deal. 10,000 gets you your name all over the boat, BUT here is the good part. Because it is a short run the person paying the money can bring himself and three friends and sit in the four rear seats for this run. We will run down, pass the checkered flag and then pull into a place to have lunch and then come home at a more normal pace. We should be able to run that deal at a pretty high speed. So who is down?

And the cup title for the APBA will be named after whoever pays the coin"

Eli
12-13-2013, 11:53 AM
Sounds awesome!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Hammer
12-13-2013, 11:59 AM
This was posted by the guys who made the record run from San Fran to Long Beach the other day. If you pay you get the Cup Title named after you...."The HotBoat Cup" sounds pretty good.....or even better yet "The Grads Cup" :hmm

Here's what was posted:

"I am going to start looking for a sponsor to pay for a timed run from the newport jetty to mission bay. Should be able to do it in less than an hour. Here is the deal. 10,000 gets you your name all over the boat, BUT here is the good part. Because it is a short run the person paying the money can bring himself and three friends and sit in the four rear seats for this run. We will run down, pass the checkered flag and then pull into a place to have lunch and then come home at a more normal pace. We should be able to run that deal at a pretty high speed. So who is down?

You forgot the first sentence of that post , but I'm sure that wasn't a mistake ;).

hbchgirl
12-13-2013, 12:00 PM
Wow, sounds awesome!

GRADS
12-13-2013, 12:01 PM
You forgot the first sentence of that post , but I'm sure that wasn't a mistake ;).

I tried to but it just kept changing it to HotBoat.com ;)

SBS933
12-13-2013, 12:08 PM
For $500.00 You can throw a bumper sticker on my boat, and I'll take you up and back river on the Parker Strip. :wink2:

HB Vic
12-13-2013, 12:09 PM
$10K is a lotta coin to sit in the back seat. If I can drive I might consider it :D

She's Mine
12-13-2013, 12:11 PM
For $500.00 You can throw a bumper sticker on my boat, and I'll take you up and back river on the Parker Strip. :wink2:

I like this idea...

I can be the second boat... we can have altered start times... This should pay for gas and maybe a round of drinks at Fox's...

Sharp shooter
12-13-2013, 01:25 PM

Lol!! And I'm willing to bet you could be talked down a couple cold ones. :D

Wendi
12-13-2013, 01:57 PM
For $500.00 You can throw a bumper sticker on my boat, and I'll take you up and back river on the Parker Strip. :wink2: LOL!!! That seems a bit pricey too!:yikes:

SBS933
12-13-2013, 02:07 PM
LOL!!! That seems a bit pricey too!:yikes: For you and WMC I'll take a 30 pack of Miller Lite. :shhh:

Wendi
12-13-2013, 02:13 PM
For you and WMC I'll take a 30 pack of Miller Lite. :shhh:
You got it!! I promise I won't tell anyone.:smile:

Wendi
12-13-2013, 02:29 PM

Here's what was posted:

Seriously that was an exclusive post/offer on the other site.

Eli
12-13-2013, 02:51 PM

Looks like it was confirmed by the secretary

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

GRADS
12-13-2013, 02:53 PM

You saw it here first. ;)

HB Vic
12-13-2013, 02:54 PM
We'll guess I'm not putting up $10k. Whew lol

GRADS
12-13-2013, 02:56 PM
Damn it!!! I should of titled this thread "I'm putting 10K on boat" lol

28eliminator
12-13-2013, 07:18 PM
"Dave Cup" 3k, who do I write the check to? :D

And I get the wheel....

Sent from somewhere on the water