PDA

View Full Version : Give Someone A Hug Month!

Eli
12-13-2013, 10:58 AM
I'm officially declaring this "Give Someone A Hug Month"

So, if you know someone or see someone who is having a not so wonderful day, reach out and give them a hug! You'll turn their day around and if he/she's hot you'll get something out of it too ;)

During the holidays we often forget our friends, neighbors, family members that are not part of all of our crazy festivities and every day lives. Keep in mind they don't all have someone to spend time with or something to do and this time of year tends to be a lot harder on those people. Please reach out to them and just let them know you care and love them and are thinking about them.

Hope you are all having a fantastic Friday!

nowski
12-13-2013, 11:04 AM
In this day and age, give a co-worker a hug and proceed directly to the unemployment line. Have a nice day...

Eli
12-13-2013, 11:12 AM
In this day and age, give a co-worker a hug and proceed directly to the unemployment line. Have a nice day...

See now there's an example of someone who needs a hug! ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

SBS933
12-13-2013, 11:19 AM
I'm officially holding out for, Give Someone A Swift Kick In The Ass Month. :speechless-smiley-0

Eli
12-13-2013, 11:20 AM
I'm holding out for "Give Someone A Lick" month :D

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

78Southwind
12-13-2013, 11:27 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

"Give Someone A Lick" month, is so last week...:captain:

HB Vic
12-13-2013, 11:29 AM
Are we allowed to punch them first then hug them? LOL

nowski
12-13-2013, 11:32 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!Holding out? Didn't you start this thread??? Do you have your priorities straight??? So whats it going to be a lick or a hug or both? I'm confused, I need a hug!!!

Eli
12-13-2013, 11:37 AM
Are we allowed to punch them first then hug them? LOL

Sure! If I'm making the rules, just kick them instead!

Holding out? Didn't you start this thread??? Do you have your priorities straight??? So whats it going to be a lick or a hug or both? I'm confused, I need a hug!!!

Fine just make it Give Someone A Lick Month! Can someone change my Thread Name from "Hug" to "Lick"????

SBS933
12-13-2013, 12:01 PM
Sure! If I'm making the rules, just kick them instead!

Fine just make it Give Someone A Lick Month! Can someone change my Thread Name from "Hug" to "Lick"???? How about, Hug Lick Fuck Kick Month

She's Mine
12-13-2013, 12:12 PM

I was thinking the same thing... lol